No announcement yet.

Angelus i see you lurking where are your plays for today in-game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weren't you goign to dinner flyers fan? Anyways, nice hit, I should've taken that too. I'm on the ducktales tonight...

Got some nba/nhl parlay action as well. :sm:

Comment

stinking neidermeyer with a penalty....ughhhhh
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

yeah, im waiting for my ride.....

Comment

danggggg....another VAN PP.....they just don't want to make this series easy.....and it's freeking pronger.....dang pronger and neidermeyer BOTH in the freeking box

Comment

philly- why don't you ever try any of the prop/period plays/totals?...you're kicking ass with the obvious but there are a lot of other good plays out there if you take the time to sift through them......IMO

Comment

Huge PK there.....

Comment

FF...

I have just been sticking with the sides mainly... I am prolly gonna start tailing some of ur plays on the period props and **** ....

damn ******* penalities killing us... 3-1 ducks ill take
                To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
                2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

i am not sure what the deal with ANA is....nor am i sure where the f*(@ my ride is for dinner........just brutal to take 4 1P penalties. the other thing that doesn't show up in the box score is your PK guys are tired already......just another bad start to a game for the 3rd game in a row by ANA......feel fortunate to get that ANA scores first prop the way they played that period...

and they agreed in the 1P...should have been a goal and angelus and i got screwed...lol

Comment

I'm at a BBQ and the host doesn't have the game (almost walked out the door and went home).

Following it online. The one Van scored off of, the Getzlaf dealy of game. Was that a legit call? 8 minutes of PP time is pretty out of control. Are these legit penalties or are the refs being biased?

Comment

• ANA is just playing dumb uninspired hockey...refs actually let a couple penalties on ANA go in the corner.....Pronger penalty was somewhat suspect....but not as suspect as being at a BBQ and the host not having the game on in O.C..wow.......if the ducks lose this one they are in for it i think......i keep waiting for that dominant smart ducks team to show and it just isn't there
                      Last edited by FlyersFan; 04-29-2007, 08:15 PM.

Comment

• I'm in Fountain Valley right now. Don't rub it in. I just got hit with a "Oh, the Ducks are playing right now?" :bang:

Comment

• unreal...penalties 5-0 on ANA...that just isn't possible...im sorry...home cooking...you're telling me there wasn't ONE fking penalty on VAN so far....BS

Comment

• heyyyyyyyyyyyyy whatdaya know....they found a penalty on Vancouver

Comment

• there it is 2-1 Ducks...great effort in front of the net

Comment

• nice.....another ANA PP.....about time.....

Comment

Working...
                                X