X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game 5 - Another Parlay

Ducks (-170) in the Over 5 (-135).

1 Unit To Pay 1.75

6-1-1 on cup team and O/U picks thus far.

We deliver the final dagger Wednesday night. Final score 4-2 Ducks.

The commentator doesn't know what he's talking about, talking about decades ago in Edmonton. Brodeur hit it into his own goal in the 2003 finals, when the Ducks played the Devils.

Comment

Yes, it is I again.

I don't mean to toot my own horn but Toot F'ing Toot!!!

Hit my parlay again, went 8-1-1 in the cup finals, and best of all my team won the cup!!!

Also hit my future play with I got months ago at 4.5 to 1

All plays aside, the Ducks won the Stanley Cup. That in itself is priceless to me.

Comment

Originally posted by V3r1f13d View Post
        The commentator doesn't know what he's talking about, talking about decades ago in Edmonton. Brodeur hit it into his own goal in the 2003 finals, when the Ducks played the Devils.
        He wasn't saying that's the only time in history it happened...geez man...

All he was saying is that it reminded him of Steve Smith. It reminded me of that as well...

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
          He wasn't saying that's the only time in history it happened...geez man...

All he was saying is that it reminded him of Steve Smith. It reminded me of that as well...
          No, he said that it was the last time that happened in the cup finals.

Comment

Originally posted by V3r1f13d View Post
            No, he said that it was the last time that happened in the cup finals.
            Considering that the Steve Smith incident didn't happen in the finals, that's not at all what he was saying.

Comment

"Last one I saw like that like..Steve Smith...Edmonton Oilers Fred, back in the 80's...against the Calgary Flames"

Just rewatched it on DVD.

OK, so he said "last time he saw it". I guess he wasn't watching the cup finals in 03.

Meh, I'm off...but not by much :)

Comment

Working...
              X