Congrats Hero...GREAT CALL!!!!:thumbs:

Leave a comment:

• xHeroOfTheDayx
    replied
    Bolivia 0-0 Columbia (2.70) - LOSE -$250

Leave a comment:

• xHeroOfTheDayx
    replied
    Shame shame shame on me for not playing the under, and a play on the draw. I know better than that. Now i'm stuck here hoping Columbia pulls a rabbit out, and pulls out the W.

Leave a comment:

• coreyschucky
    replied
    Originally posted by xHeroOfTheDayx View Post
    Thanks a lot Corey. Now if Columbia could only pull out, I could be in position for a decent night.
    There up a man so they have a nice advantage. Hopefully they can bang one home.

Leave a comment:

• xHeroOfTheDayx
    replied
    Thanks a lot Corey. Now if Columbia could only pull out, I could be in position for a decent night.

Leave a comment:

• coreyschucky
    replied
    Originally posted by xHeroOfTheDayx View Post
    Note- No more F'n parlays. Makes me look like a complete moron just playing massive fav's.

Adding:

Paraguay vs. Uruguay - Under 2.5 Goals (1.70) - $1,000 to win $700

Not chasing my losses.. I was planning to put more on this eaither way. Like this one a lot.
    Wow huge bet. Good Luck Hero!!!!:thumbs:

Leave a comment:

• xHeroOfTheDayx
    replied
    Note- No more F'n parlays. Makes me look like a complete moron just playing massive fav's.

Adding:

Paraguay vs. Uruguay - Under 2.5 Goals (1.70) - $1,000 to win $700

Not chasing my losses.. I was planning to put more on this eaither way. Like this one a lot.

Leave a comment:

• xHeroOfTheDayx
    replied
    FINAL

Both parlays lost by 1 game. -$1,000

Leave a comment:

• xHeroOfTheDayx
    replied
    Yes, they do preform very well at home..

But Boliva hasnt won a game since last March against South Africa. Since then, they have had 3 home games accumulating only 1 goal total. After seeing them lose 5-0 to Uruguay last saturday, the price for Columbia today was just too juicy for me to not jump on it. After thinking more about it, I really should of played the under, and thrown some $ on the draw just for insurance. I just can't see Boliva winning this game. I would be very suprised if they did...

Leave a comment:

• coreyschucky
    replied
    Hero - Just curious why Colombia? I like Colombia but Bolivia is amazing at home due to the altitude at La Paz.

Leave a comment:

• xHeroOfTheDayx
    replied
    Wowww. Ireland is actually going to LOSE the game. lmao So close to plugging in Russia instead of them. Would of been a VERY nice payout too! Oh well..

Leave a comment:

• xHeroOfTheDayx
    replied
    I know.. just plain crazy. Thought I would at lease get close to half of my 1st parlay with my 2nd... but Sweden is trying to ruin that too. tisk tisk

Leave a comment:

• Stu Gotts
    replied
    those bastard swedes just gave up the lead.now 1-1 with 15 left:bang:

Leave a comment:

• xHeroOfTheDayx
    replied
    Adding:

World Cup Qualifier

Bolivia vs. Columbia (2.70) - $250 to win $425

Leave a comment:

• xHeroOfTheDayx
    replied
    Soooo close to pulling the trigger on Russia. :bang:

Damn Ireland might F up my parlay pretty good. They need to pick it up. Usually I don't play those HUGE chalk parlays, but today seemed like a good day to do it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X