No announcement yet.

IN-game wagering

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is why it is so hard to lay something that is juiced this time of year......that 1P Under 1 1/2 looked great but it was -170....could just as easily had this scoring in the 1P......
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
      lmao....4-2 halfway through the 2P and we still cashed the no goal first 10 play....lol.......
      oh i know, i just thought about that....i know its still early, but where is jagr???....doing his normal disapearance act?? i see straka, nylander, avery busting ass, but wheres jaromir??

Comment

hoping for 1 more buffalo goal....give this game a little comfort level....

Comment

I agree, this 2nd period has gone crazy. 5 goals. Imagine if they had a 2nd period over 4.5 line haha.

Comment

jagr with skate repairs.....theres the answer to my question

Comment

they had 2P Over2 1/2 for +335

Comment

FF- off topic, but van gundy according to reports isnt coming back next year lolol

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                  this is why it is so hard to lay something that is juiced this time of year......that 1P Under 1 1/2 looked great but it was -170....could just as easily had this scoring in the 1P......
                  What really sucks though is that I believe I played over 1 1/2 for the 2P in each of the last 2 games and it lost both times. Didn't play it today of course... :bang:

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
                    What really sucks though is that I believe I played over 1 1/2 for the 2P in each of the last 2 games and it lost both times. Didn't play it today of course... :bang:
                    yeah, me too angelus- we got screwed the one time and then the last game there was a goal 1 minute into the 2P and then nothing after that.......

i may play NYR 3P (just 3P not game)

Comment

rangers are gonna come out gunning in the 3rd IMO....might look at the 3P plays...

Comment

this is where we may got ****ed, with out under 3 min goal wager getting voided....if the game comes down to the wire, a goal by NYR or a empty netter, i know its still a while to go...but still....

Comment

Originally posted by vazman05 View Post
                          this is where we may got ****ed, with out under 3 min goal wager getting voided....if the game comes down to the wire, a goal by NYR or a empty netter, i know its still a while to go...but still....
                          If there's a goal in the last 3 mins, I'll be complaining...

Comment

there is no 3P line up yet.......Under2 1/2 3P is -360...lol...

Comment

Nyr -120 3p

Comment

buffalo -1200 to win game lol....

Comment

Working...
                                X