Added Italy -1.5. Risk 5 units...

Comment

:beerbang:

Comment

France ML (-160) risk 5 units.

England Pick (-275) risk 5 units.

Comment

Portugal ML (-170), risking 3 units.

The battle on Portugal's left flank with Ronaldo and Coentrao versus Gebrie-Selassie should be a great one.

Comment

You simply have to be on Germany today. They have far too much quality for Greece and I think playing the ML -350 still is a good value.

I think Khedira, Schweinsteiger and Ozil will dominate this game. They are far too intelligent in their use of space and will find ways to unlock the greece defense. It is just a matter of how soon and how often. We have not even seen Gotze yet and I hope we do see him today.

That said you need to fin the best value play for this game, I dont think there is any way that Germany switches off for a moment and allows Greece to score. The very best Greece could hope for is a 0-0 draw.

Both teams to score NO (-140). Risk 11 units to win 8.

The pure play on Germany ML still had value even at -350.

Comment

Playing Germany ML or spread was free money. Tried to get cute with my play and I got screwed. Pretty demoralized at this point but I will keep posting - its about getting better as a capper and trying to learn from mistakes at this point.

Comment

Dont worry we will get them tommarrow

Comment

Very Interesting from Low, Kroos on to presumably track
                  pirlo. I am playing Germany pick and Under 2.5 goals.

Comment

Working...
                  X