No announcement yet.

Soccer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's hard to find value on a -165 Over when you have no idea on the lineup. Check out Tottenham's website, Sky Sports or BBC Sport to see what kind of team they are bringing. Still I think Over would be the play but honestly I don't think I would take it. As for posting man that's up to you. I saw that thread. Everyone does there own thing this is a public forum and nobody forces anyone to post. If you feel like posting plays go ahead. If you want to ask questions or just chime in go ahead. Totally up to you.

On a side note I capped 4 matches for tonight all Overs...Tigre/Racing Club 5 goals, Sport/Goias 4 goals, New England/Dallas 2 goals 20 minutes in and the lone game i bet Vasco/Juventude and we have 0 goals 50 minutes into the match. Still a shot cause this is Brasil and 5 goals can be scored in 10 minutes but at this point I don't see it.
    Last edited by coreyschucky; 10-03-2007, 07:42 PM.

Comment

• Thanks for the feedback Corey. On a wager note...

I have a over 2.5 on the Pachuca-Club America game at -135 in the Copa Sudamerica. Not that you need it....but...

Soccerway · Copa Nissan Sudamericana · America Mexico vs. Pachuca · Summary
      If a guy doesn't have any gamble in him, he ain't worth a crap - Evel Knievel
      What's done in the dark will be brought to the light -Johnny Cash

Comment

• Good Luck Jay!!!!

FINAL:

Juventude 1
        Vasco de Gama 1

Recap: 6-3 (+11.6 units)

YTD: 79-52-1 (+72.24 units)

Good Luck to All!!!!

Comment

• Hey corey,

any insight on Everton tomorrow? I have no idea why the line is where its at. They should crush Metalist...
          2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

• I took Everton a few hours ago. English teams tend to not travel well. First game Everton completely outplayed Metalist but were unable to cash in on there oppurtunities. They blew 2 penaltie kicks in that match and had a 1 man advantage for 20+ minutes and a 2 man advantage for around 10. Metalist is having a very solid season in Ukraine but Everton are managing to get pts and are having a decent start to there season as well. I think Everton is clearly the class in this matchup the only question marks are the travel and starting lineup? Everton isn't one of those premier teams that have a ton of money. They make nice, smart economic decisions in there players so I would think getting to the group stage and beyond in the UEFA Cup is something there shooting for. However the English Premier League is more important then the UEFA Cup so I can understand the odds. Everton is down a goal due to conceding a goal at home so they are going to have to pressure. Metalist would advance with a 0-0 draw so you can bet they'll defend with there lves. Everton HAS to score the first goal otherwise there hopes are shot. After all that I think Everton wins a 2-1 or 2-0 hard fought game. I took it cause the odd was solid and I think Everton truly is the better team.

Good Luck!!!!

Comment

• Cooked

Need a big turnaround in the 2nd half of Pachuca-America - it's nil nil into HT.

Comment

• 2-0 to pachuca....and they hit the post at the 85th minute...if only a lucky bounce! no over tonight. looks like pachuca pressed and pressed but couldn't get that 3rd goal.

Comment

• I still have a few more things to go over. Trying to figure out lineups and stuff like that. Maybe a couple more still don't know yet. Long day ahead. I played more Unders then I normally do as most of my plays tend to be Overs. Best of luck to everyone and hopefully this will be better then the 1st leg where i got murdered.

Thursday - October 4th

UEFA Cup

10* 1.FC Nurnberg/Rapid Bucuresti Under 2.5 (-145) - 10:00 AM
                  10* FC Midtjylland/Lokomotiv Moscow Over 2.5 (-143) - 11:00 AM
                  10* SC Heerenveen/Helsingborgs IF Over 2.5 (-165) - 12:00 PM
                  10* Dinamo Bucuresti (AH PK) (-124) Over IF Elfsborg - 1:00 PM
                  10* Toulouse FC/CSKA Sofia Under 2.5 (-158) - 1:00 PM
                  10* Sparta Prag/Odense BK Under 2.5 (-134) - 1:00 PM
                  10* FK Austria Magna/Valarenga IF Under 2.5 (-115) - 1:00 PM
                  10* FC Sochaux/Panionios Athen Under 2.5 (-126) - 2:00 PM
                  10* Everton FC (AH -1/2) (-119) Over Metalist Kharkiv - 2:45 PM
                  5* AIK Solna (AH -1/2) (+100) Over Hapoel Tel-Aviv - 2:30 PM

Good Luck to All!!!!

Comment

• Here's the rest for the day.

Thursday - October 4th

UEFA Cup

10* Spartak Moscow (AH -1/2) (-193) Over BK Hacken - 1:00 PM
                    5* Tottenham Hotspur (AH -1) (-123) Over Anorthosis Famagusta - 10:45 AM
                    5* FK Mlada Boleslav (AH +1 1/2) (-125) Over US Palermo - 2:45 PM
                    2* AEK Athens (AH +1/2) (-123) Over Red Bull Salzburg - 2:30 PM

Good Luck to All!!!!

Comment

• Not a good start to the day. Definitely a bit unlucky. Tottenham had 4 unreal oppurtunities but couldn't manage to put it home. Lokomotiv scores 2 goals in the first 15 minutes but neither them or Midtjylland could manage another one.

FINAL:

Nurnberg 2
                      Rapid Bucuresti 2

Lokomotiv Moscow 2
                      Midtjylland 0

Tottenham 1
                      Anorthosis 1

Helsingborgs 5
                      Heereenveen 1

Update: 1-3 (-24.95 units) with 10 still pending

Good Luck to All!!!!
                      Last edited by coreyschucky; 10-04-2007, 12:54 PM.

Comment

• Found one more I like.

Thursday - October 4th

UEFA Cup

10* Galatasaray/FC Sion Ovder 2.5 (-191) - 2:30 PM

Good Luck to All!!!!

Comment

• FINAL:

Valarenga 2
                          Austria Vienna 2

Spartak Moscow 3
                          Hacken 1

Odense 0
                          Sparta Prague 0

CSKA Sofia 1
                          Toulouse 1

Dinamo Bucharest 1
                          Elfsborg 0

Sochaux 1
                          Panionios 0

Red Bull Salzburg 1
                          AEK Athens 0

Hapoel Tel-Aviv 1
                          AIK Solna 0

Galatasaray 5
                          Sion 1

Mlada Boleslav 1
                          Palermo 0

Everton 3
                          Metalist 2

Update: 9-6 (+31.09 units)

YTD: 88-58-1 (+103.33 units)

Good Luck to All!!!!
                          Last edited by coreyschucky; 10-04-2007, 03:40 PM.

Comment

• I am zonked. After going through everything last night and this morning I'm wiped. Wound up being a great day. :thumbs:

Now onto tomorrow...

Good Luck to All!!!!

Comment

• Corey - great call on the Everton (winner) and Tottenham matches. I was suckered into the Tottenham over 2.5 after seeing the first leg at 6-1. Should've known better.

Keep up the great work!

Comment

• Originally posted by NevadaJay View Post
                                Corey - great call on the Everton (winner) and Tottenham matches. I was suckered into the Tottenham over 2.5 after seeing the first leg at 6-1. Should've known better.

Keep up the great work!
                                Jay - You should have had the Over. Jermaine Defoe missed about 4 point blank oppurtunities in that match. Tottenham didn't have a full squad in the match but pretty close to it. Game should have ended like 3-1 or 4-1 for Tottenham. Good Luck!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X