No announcement yet.

NHLPlayoff Tuesday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

both teams are struggling on offense....why did jagr get so much credit for a goal scored by teppo lol...i think we should get used to these 2-1, 3-2 type games....

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
      Undefeated at home in the playoffs? So what? They've played 3 games, two were against a horrible Thrashers team and the other went to double OT. I really thought the Sabres would respond today and put at least 3 on the board. I was wrong.

And they didn't really lose the game. That last puck was in whether the camera says it was or not. That game ended 2-2 in my book. To bad my bookie will disagree.

Congrats on your pick. Where is it posted? I don't see it...so I certainly couldn't tail or comment on it. Perhaps I'm blind...
      Totally agree, Ang. Flyers, you know I love ya and enjoy chatting sports, bets, and fantasy with ya but you are coming off a little bit crass and sort of know-it-all tonight, IMHO. Your opinion is always well respected and appreciated (far moreso than mine I'd assume), but I don't need to hear about how a discussion thread could have saved me my 2 units after I got hosed by a bull**** type call that didn't go my way, ya know?

Also, as Ang said, the Rangers beat a god awful Thrashers team and then won 1 game against Buffalo at home which took them double OT to do. It's not like they are 9-0 at home so far these playoffs avergaing wins of 1.5 goals per game or something.
      Last edited by CuseFan10; 05-01-2007, 09:01 PM. Reason: edit job

Comment

New topic: Ducks/Canucks game, I'm picking the Ducks as I really feel they get their **** tgoether tonight. What do you guys think about the total though....

over 5 is +150 right now

Comment

Originally posted by yukoncornelius View Post
          New topic: Ducks/Canucks game, I'm picking the Ducks as I really feel they get their **** tgoether tonight. What do you guys think about the total though....

over 5 is +150 right now
          Luongo was bad in game 3. I wouldn't be surprised if he pitches a shutout tonight...

I really don't know what to expect fromt these two tonight. 0-0 after 60 mins?

Comment

Someone on here picked overtime.

Comment

Originally posted by yukoncornelius View Post
              Someone on here picked overtime.
              Lol, that was me!

So I'm hoping for a 0-0, 1-1, 2-2, after 60 mins...

Comment

Ang- i can def. agree with this to...Rangers got the benefit of the doubt with the review call today, and I know you can argue that Rachuneks goal in game 3 was a goal, so its a make up or whatever, but even in the OT in game 3, Roy came within inches of ending the game, Sabres had a few posts today, a own goal by Teppo....nobody expected the rangers to go down without a fight, but glorifying jagr because teppo scores on his own net is unjust as well....I still think the sabres were the right play....the best road team in the nhl, coming off a loss at + money....Rangers getting all this respect just because they swept the Thrashers...

Cuse- I agre with you, I made a fairly big play on Buf...some books had Buffalo at -115 before puck drop, showing where all the money was coming in...sabres played about 10 minutes today(the final half of the third period), and the rangers won why?, due to Toronto goal judges discretion...otherwise, we are still playing....will come back big on buffalo in game 5....king henry will be exposed on buffalos ice....this just might be the kick in the ass that buffalo needs.....

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
                  Totally agree, Ang. Flyers, you know I love ya and enjoy chatting sports, bets, and fantasy with ya but you are coming off a little bit crass and sort of know-it-all tonight, IMHO. Your opinion is always well respected and appreciated (far moreso than mine I'd assume), but I don't need to hear about how a discussion thread could have saved me my 2 units after I got hosed by a bull**** type call that didn't go my way, ya know?

Also, as Ang said, the Rangers beat a god awful Thrashers team and then won 1 game against Buffalo at home which took them double OT to do. It's not like they are 9-0 at home so far these playoffs avergaing wins of 1.5 goals per game or something.
                  lmao...whatever....i played it and didn't post it..i mentioned it in JML's thread to him when it was 0-0......for a whole 1/2Unit so whoopee for me.....**** it....im done.......lol...not worth it.......was just trying to make a point about getting discussion going on games. there was none about any of the games tonight. wasn't slamming your play angelus. wasn't slamming anyone's plays........i didn't take the NYR to win tonight, i really didn't know what to think (which is why i asked for feedback and people's thoughts of which there were none). I did think they might score first so that is what i played.

anyway, hope everyone's plays are good tonight......out
                  I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
                  X