No announcement yet.

High scoring mayhem in-game thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OTT needs to keep dumping the puck deep and getting in after it......
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Corvo can skate past anyone, but he makes very ******* poor decisions with the puck.

Ottawa has played well enough to win that's forsure, they deserve this game, I really hope they can hang on to this lead.

Comment

nice....lets put it away here OTT with a PP marker

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
          kind of a theme with them in the playoffs, huh.....
          yea...i dont know what the problem is....going nowhere fast though

Comment

kind of a theme with them in the playoffs, huh.....

I dont know if I can ever play Buffalo in this series, I just feel like they have been losing momentum since the All-Star break and it has just continued throughout the last half of the season and into the playoffs.

Comment

****....pathetic sabres....

Comment

D-O-M-I-N-A-T-I-O-N........BUF better get their ass in gear for game2 or they are goin' fishin'......

Comment

Vaz- just can't believe the effort quite frankly out of BUF this year in the playoffs....after getting so close last year and losing because they lost 1/2 thier team to injuries...i would have expected a much much much hungrier BUF team to show itself.......especially since they are fully healthy 100%.....OTT has looked quicker, more confident and like the better team...honestly it should be 7-2 right now if not for Miller...that is how badly BUF has been outplayed....

and what's up with BUF PP...just atrocious....

Comment

D-O-M-I-N-A-T-I-O-N........BUF better get their ass in gear for game2 or they are goin' fishin'......
                    they probably met there demise....u cant play like **** and expect to win....squeeked out the wins against NYI and NYR, wont happen vs OTT

Comment

I totally agree, I could see this being over in 4-5 games easy. All the chances that Buffalo get come off of mistakes by the sens, and they are not mistakes that the Sabres are creating, they are just simple mistakes that Ottawa will fix.

Ottawa is creating there own chances and basically skating circles around the sabre players.

Comment

really fired up about getting the 1P Under1 1/2 tomorrow at -125 now instead of -180....even if it loses...that was tremendous value for that play....

Comment

Vaz- just can't believe the effort quite frankly out of BUF this year in the playoffs....after getting so close last year and losing because they lost 1/2 thier team to injuries...i would have expected a much much much hungrier BUF team to show itself.......especially since they are fully healthy 100%.....OTT has looked quicker, more confident and like the better team...honestly it should be 7-2 right now if not for Miller...that is how badly BUF has been outplayed....

and what's up with BUF PP...just atrocious....
                          the one PP they didnt even get a shot on goal....i cant point out one thing that buffalo has done.....thats how sad it is

Comment

Originally posted by luckyone1717 View Post
                            I totally agree, I could see this being over in 4-5 games easy. All the chances that Buffalo get come off of mistakes by the sens, and they are not mistakes that the Sabres are creating, they are just simple mistakes that Ottawa will fix.

Ottawa is creating there own chances and basically skating circles around the sabre players.
                            doesnt help that OTT had two short handed BREAK aways in the 1P on one of our first PP's.....total **** effort by buffalo.....

Comment

toni lydman gets beaten out by dean mcammond....WOW toni, ******* skate....

Comment

that was a fitting end.....OTT outhustles/outraces a BUF player to the puck for the goal....congrats to everyone on OTT tonight...

Comment

Working...
                                X