• Show
Clear All

• xHeroOfTheDayx
    replied
    C'mon Portugal... Pull this out!!!!

Leave a comment:

• coreyschucky
    replied
    I was sooooo tempted to play that Over too but I hesitated. Gray's defense is very good but Halifax is very good at home so I think you've got a shot there. Good Luck!!!!

BTW Hero where do you play cause 5Dimes has a much better price on the Over +101?

Leave a comment:

• xHeroOfTheDayx
    replied
    Last play for me probably...

Adding:

England - Conference
    Halifax vs. Grays Athletic Over 2.5 Goals (2.00) $200 to win $200
    Last edited by xHeroOfTheDayx; 10-16-2007, 01:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• xHeroOfTheDayx
    replied
    Originally posted by coreyschucky View Post
    Still a winning day regardless. Still time left a bit over 35 minutes but they'll need to get there act together. Suprising best offense against worst defense and no goals. I didn't play it cause the loss to Bulgaria last week was not good for Portugal and I had heard they played dreadful soccer. I hope they turn it around for you!
    Yes, that loss to Bulgaria was ugly. I just can't believe Portugal is tanking like this. Oh well. Definitely seen stranger things. Like you said, still a winning day. So I can't complain.

Leave a comment:

• xHeroOfTheDayx
    replied
    FINAL

Slovakia 4-1 Cyprus - WIN +$165

Estonia 0-4 Switzerland - WIN +$159

Leave a comment:

• coreyschucky
    replied
    Originally posted by xHeroOfTheDayx View Post
    Thanks.. Yeah, Portugal is playing terrible. You'd think they would be able to score 2 on Montenegro fairly easily. Not looking too good right now though!
    Still a winning day regardless. Still time left a bit over 35 minutes but they'll need to get there act together. Suprising best offense against worst defense and no goals. I didn't play it cause the loss to Bulgaria last week was not good for Portugal and I had heard they played dreadful soccer. I hope they turn it around for you!

Leave a comment:

• xHeroOfTheDayx
    replied
    Thanks.. Yeah, Portugal is playing terrible. You'd think they would be able to score 2 on Montenegro fairly easily. Not looking too good right now though!

Leave a comment:

• coreyschucky
    replied
    Nice calls on the Swiss and Slovakia. I hope Portugal turns it around for you.:thumbs:

Leave a comment:

• coreyschucky
    replied
    I like the Swiss in that matchup. Good Luck!!!!

Leave a comment:

• xHeroOfTheDayx
    replied
    Adding:

U21 Euro 2009 Qualifier
    Estonia vs. Switzerland (1.53) - $300 to win $159

Leave a comment:

• xHeroOfTheDayx
    replied
    Thanks Corey! :thumbs:

Leave a comment:

• coreyschucky