No announcement yet.

NHLPlayoff Sunday from the Living Room

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

******* going right out in front of your own net with the puck...Un******* real...Unfortunately that might have been the DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEER for the Wings

Comment

Originally posted by V3r1f13d View Post
      Just have a feeeling about the Ducks tommorow. Called Ducks in 6 and I'm gonna roll with it...

Taking Anaheim and the Under.
      :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post

vllrfrd1331- lets be honest about one thing, though. ANA has been outplayed for the majority of this series. I liked ANA in 6 when it started, but i can't say that as of now. They have some Buffalo in them apparently.....
        They got outshot and Detroit has held the puck the majority of the time. Yes, they have pretty much been outplayed, I agree.

A person knows hockey, but they know their own team even better. Still like the Ducks in 6, but I honestly don't think they can beat Ottawa ifthey play the Sens the same way they are playing the Wings.

Comment

They got outshot and Detroit has held the puck the majority of the time. Yes, they have pretty much been outplayed, I agree.

A person knows hockey, but they know their own team even better. .
          dude- don't bust in here with that i told you so "gut feeling" BS. They should have lost that game and you were :30 away from an L. congrats on a lucky win. I know ANA pretty well myself since i freeking live here, as well. DET outplayed them and still lost. How ANA is up 3-2 in this series i have no idea.
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

:dunno: :dunno:
            :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:
            this is the thing i have never understood on this site, and it doesn't happen much. celebrating a W in someone else's thread who had the other side.
            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
              :dunno: :dunno:

this is the thing i have never understood on this site, and it doesn't happen much. celebrating a W in someone else's thread who had the other side.
              agreed FF-thats what everyone has there OWN thread for....:nuts:

Comment

Well, sorry for trolling your thread. I just didn't want to make my own thread about it. Thought we could chop it up in here. I won't do that anymore.

Ya, I got lucky as hell. Of course I know that.

Comment

If anything needs to stop, its the "luck" BS. Anaheim's goals really weren't lucky. Its hockey, it doesn't matter if you dominate the game... if you let up for a split second, you can get scored on and lose. A team winning a SERIES doesn't translate to luck at all. Did Anaheim squeak out a victory, yes, because Detroit was playing better... but are they LUCKY, no, it does take skill and teamwork to score goals. Selanne wasn't given an open net, he did have to WORK to score it. Had detroit done a better PK at the end of the third, it wouldn't have even gone to overtime. As soon as they had 6 on 4, I was thinking man Anaheim is REALLY pushing it right now, they're gonna score. Sure enough about 20 seconds later, the puck is in the net. Pressure and teamwork sent it to overtime.

Comment

Working...
                  X