Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL Sunday 3/4

ytd 48-28 (+39.45 units)

To basically the entire hockey forum :thx: yesterday with the Isles :thumbs:

I decided to do a 2 team parlay today, odds are +139:

NJ Devils -250
    Anaheim -140

1 unit to win 1.39 units

Both games include OT and shootout.

I considered just playing Anaheim at -140, but went ahead and added NJ to it and made it a parlay to get better odds. I just don't think Boston is in any type of situation to pull the upset at NJ today, and I don't think NJ will let it happen either....so i went ahead and added it for the increased payout if Anaheim wins. If NJ loses, then bad choice on my part, lol

gl stiff!

Comment

Stiff- GL!...don't know if you read my thoughts on the NJD game, but i think there is a distinct scheduling advantage for the NJD for a lot of reasons, and Brodeur has been good vs. BOS to boot. Hope they come through......GL!
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Yes I did actually. The scheduling advantage was one of the things that made me decide to throw em in the parlay and go for the +139 payout instead of laying -140 for Anaheim on a straight bet

Hope it works out. It's a real ****ter when I lose on a big fave, considering I play mostly dogs, lol

Comment

OH well, NJ lost. It still actually saved me a little money by doing the parlay than laying the -140 if Anaheim loses too...either that or it'll cost me the win, lol.

Comment

Working...
          X