No announcement yet.

ufc 77

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mac i knew okami was too strong for him and i still played him on about half of my parlays bastard puke:

Comment

OK, I got absolutely crushed today in college foots, so I thought, if I'm going down this week, may as well go down in a blaze of glory.

Just put a couple of units on Sylvia +130

Just out of curiosity, anybody know who...or if Randy C. picked a winner in the Silva/Franklin fight? I know he retired/resigned...but from what little I follow, its seems Randy is quite good at predicting winners in championship bouts...anybody know?

I can get Silva at -225 and Franklin at +175 at my book.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.
      "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Comment

nigel i missed all the pre fight crap.........i dont know who randy picked, sorry i cant help

Comment

I haven't heard Randy make any formal prediction, but by the way he is talking it sounds like he is backing Franklin.

Damn, Starnes looks scared and uncomfortable walking in.

Comment

think i have belcher on like two cards that are still alive

Comment

Thanks, guys. I just can't justify taking Silva at -225. So it will either be a small play on Franklin or nothing here.

Guess I'll just have to root for that goofy ass Sylvia...oh, he could beat me to death in 10 seconds...but I'd be dead and he'd still look goofy....

:laughing:

GL guys!
              "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Comment

Stanes boxing looks crisp, nice combos, but they are Calzaghe like slaps. Cutman is doing a great job.

He needs to take it to the ground or he is done for.

Showing his heart though, took a pretty nice beating in Rd1

Comment

belcher:beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:

Comment

:thumbs:
                    Originally posted by Nigel Tufnel View Post
                    Thanks, guys. I just can't justify taking Silva at -225. So it will either be a small play on Franklin or nothing here.

Guess I'll just have to root for that goofy ass Sylvia...oh, he could beat me to death in 10 seconds...but I'd be dead and he'd still look goofy....

:laughing:

GL guys!
                    parlay mix and match this **** is a crap shoot

Comment

black was a draw:beerbang:

Comment

Ha, there goes one parlay. Shoulda listened....shoulda listened...

Comment

ravishing red sucks too:bang: had them both on a few..........bonnar wacking him in the back of the head didnt help thats for sure..........refs suck too

Comment

Yup, Schafer got beat.
                            Well, that does it for my parlays.

Left.
                            I got Franklin and another on Frankling UD

Comment

Damn these parlays, damn them to hell!!!!

At least I got a couple straight up on the main, and I just put a straight up on Vera.

Wager type : Straight Bet Sport : UFC Other Sports Selection : Brandon Vera 10/20/2007 11:00:01 PM - (EST) Money Line -155 for Game Amount : Risking 77.50 To Win 50.00 USD

Comment

well i have an 8 fighter still going 60 to 1 payout:beerbang: needed robinson:thumbs: what the **** was that judge watching that scored it 29 to 28????????? you have to be ******* kidding me,,,,,,,,gurgel got ****en smashed................ i need vera and rich lets see which one gets me:thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                                X