Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

come on crunkey:beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:

Comment

Yukon, Ill join you on Rani but I have to pass on the main event. You know I have to ride with Tito's buddy!......LOL!! what else would you expect? Good luck with that one, I just hope its a good fight!! :beerbang:

Comment

thats one winner yukon with miguel:beerbang: why the **** dont i bet these straight??? why ? why? why??????????????:bang: :bang: :bang:

Comment

thats two:beerbang: :beerbang: stann kicks ass:beerbang: **** i didnt know he lived so close to me:nuts:

Comment

Alessio and Hicks also won... so I only need Rani and CRUNK!

Comment

LETS GO YAHYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have no clue who you are, but tonight your my favorite fighter.......LOL!!!!!! :beerbang:

Comment

FU#K YOU YAHYA!!!!! Way to **** the bed. I give up guys....:bang: :bang: I hate seeing a fighters will get broken like that. He wanted to jump back on that plane during round 2!!That really put a damper on my Rampage money.........LOL!! Oh well, thats wy its called Gambling!!:nuts:

I thought Frank Mir was going to run in there and suck Bebe off!!! WTF, way to hold his sack.

Comment

nah mir is pissed he had yaya............ **** mir

Comment

Sucks, Rani just totally gassed.... the bell in the first round SAVED chase, the choke Rani had on would've ended the fight. Rani totally dominated the first round with his jiu jitsu, and it gassed him out basically.

Comment

****in beebe is one tough sob

Comment

yukon from that point on he got owned by beebe.............yes he won round one but that was it,he got dominated by beebe

Comment

come on krunkie:beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:

Comment

Yeah he is, he lasted through that knee bar which was SOOOOOOO deep... other fighter's spirit would've broke after that round.

Whats funny is that my original pick was Beebe (for the reason of what actually just happened). But then I figured ok Beebe is a wrestler and Rani has insane jiu jitsu, the bjj will win becuase its so good (and it almost did in rd1).

Eddie - that first round was pure domination though, like 10-8 and it was all grappling. Rani attempted so many subs it was insane, th eknee bar almost ended it, and the arm triangle at the end would've won it had the round been 5 seconds longer.

Comment

Originally posted by EddieP View Post
                              ****in beebe is one tough sob
                              Have to agree with you EddieP, that Knee bar was SICK!! He hung in there and came out for round 2 and dominated. Have to give it up to him. Yahya never thought that was going 5!! When are these guys going to realize that CONDITIONING is so important?? I dont care who you are, In MMA, if you gas, your ass is done!!!!

Hope you guys hit this next one!!! As long as the forum comes out on the plus side, Im good!!!

Comment

i hope mir lost a bundle on that one,, just the way he talked that first round you knew he had yaya...........did i say **** mir??? **** mir i hope he gets crushed in his next fight,prick cost me plenty last ufc................ ok come krunkie:beerbang:

Comment

Working...
                                X