• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ang's NHL (5/7)

San Jose +156, 2 units
    Goal in last 3 mins (OT incl) +110, 1 unit
    Sharks/Wings OT +333, 1 unit

I think the Sharks are the better team and just need to get more shots on Hasek. I think they find a way to do that today.

Tailing FF on goal in last 3 mins. It'll likely be tied or a one goal seperation at that point so I like our chances.

Too much value on the OT prop not to play it today. 5Dimes has it at +284...I got it at +333 at Bet365. All games have been close and one has gone to OT already. Why not two in a row?

GL Everyone!

Angelus- GL!...i agree on the SAN thing...i think it does go 7 so i am on DET today...that last 3 minutes thing has been money this round with all the OT's and 1 goal games.....with that said watch it lose today...lmao.....GL!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Angelus- where did you get that OT at +333...i just went to lay a 1/2 Unit on it and it was at +284 at 5D....not enough value at +284

Comment

GL Ang...but I think the Wings get it done in Hockeytown USA.

GL with the others :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
          Angelus- where did you get that OT at +333...i just went to lay a 1/2 Unit on it and it was at +284 at 5D....not enough value at +284
          Lol...read my post...

Comment

gl today Ang!!! SJ gets one early for ya

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
              Lol...read my post...
              lol...i was in such a hurry to try and get it in at that number that all i saw was the play.......no value at +284.......+333 is a great number....:beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                lol...i was in such a hurry to try and get it in at that number that all i saw was the play.......no value at +284.......+333 is a great number....:beerbang:
                Those were my exact thoughts...

Comment

Well...that was unexpected...

There go last night's profits. Will be back with a play on Ottawa later.

Comment

0-3 -4 units.

Sometimes **** happens. That horrible Nabokov goal just completely deflated the Sharks. I'll probably take San Jose in game six then Detroit in game seven if it goes that far.

Ottawa +100, 1.5 units
                    If I had won anything this morning, maybe this is a bigger play.

Comment

gl with OTT Ang!

Comment

GL! with OTT, though i am confused with seeing you on OTT, but making a case for NJD......i personally am staying away from a side play in this one....hope you hit your OTT play

Comment

looking good so far angelus........gonna take a mighty effort from NJD to win this one......Brodeur just isn't the Brodeur of 5 years ago....they wore him out in the regular season....he really has only had about 2 good games so far in the entire playoffs........

Comment

Well, I lost 2.5 units on the day but my Ottawa series play (thread is around here somewhere) cashes for +4 units.

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
                              (thread is around here somewhere)
                              lmao.....good thing this is the NHL forum on predictem....shouldn't have to scroll down more than about 15 posts to find it......:beerbang:

NJD really has to address their situation in goal next year. Brodeur just can't play 80 games a year like he could 5 years ago. They just burned him out. They need to find a quality backup who can play 15 games a year and handle BB situations.....

Comment

Working...
                              X