Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wednesday - June 18th

10* Sweden (AH PK) (-104) Over Russia - 2:45 PM

Sweden need a draw to advance while Russia must win. Sweden is very strong defensively and Russia's offensive efficiency has been poor so far as they should have scored more goals against Greece then they did. I expect Sweden to sit back here and not press too much which is why i'm going with the pk here. I think Sweden will probably catch Russia on a counter attack and probably net a goal. Russia will push from the outset here and never let up.

3* Russia (-1/2) (-145) To Have More Corners Then Sweden - 2:45 PM

With Russia needing to win to advance to the QF I would expect they would press all day long. Russia is averaging 7 1/2 corners a game while Sweden is just producing 3. Makes sense in this case.

Good Luck to All!!!!

Comment

Tailing you on the corner play Corey and im already on the swedes so gl to both of us today.

Comment

Flmmkrz - Good Luck!!!!:thumbs:

This is why you don't play for a draw which Sweden was clearly doing to start the match. Hopefully Sweden can even this up to make the bet null. C'mon Henrik and Zlatan!

Comment

Adios Sweden...They are getting thoroughly outplayed here.

Comment

Sweden just got completely outplayed.

FINAL:

Russia 2
            Sweden 0

Corners:

Russia 12
            Sweden 4

Recap: 1-1 (-7.4 units)

Euro 2008: 4-2 (+2 units)

Good Luck to All!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
              Tailing you on the corner play Corey and im already on the swedes so gl to both of us today.
              :thx:

saved my day with that corners play, thanks

unfortunate that Zlatan took a knock last game cause he clearly wasn't at his best and it was tough to account for how much of a difference Arshavin was going to make and it was significant. Best player on the field for both sides.

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
                :thx:

saved my day with that corners play, thanks

unfortunate that Zlatan took a knock last game cause he clearly wasn't at his best and it was tough to account for how much of a difference Arshavin was going to make and it was significant. Best player on the field for both sides.
                Congrats on the corner play. Even a fully fit Zlatan wouldn't of made a difference. Russia was way too fast of a team for Sweden. Good Luck!!!!:thumbs:

Comment

Thursday - June 19th

10* Portugal (-142) Over Germany (Including ET & PK's) - 2:45 PM

Portugal has been the better team between the two. Germany has not looked that good and all the hype before the tourney seems to have gotten to them. The speedy, pacey and technically strong Portugese squad should be able to act some revenge on the Germans in this game.

Good Luck to All!!!!

Comment

starting a wimbledon thread corey??

Comment

Thursday - June 26th

10* Spain to Advance to Final Over Russia (-178) - 2:45 PM

This has nothing to do with Spain's 4-1 thrashing over Russia in the opening game. Spain has been the best team throughout this entire tournament. They have the speed and experience to matchup with Russia and I have a feeling Aragones will figure out a plan to slow down Arshavin. Odds on Spain advancing in regular time is tempting but I'll go with the safer option in taking ET and PK as well. Go, Go Spain!!!!

Good Luck to All!!!!

Comment

-178???

i got -105 at betus?

Comment

Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post
                          -178???

i got -105 at betus?
                          -105 regulation bet from what i gather
                          -178 is regulation, extra time and pk's

Comment

ahh ok. I got it. 1-0:beerbang:

Comment

Brilliant goal to go up 2-0. Spain looks awesome!!!!

Comment

Perfect execution from Spain in this match. After watching Spain and Germany you have to say Spain is the favorite to win the title. They've played so much better then everyone else. Maybe the nation that always disappoints in big tournaments will finally come up big.

Comment

Working...
                                X