Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stanley Cup Finals thoughts from everyone...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
      my buddy has seats in row 1 in the 300's behind one of the benches.....not real interested in going with him because i can't stand either team.......you should have emailed me....i have all the presale passwords for the games....you could have gotten in Thursday and gotten tickets.....email me in the future if you want tickets.......
      Thanks. I'll be sure to email you the next time. I guess it's downtown Disney for me tommorow.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
        my buddy has seats in row 1 in the 300's behind one of the benches.....not real interested in going with him because i can't stand either team.......you should have emailed me....i have all the presale passwords for the games....you could have gotten in Thursday and gotten tickets.....email me in the future if you want tickets.......
        Do u only got passwords for the ducks or could you get in early for other teams too? Specifically the Leafs. Let me know cuz its impossible to get Leaf tickets no matter wat the situation unless ur buying from a scalper.

On to the series. Im no help here because i will kill myself if the sens win. Please God dont let this happen. They have looked really good but with that being said the Sabres wernt top form for some reason like the Ducks have been but the Ducks have come out on top so far which tells u if they go all out they have a more than good shot at winning this series.
        Predictem Record: (1 unit=$25)
        NHL TOTAL---> 21-17-0 (+10.47 units)
        CBB TOTAL---> 21-21-1 (-4.72 units)
        CFB TOTAL---> 0-0-0
        NBA TOTAL---> 0-0-0
        ---------------------------------------------------
        2010 TOTAL--->42-38-1 (5.75 units)
        2009 TOTAL--->198-177-9 (+7.62 units)

Comment

Originally posted by Leafs3113 View Post
          Specifically the Leafs.
          I put a play on the Leafs to take the cup before the season starts every year. Obviously, no luck. I got them at 20 to 1 before this season started and they just choked down the stretch. What is wrong with them? I can't see what they are lacking other than execution down the stretch.

Comment

They are missing clutch goaltending. They had it in the past but Raycroft couldnt make the save to win or keep them in a game. There offense was fine even though people think they need someone to play with Sundin which they found. They need someone to play with Wellwood and move tucker down with stajan and steen.

Poni Sundin Antropov
            Tucker Wellwood ????
            Devereaux Stajan Steen
            Kilger Pohl ????(this spot can go to a gritty UFA or Ondrus/Newbery)

Personally i would like to see some more grit brought in. Miss the hard working players like Valk, Roberts, Corson. They also need a sniper like Mogilny.

So there not far off. 2 forward spots and a goalie i would change. Bring someone to compete with Racroft.
            Predictem Record: (1 unit=$25)
            NHL TOTAL---> 21-17-0 (+10.47 units)
            CBB TOTAL---> 21-21-1 (-4.72 units)
            CFB TOTAL---> 0-0-0
            NBA TOTAL---> 0-0-0
            2010 TOTAL--->42-38-1 (5.75 units)
            2009 TOTAL--->198-177-9 (+7.62 units)

Comment

^^^

Leafs were at 25/1 for the 08 cup at the MGM grand last weekend, but I stayed away. Wayyy to early to make any future plays on the 08 cup.

Comment

Working...
              X