No announcement yet.

Bet Ed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got paid today from Beted.:thumbs: Took 7-8 days.

Enjoyed my brief time there..............

Kev---- Some steam, some soft lines that they would still have up 5-10 minutes later, some 2H stuff that Ive just learned to read over the years before the line moved, call it what you want.......just had a nice run.

Ive been playing my locals soft lines for 3 months of hoops and have collected 1 week from him!!!
    The rest were his paydays.

I wasnt playing a lot there ($1-$200 a game) and just had a nice run. I could see if I were beating them for $1k a pop or so.....I think it wouldve evened out there, but oh well.

I got demolished in football this season at other books, and wouldve still played football at BetEd next year if my limits werent cut but that is irrelevant now.

On a side note, their customer service was awesome.
    Last edited by E VINCENT; 03-19-2008, 01:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by E VINCENT View Post
      Got paid today from Beted.:thumbs: Took 7-8 days.

Enjoyed my brief time there..............

Kev---- Some steam, some soft lines that they would still have up 5-10 minutes later, some 2H stuff that Ive just learned to read over the years before the line moved, call it what you want.......just had a nice run.

Ive been playing my locals soft lines for 3 months of hoops and have collected 1 week from him!!!
      Wow I am so out of touch with the offshore world right now. $1-$2 bets and there dropping limits. If they ARE LEAVING STALE NUMBERS UP IT'S ON THEM TO MOVE THEM. PERIOD. Kevin that IMO is totally why they cut limits because he was hitting soft numbers. The steam from what I am noticing is really starting to look fade able. I think most of the so called steam plays now a days are major tout services moving those lines. I think the day of the heavy hitters offshore are gone for now. Just me rambling. God did I miss this place:beerbang:
      College 52-42 +560 (56%)
      NFL 19-23 -550 (45%)
      last update (7:19 AM 11/29/15)

Comment

lmao @ $25 limits.

chris, the market is so small (compared to what it was) that chasing steam will you get the big middle finger very quick.

I bet soft numbers... but not on steam. ;)

Comment

Yeah and some of the outs that are left out there get picked off a few times and they think the guy is a sharp. As in regards to a player beating the steam I had something like this happen 3-4 years ago. I won't mention the book because if I was in there position and they later realized they knew me I would of done the same thing.

Anyway I deposited 1K and there "MAX BET ONLINE" was 1k. College hoops first night I played 4 games at $100 a piece. Win them all. None of the plays where steam they where just what I thought was a soft line. Night #2 I bet 2 games at $500 both lines made 1½ point moves about a hour after I placed my wagers. I won them both. The following day I placed 2 more wagers at $500 both games won and both games moved 2 points minutes before tip off.

NOW we have went from 1k - 2.4K in 3 days and have not lost. The following day I get a email that says I have to call in my plays and I can't place wagers with them online. Which to be honest I could see where they where coming from. The Following day was my last day of play with them and my first day of phone wagering with them.

I am sitting at home with my DB screen and notice the same kind of movements that I saw from the previous 2 days SO I make the call and they say yes sir what would you like to play. I said 2K WICHITA STATE+ 6 or something like that. They win by 15!!!! The following morning I wake up to a email that say dear Chris we no longer care for your" Type" of action here. Somewhere I have this printed out in a frame. Yeah i'm a sicko.

OK after that long winded thing the point is I was watching the same dam screen they where but was picking them off on things that I saw at pinnacle which led me to think either they where setting folks up on a line making it look like value and or there was a move on the way. I'm a firm believer that if a guy is sitting there grinding out watching numbers all day and is beating a bookie to a number then he either deserves to stay and play and or give the boy a job. LMAO
          College 52-42 +560 (56%)
          NFL 19-23 -550 (45%)

Comment

lmao

Must be some square shop. Any stat guy that knows a winning streak doesn't mean **** over so few gams. haha

Comment

actually I just was informed that they are no longer the same group running the place. The book was Oasis. Use to have the softest lines on the net bar none. What they did was look at the name on the account and they realized that we all partied with me 2 -3 weeks previous to that at there location LMAO.....
              College 52-42 +560 (56%)
              NFL 19-23 -550 (45%)

Comment

Originally posted by chris View Post
                Chris we no longer care for your" Type" of action here. Somewhere I have this printed out in a frame. Yeah i'm a sicko.

:beerbang:
                Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by rjp View Post
                  lmao

Must be some square shop. Any stat guy that knows a winning streak doesn't mean **** over so few gams. haha
                  BetEd was the most square book I've ever bet at, which was good for me because I like to fade the public at times. Not a bad book, but they probably won't take very large wagers for too long.

Comment

Working...
                  X