No announcement yet.

Angelus i see you lurking where are your plays for today in-game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dang....2-2...sedin line is just dominating ANA right now......ANA just doesn't look sharp.....i swear i hate the ducks already, but if they lose 4 in a row to VAN i am going to puke (and lose about 20 units)
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

• They will probably find a way to give Anaheim another penalty before the round ends.

Comment

• Nevermind, I guess they don't need it now.

2-2

Comment

• wow.....ANA is in the middle of a war that is for sure......

Comment

• I still think Ducks pull this game out....

That 2nd goal the Canucks scored was sloppy play by Anaheim not picking up their guy.

Anaheim is still moving the puck well on offense and should at least be able to get another goal.

Comment

• just played ANA/VAN Under1 1/2 (3P) for 1/2Unit....

Comment

• Do you guys in California get this game locally?

Comment

• I bought the "Anaheim played sloppy" in game 2. Seems like it's carrying over to game 3 and I really can't buy that excuse twice. Maybe Van is just playing good hockey.

Comment

• Originally posted by yukoncornelius View Post
                    Do you guys in California get this game locally?
                    If it's in CA then ya, but if it's an away game we don't get it on the locals (need a dish).

Hey Flyers, what channel are you watching it on? FSW and KDOC isn't showing it. Neither are the local channels.

Comment

• usually we do, but today there is no local feed, just the versus feed. Usually the versus feed is blacked out.....

You can play OT YES +240 and OT NO -300 at 5D.....debating playing OT YES for 1/2Unit.......

VAN is playing OK, but v34d4dtd the ANA aren't playing up to their potential. That 2nd VAN goals was just bad, sloppy coverage in their own end....they are playing like a team that has read and listened to everyone say they should win 4-0........

Comment

• Originally posted by V3r1f13d View Post
                        If it's in CA then ya, but if it's an away game we don't get it on the locals (need a dish).

Hey Flyers, what channel are you watching it on? FSW and KDOC isn't showing it. Neither are the local channels.
                        Versus......has been blacked on on Versus the last 3 games....i thought KDOC might have it. But im glad they don't because that is llike a local access feed...the picture and sound are really subpar.

Comment

• Agreed with FF. They just need to be tighter in their own end. Ducks will get this!

Comment

• what do you know...another Penalty :24 into the 3P on ANA....refs must have discussed that one during the intermission...congrats for finding one so soon.....

Comment

• ah yes, the old 5 on 3 now.......i quit.....can't take this horse**** from the refs or the ducks.....just brutal on both parts......

Comment

• Now I'm on NHL radio.

5 on 3

Are they even going to give us a chance?

Comment

Working...
                                X