NHL Sat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL Sat

Big win by Buffalo last night, what a way for Max to come back....Captain Clutch did it again....way too close for my liking though....lol

Anyways, today is a new day, and will begin with this...

2 Units

Red Wings -154

Bill Guerin is out for game 5 today. Detroit has been one of the best home teams this year at home, and although home ice has meant nothing thus far in this series, I think today it does. Detroit should be ready to take this one at home. They cant afford to lose this one and go back to the shark tank. Hopefully Detroit will be at full strength today. Both teams goalies have played great. Hopefully the return(hopeful return) gives the Red Wings a new source of energy, and they come out on top today. Should be a close one

wings take 3-1 lead...woohooo

Comment

F me.... The 2nd goal was ridiculous, the third one at least was well earned. This game is getting REALLY physical though.

Comment

BULL**** penalty right there.

I'm turning your thread into in-game thread vaz lol.

Comment

Man this game is over.... San Jose has completely collapsed. Textbook goal right there.

Comment

1-0 +2 units

still mulling the night game....leaning towards NJD though....

Comment

Vaz- what have you seen out of NJD that would make you want to lay money with them tonight? Brodeur is tired, they lack scoring punch, OTT is the much deeper and faster team in this series and Emery is playing very well. You were 8 seconds from going down 3-2 last night in a "must win" game vs. a team that had outplayed you the whole series. I think it's one thing to take a team in a "must win" that has played well in the series, it's another to just say "they have to win" and wish and hope they do......i personally don't like either side in this one........take the 2P Over1 1/2......
              I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

not trying to talk you out of NJD, but you are simply guessing if you play NJD...that is my point

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                  not trying to talk you out of NJD, but you are simply guessing if you play NJD...that is my point
                  Home team, backs against the wall, Brodeur coming off a poor showing. I think there are a lot of reasons to take NJ.

Comment

FF- I agree, i cant say that marty will carry NJD, i dont know right now, i might just layoff and take the profit....game could go either way...

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
                      Home team, backs against the wall, Brodeur coming off a poor showing. I think there are a lot of reasons to take NJ.
                      Ang-that was my first thought....if i make a play, it will be NJD...basically, Devils or no play, atleast for the sides...still looking at props on 5dimes and Bodog....

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
                        completely disagree, IMO... and i guess i am kind of confused with you making a play on OTT then mentioning all that.......first off Brodeur has been the worst of the 8 remaining goalies...he is tired angelus..i have heard that mentioned by experts all over the NHL in the last week and i said the same thing about 2 weeks ago.....OTT has been the better team and NJD have the least margin for error of any of the remaining teams...all those reasons are fluff, IMO.

gotta ask you then angelus- why are you on OTT if you believe all those factors? i am kind of confused how you present that case then say you would have made an even bigger play on OTT if you hadn't lost on San Jose???

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                          completely disagree, IMO... and i guess i am kind of confused with you making a play on OTT then mentioning all that.......first off Brodeur has been the worst of the 8 remaining goalies...he is tired angelus..i have heard that mentioned by experts all over the NHL in the last week and i said the same thing about 2 weeks ago.....OTT has been the better team and NJD have the least margin for error of any of the remaining teams...all those reasons are fluff, IMO.

gotta ask you then angelus- why are you on OTT if you believe all those factors? i am kind of confused how you present that case then say you would have made an even bigger play on OTT if you hadn't lost on San Jose???
                          Because IMO, I think the Sens get it done tonight. They're the better team and have virtually dominated every game they've played this postseason.

I was simply looking at it from the other side. You don't ever consider the possibility as to why someone might be against you?

Comment

marty has let in some **** ass goals in this series....the heatley one from last game comes to mind, along with others...im really torn on this game, and thats how a lot of capping losses occur, i think i am just going to watch and enjoy the game....may add some props, but even those have no value for the most part...

Comment

2 Units

OTT/NJD
                              No Score in First 10 Min. -125

Comment

Working...
                              X