NHLRS Wednesday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
    Good handicap bad result on the NYI game. More than double the SOG for the pathetic Islanders and nothing. Not a single goal. Yikes. That line did nothing but move against the clueless public all day long who were playing ANA because they "are good at home" or because "the Islanders suck". Tough beat to swallow there
    what do you do.....:dunno:....still would play it 100 out of 100 times....the Ducks had nothing in the tank and it showed. Outshot 7-1 in the 1P......NYI had their chances but they just really aren't a good hockey team right now and it seems when you suck (like the bills in NFL) all the breaks seem to go against you..... funny thing is that their goal came on about the only good rush up ice they had all night. Public wins tonight, i lose.

crappy night for the first time in a long while. sucks too as i probably won't have time for any pucks for a few days....
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Yea I tailed u on that one and lost too, and would play it every single time myself, given your situational info and the seemingly low to start and then dropping throughout the day line. The betting market has changed so much the last few years and I don't really put much consideration into line moves anymore, as they are mostly public moves these days with the masses hugely outweighing any sharp money, but with a spot like that and a continually dropping line against the average Joe, I believe for sure that a lot of informed bettors took that tough beat with us last night. Oh well.

Comment

Working...
      X