NHL Sat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vazman05 View Post
    marty has let in some **** ass goals in this series....the heatley one from last game comes to mind, along with others...im really torn on this game, and thats how a lot of capping losses occur, i think i am just going to watch and enjoy the game....may add some props, but even those have no value for the most part...
    that was my point i guess Vaz......i mean sure all the cliches pertain to NJD today, "must win", "coming off a bad game", "gonna be ready today", "they're at home", "expect guys to step up".....but in all honesty, OTT has been the better team. NJD my very well win....who knows....but you can't give me one single concrete reason to back NJD today based on what we have seen on the ice in this series(all that stuff like they're at home etc...is reaching...it's creating reasons to play something that isn't there)...Broduer has been crap....and he hasn't played well for most of the playoffs.....you can't just say well he's gonna step up today.....sure they're at home, but as JML pointed out it isn't much of an advantage and OTT has alreay won there once, why not again? OTT has been the better team......

also, look at the line in that game compared to the line in the Detroit game....Detroit wasn't even in a must win and they were -160 today at home in game 5. NJD are only basically PK at home in game5. I think the oddsmaker is telling you who he thinks is going to win by setting the line that low. Oddsmaker likes OTT in this one and he usually knows more than any of us....
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Im not going to make a play on either side...Jersey hasnt shown me anything that i can build my opinion on...the only thing that NJ has going for them is that they are at home, and it basically means nothing, because they have already lost at home...so there goes that...maybe some more props become available for the game....good luck on all your plays guys

Comment

talked myself into it..

1 unit

Devils -110
        S Brylin No Points -205

Comment

Vaz- GL!.....not bad for just a Unit....i don't think it's anything to go nuts on....i played the NJD to score first.....can enjoy the rest of the game now...lol....

Comment

gonna be a tough hill for NJD to climb.......good lesson here, though, if NJD can't come back and it only cost you a unit to learn it.....don't handicap what you think "should happen" or would have happened 10 years ago...handicap what you've seen. I learned that lesson the hard way a couple years ago with Calgary and Detroit when i kept thinking the wings would win out and i burned cash on DET about 3 games in a row.......Brodeur IS tired from playing 79 regular season games.....they really need to address that next year...he isn't young anymore....and NJD really are offensively challenged and OTT has been the better team....

not over yet Vaz- but it's gonna take a monumental effort from NJD.....

Comment

Working...
            X