WEC.....wednesday night!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WEC.....wednesday night!

Anyone seen any lines for this? Im looking to make back the money I lost on Frosty getting KO'd by Pedro.....LOL!! Seriously though, looks like some good fights. Just cant find any lines yet?
    Main Card:
    Razor Rob McCullough vs. Rich Crunkilton
    Chase Beebe vs. Rani Yahya
    John Alessio vs. marcelo Brito
    Jeff Bedard vs. Miguel Torres
    Brian Stann vs. Jeremiah Billington

Undercard:
    Ian McCall vs. Coty Wheeler
    Bryan Baker vs. Jesse Forbes
    Donald Cerrone vs. Sergio Gomez
    Marcus Hicks vs. Scott McAfee

come on guys, lets get some bankroll wednesday night to bang em this weekend with UFC 75!!!:beerbang: :beerbang:

Yukon, that undercard looks like chinese to me, dont know any of them..........

No lines posted yet to my knowledge.

Comment

yea, same here YUKON! Whats up with that? We had lines for the Condit card? WTF???? You'd think the books would want every chance they can to take our money.....LOL!!! The clemson moneyline was good to me, so Im looking to flip that for this weekend......
      talk to you later buddy!

Comment

You know I'm pretty pissed too.. because there are some interesting fights on the WEC card. Crunkilton can definitely beat Razor Rob (who would probably be the favorite).

Comment

Well, bookmaker posted the lines... still none from BETUS. I'm not with bookmaker anymore but if any of you guys are, here are my picks...

Rich Crunkilton +160 - challenger for the 155lb wec title, good striker (not as good as Rob), but much better on the ground... just a more well rounded fighter.

Chase beebe -105 / Rani Yahya -125 : Should be a very interesting fight, see my next post.

Miguel Torres EVEN: Shooto fighter, very skilled... His opponent jeff bedard is also good, but Miguel has the value here.

I love all 3 of those picks, I just hope BETUS posts them with the same value, because if they do, it is onnnnnnnn!
          Last edited by yukoncornelius; 09-04-2007, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Some other notes, I'd take Miguel and Crunk before Chase. Reason I'm somewhat hesitant on Chase is that his main strength is his wrestling/GnP... which means if he takes it to the ground, hes in some trouble because that is the only place where Rani can win. Rani is craaaazy at BJJ (in the words of Joe Rogan). I haven't really seen Chase's standup too much. The issue here, is that when the fight starts, Rani goes immediately for the take down. If it goes to the ground, its going to be VERY difficult for Chase to avoid submission. Rani's striking though is pathetic, so if Beebe can keep it standing, its gonna be a different story.

I'd almost take Rani at -125 just because of how deadly his BJJ is... it really is THAT good.

edit: I'm making my official pick: Rani Yahya -125
            Last edited by yukoncornelius; 09-04-2007, 09:58 PM.

Comment

NO LINES at 5dimes or any of the other books I use!:bang: Ill keep my fingers crossed that they post something tomorrow! We'll see!
              Good Luck Guys! Should be a good card either way!

Comment

WEC 30 Game Spread Money Line Total Points Team Total Points betus lines
                Wed 9/5 6001 Richard Crunkilton +150
                7:25PM (EST) 6002 Rob Mccullough -200
                * Game Note: WEC LIGHTWEIGHT TITLE
                Wed 9/5 6004 Rani Yahya -150
                7:00PM (EST) 6005 Chase Beebe +110
                Wed 9/5 6007 Jeremiah Billington +175
                6:00PM (EST) 6008 Brian Stann -250
                Wed 9/5 6010 Miguel Torres -105
                6:00PM (EST) 6011 Jeff Bedard -135
                Wed 9/5 6013 Marcelo Brito +250
                5:00PM (EST) 6014 John Alessio -400
                Wed 9/5 6016 Scott McAfee +175
                4:30PM (EST) 6017 Marcus Hicks -250

Comment

are these fights on tv??? yukon i must be a green horn the only guy that rings a bell for me is John Alessio.........ufc is getting close guys,,,,,,,come on rampage slam hendos ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Last edited by EddieP; 09-04-2007, 11:32 PM.

Comment

Yup! Versus network, wec.tv for times/fighters/anything else you wanna know

I told BetUS to post em, and they did, lol whether thats cause of me or not, who knows hahah.

CRUNK +150 2 units
                    Rani Yahya -150 2 units
                    Miguel -105 2 units

Wooo, lookin to get some extra built up for this weekend!

Comment

**** it... 1/2 unit, parlay'd all six fights

CRUNK
                      Rani
                      Miguel
                      Alessio (John better not lose, although hes the strongest favorite, he could get upset as his opponent as some quality wins... Alessio def has the exp though)
                      Marcus Hicks (fighting a guy from Alaska who is prolly a little green in a bigger show like WEC, Marcus is a strong dude, should get it done)
                      Brian Stann (extremely confident, he knows he has to win this to get his title shot, should also get it done).

Hope to be seeing TWO, NEW 135 and 155 champions!

Comment

whats the payout on that parlay yukon??? i took a small one on krunk,migel, (yukon pics) along with cro cop and sorry to say hendo just for some insurance.........rampage fight is the only one i am a bit worried about........if i hit that 11 fighter i got going,i will **** myself after i get cleaned up the beers are on me:beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by yukoncornelius View Post
                          Yup! Versus network, wec.tv for times/fighters/anything else you wanna know

I told BetUS to post em, and they did, lol whether thats cause of me or not, who knows hahah.

CRUNK +150 2 units
                          Rani Yahya -150 2 units
                          Miguel -105 2 units

Wooo, lookin to get some extra built up for this weekend!
                          HEY YUKON! Call 5dimes for me buddy!!! LOL!! I guess those idiots dont want to take my money........probably better that way, I guess???:bang:

DAMN IT!!! Bodog has the lines, I soooooooo wanted to be done with them! Man, I know my dumb ass is going to deposit just to have some action tonight. Im like a FU#KING crack head with mma wagers.........Gotta get my fix!!!!
                          Last edited by No1mikefan; 09-05-2007, 01:12 PM. Reason: adding more

Comment

Apparently Crunkilton is +190 at Bodog right now... that is incredible.

Anyone - if you're on bodog, don't bet on whatever other game you would've tonight, and isntead put a "just for ****s" amount on Crunkilton. At +190, he is a great value.

Comment

ive just been told stann wont loose by one of his relatives.. figures when i got the call the lines were down on betus

Comment

Working...
                              X