No announcement yet.

IN-game wagering

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow...is this just an insane period of scoring.....
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

This 2nd period is INSANE.

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
        It looks to me that the line we bet on is correct, but the "opponent" side of it is incorrect talking about the first 10 mins. But I know what I bet on. What I bet on is still there...I don't care if the opponent description is wrong...

I'm going to wait and see what happens in the game then complain like a little bitch if it would have won. I know it won't do any good...but that pisses me off...
        yeah, i don't understand it......

Comment

lmao...i could have bet the 2P Over2 1/2 at +325

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
            It looks to me that the line we bet on is correct, but the "opponent" side of it is incorrect talking about the first 10 mins. But I know what I bet on. What I bet on is still there...I don't care if the opponent description is wrong...

I'm going to wait and see what happens in the game then complain like a little bitch if it would have won. I know it won't do any good...but that pisses me off...
            i remeber having a tennis play that i tailed coreyschucky, and the same thing happened, i bitched, and got my account credited....and did i hear that the yanks just signed the rocket....wow

Comment

i guess it is a wash because i wanted BUF -110 and 2P Under and one will most likely win and the other lost...........

Comment

where did this scoring outburst come from lol.....

Comment

i think i may leave the 3P alone....i don't know what to make of anything now......i can't believe you guys who have the game Under5 had fortunes turn the way they did....this thing had 2-1 written all over it....

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                    i think i may leave the 3P alone....i don't know what to make of anything now......i can't believe you guys who have the game Under5 had fortunes turn the way they did....this thing had 2-1 written all over it....
                    nothing in the previous games pointed towards this being this type of game....im shocked.....5 goals thorugh 30 min

Comment

**** Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Buffalo>wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo

Comment

wow.....4-2 BUF

Comment

CAPTAIN CLUTCH BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hell yea

i love it

Comment

wow is this a meltdown by the NYR and Lundqvist....just unreal.....maybe one of the biggest meltdowns in a game i have seen in a long time in hockey

Comment

buffalo is getting the puck down low and gettign shots on henrik....less of the shots from the point and outside the perimeter of the "D"....keep it up boys!

Comment

lmao....4-2 halfway through the 2P and we still cashed the no goal first 10 play....lol.......

Comment

Working...
                                X