High scoring mayhem in-game thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yukoncornelius View Post
    I still think Sabres get it done in regulation... then again, ottawa isn't necessarily playing bad on the pk and pp.
    ill take that!:beerbang:

Comment

OTT has really been the better team, IMO.....Miller is the only reason this isn't 5-2 Yukon....
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

that is what worries me is that OTT has had so many great chances and Miller has robbed them blind about 6 or 7 times point blank.......and it is still 2-2

Comment

Hey FF did you play Ottawa at the +210 or whatever it was. The game is basically a toss up as far as the flow of the game has gone in the 3rd period.

Comment

GOAL!!!...there it is.....lets hang on now OTT....they have been the MUCH better team for the most part and now we can't have a letdown....BUF really doesn't deserve to be down 3-2...should be down 7-2

Comment

god dam you kalinin....on the ice for all 3 ott goals....

Comment

Originally posted by luckyone1717 View Post
                Hey FF did you play Ottawa at the +210 or whatever it was. The game is basically a toss up as far as the flow of the game has gone in the 3rd period.
                OTT -1/2 +210 is what it was....and no...i already have OTT +120 for 2Units for the game, so i didn't see any point in adding to the wager.....

Comment

Totally agree FF, Buffalo has only played well in very small spirts. Ottawa hass been controlling the play.

I have Ottawa as well, hopefully they tighten up in their own end a bit.

Comment

Schubert made 2 huge giveaways which almost led to direct scoring chances in the slot, get the puck over the blueline at all costs and stop stick checking. ****!

Comment

Freeking OTT needs to get the dang puck out of the zone the FIRST try....BUF is going to pot one one of these times if they keep missing clearing attempts....at least OTT clears them up the wall.....PHI would put it right up the middle to an opposing player for a goal at least once a game seems like every playoff game.....

Comment

Originally posted by luckyone1717 View Post
                        Schubert made 2 huge giveaways which almost led to direct scoring chances in the slot, get the puck over the blueline at all costs and stop stick checking. ****!
                        lol...just posted the same thing......they did it like 3 times in a row....:bang:

Comment

It's making me sick really LOL.

Ottawa is so much more solid and experienced then a team that would make those lazy mistakes.

They should be fine. One man in deep and line up 4 players at center ice.

should be a good finish.

Comment

not looking good for buffalo....dam

Comment

freeking Corvo defensive pair gives me a heartattack everytime they take the ice in these last few minutes....

Comment

Originally posted by vazman05 View Post
                                not looking good for buffalo....dam
                                kind of a theme with them in the playoffs, huh.....

Comment

Working...
                                X