No announcement yet.

Soccer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I missing someting on how your betting this?

Comment

• Originally posted by justabrake View Post
      Am I missing someting on how your betting this?
      Not sure what you mean I bet Over 1.5 which means I need just two goals. I've watched both teams this season and believe both teams can score a goal which would put this game over for me. 2.5 is a tough number cause 1-1 or 2-0 comes into play. Both teams have pretty much scored in every game this season. The only game Tottenham didn't score was against Man U and Man U has one of the best defenses in the Premiership. Aston Villa failed to score against Newcastle (Which I can't understand) and Manchester city which also has one of the better defenses. I saw this game with a few goals. Just preferred the Over 1.5 rather then 2.5.

Comment

• My book had it at o-u 2-1/2 either way

Originally posted by coreyschucky View Post
        Not sure what you mean I bet Over 1.5 which means I need just two goals. I've watched both teams this season and believe both teams can score a goal which would put this game over for me. 2.5 is a tough number cause 1-1 or 2-0 comes into play. Both teams have pretty much scored in every game this season. The only game Tottenham didn't score was against Man U and Man U has one of the best defenses in the Premiership. Aston Villa failed to score against Newcastle (Which I can't understand) and Manchester city which also has one of the better defenses. I saw this game with a few goals. Just preferred the Over 1.5 rather then 2.5.

Comment

My book had it at o-u 2-1/2 either way
          5Dimes offered O/U 2.5, O/U 1.5 and O/U .5....

I think it was + money on Over 2.5, -320 for over 1.5 and -1620 for O .5

Good Luck!!!!

Comment

• OK I didn't go further into there offers , they have some hidden and time was running out for me

GL TO You

Comment

OK I didn't go further into there offers , they have some hidden and time was running out for me

GL TO You

5dimes is notorious for making late offers. They don't like giving out all there selections immediately. Some show up anywhere between 30 minutes to right before gametime. Just happened to have caught it.

Comment

• I saw this one coming. Two quick goals as both teams are attacking furiously. That was a quick win.

FINAL:

Aston Villa 4
                Tottenham 4

Recap: 2-0 (+11 units)

YTD: 69-47-1 (+49.64 units)

Good Luck to All!!!!
                Last edited by coreyschucky; 10-01-2007, 03:52 PM.

Comment

• Will have a few more in the morning. Just really wanted to get this one out early.

Tuesday - October 2nd

English League One

10* Northampton Town (AH -1/2) (+223) Over Millwall FC - 2:45 PM

Good Luck to All!!!!

Comment

• Tuesday - October 2nd

Champions League

10* Arsenal FC (AH -1/2) (-158) Over Steau Bucharest - 2:45 PM
                    10* FC Barcelona (AH -1/2) (-150) Over VfB Stuttgart - 2:45 PM

English Championship League

10* Ipswich Town/Burnley FC Over 2.5 (-111) - 2:45 PM
                    4* Charlton Athletic/Hull City Over 2.5 (-106) - 2:45 PM

English Conference

10* Kidderminster Harriers/Northwich Victoria Over 2.5 (-130) - 2:45 PM

Good Luck to All!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by coreyschucky View Post
                      Tuesday - October 2nd

Champions League

10* Arsenal FC (AH -1/2) (-158) Over Steau Bucharest - 2:45 PM
                      10* FC Barcelona (AH -1/2) (-150) Over VfB Stuttgart - 2:45 PM

English Championship League

10* Ipswich Town/Burnley FC Over 2.5 (-111) - 2:45 PM
                      4* Charlton Athletic/Hull City Over 2.5 (-106) - 2:45 PM

English Conference

10* Kidderminster Harriers/Northwich Victoria Over 2.5 (-130) - 2:45 PM

Good Luck to All!!!!
                      gl on that champions league :beerbang: :beerbang:
                      ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                      NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                      MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                      CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

• Couldn't have asked for a quicker result. Ipswich and Burnley Over in 17 minutes.

Comment

• wish we could say the same of the Kidderminister game.hope they can manage at least 1 before half:nuts:

Comment

• Dissapointed in Northampton. Should have won 2-0 yet they trail 2-0. Got behind early and could never recover.

FINAL:

Arsenal 1
                            Steau Bucharest 0

Barcelona 2
                            Stuttgart 0

Ipswich 2
                            Burnley 2

Kidderminster 1
                            Northwich 1

Charlton 2
                            Hull 1

Millwall 2
                            Northampton 0

Update: 4-2 (+11 units)

YTD: 73-49-1 (+60.64 units)

Good Luck to All!!!!
                            Last edited by coreyschucky; 10-03-2007, 05:55 AM.

Comment

• CL Wednesday -

Taking Werder Bremen -1 over Olympiakos @ -145 for 2 units.

Werder is flying high with 3 straight Bundesliga home wins including an 8-1 home win in the over the weekend over Bielefield, a middle of the table B'liga team, and Olypiakos are mediocre away from home.

I'm tempted to take the over 2.5 as well, but will hold off on that and sit with my -1. I can't see Werder losing at home in such an important match, so worst case scenario a push.

GFTA!
                              If a guy doesn't have any gamble in him, he ain't worth a crap - Evel Knievel
                              What's done in the dark will be brought to the light -Johnny Cash

Comment

• Originally posted by NevadaJay View Post
                                CL Wednesday -

Taking Werder Bremen -1 over Olympiakos @ -145 for 2 units.

Werder is flying high with 3 straight Bundesliga home wins including an 8-1 home win in the over the weekend over Bielefield, a middle of the table B'liga team, and Olypiakos are mediocre away from home.

I'm tempted to take the over 2.5 as well, but will hold off on that and sit with my -1. I can't see Werder losing at home in such an important match, so worst case scenario a push.

GFTA!
                                Good Luck Jay!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X