Game 3 - Chalk or No Chalk

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game 3 - Chalk or No Chalk

Comming to you straight from Vegas. Came out for the weekend. Ton of family out here.

So, the Sens are -170 huh. I'm at a loss of words on this one. Ducks open at -130 for both of their home games but the Sens are -170? Why? They can just tell me the refs are in on this one, they don't have to hide behind juice such as this.

Oh well, here is my problem.
    I'm dying to take the Over 5 on this one. Vegas has it at -120 but I can get it at -110 back home. Problem being, the Ducks are 13-0 in the playoffs when scoring 2 or more goals. To break a trend like that I need a lot more incentive than 10-20 cent juice. I can't take the under because with a -170 I just know the Ducks will be spending the majority of the time in the box.

Really lost on this one, just want to see where other people are headed.

Sens in the Over looks really good, but I need at least 2 goals from the Ducks and their streak to end to become 13-1 when scoring 2+ in the playoffs.

Right now, just may ride the Over and stay out of the rest.

So what does everyone think?

Originally posted by V3r1f13d View Post
    just want to see where other people are headed.
    I'm headed to the beach with FF......

Can't remember a final that I cared less about...

Comment

How do people not care about this final? What do they want? Detroit vs Buffalo? Talk about boring. Detroit needs to hit their farm system if they plan to do anything. You can't keep milking your players like that. Hasek is what, 41 now? Comon, this final isn't as bad as everyone is making it out to be. Both teams deserve to be here.

I don't get it. Maybe I never will...

Oh, and F the beach.

Comment

Buffalo woulda been cool, yes.

For me it's because I can't stand the Sens...so I can't cheer for them, and the Ducks are a West coast team, so I have no emotion towards them at all, as I might have seen 1 or 2 games of theirs all year. Their best players...Pronger (Traitor) and Neidermeyer (already has cups) don't make me really pull for them. Although it would be nice to see class-act Selanne win one.

Just no emotional attachement towards anything in this series...although I am rooting for your Ducks!

GL!

Comment

I had planned on doubling up the sens till the won but the way it's going the fawkers are gonna get swept and cost me a bunch but I am on them for game 3 and hoping like hell they pull it out. I hate the ducks so go sens but they look bloody awful

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
            I had planned on doubling up the sens till the won but the way it's going the fawkers are gonna get swept and cost me a bunch but I am on them for game 3 and hoping like hell they pull it out. I hate the ducks so go sens but they look bloody awful
            Yet they could have won either of those games...

I think they win game 3. Who knows about game 4...maybe OT or something...

Comment

Over 5 -120 1.2 To Win 1

Anaheim (+150) Parlayed With The Over 5 (-120) .5 To Win 1.8

Just woke up, 2pm. Vegas is about 105 degrees outside. It sucks. I did pretty well at the poker tables last night (up a couple hundred) even though I hate playing cards. I leave for a quick break and then there is some commotion at the table. I get back and they take my name down and make me leave the table! Ha, what the hell?! Then I switch tables and lose it all. They straight up played a cooler on me, or maybe someone complained about something. Oh well...

Ducks In The Over
              Last edited by V3r1f13d; 06-02-2007, 05:16 PM. Reason: Miscalculated Parlay Winnings

Comment

Just woke up, 2pm. Vegas is about 105 degrees outside. It sucks. I did pretty well at the poker tables last night (up a couple hundred) even though I hate playing cards. I leave for a quick break and then there is some commotion at the table. I get back and they take my name down and make me leave the table!
                ya prolly should try a stronger deodorant....:nuts:

GL Tonight...

Comment

no sweep, phew. Can stop doubling up now, Way to go Sens:beerbang:

Comment

Came up .5, alright I guess.

I really need to learn to start betting against my teams and not feel guilty about it.

Comment

no sweep, phew. Can stop doubling up now, Way to go Sens:beerbang:
                      Congrats flmmkrz!
                      I should have listened to my first gut feeling of Sens in the Over.

"Hey, why are you celebrating in my thread!?". Ha, I got bitched at for doing that 2 weeks ago. I don't care, I'm just messin.

Like the Ducks and the Under for game 4 but I'm going to wait for the lines aswell as see what they do about Pronger's elbow.

Comment

Congrats flmmkrz!
                        I should have listened to my first gut feeling of Sens in the Over.

"Hey, why are you celebrating in my thread!?". Ha, I got bitched at for doing that 2 weeks ago. I don't care, I'm just messin.

Like the Ducks and the Under for game 4 but I'm going to wait for the lines aswell as see what they do about Pronger's elbow.
                        sorry bro, partly I thought it was just a discussion thread not a pick thread and the other part I was so relieved lol

I'm not playin anymore games this series I have the sens on an outright left and I'll just let that roll but I'm leaning sens

Comment

sorry bro, partly I thought it was just a discussion thread not a pick thread and the other part I was so relieved lol

I'm not playin anymore games this series I have the sens on an outright left and I'll just let that roll but I'm leaning sens

Nah man, I was messing around. You can celebrate all you want, it is a relief to break even or come out on top especially after losing the first two.

Comment

Working...
                          X