No announcement yet.

ufc 77

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bets us pulled both main events about 15 minutes ago...........that ****en pisses me off, pricks:bang:

Comment

Alright cool. Se we are both on Vera and Rich down the stretch.

Comment

Originally posted by V3r1f13d View Post
        Alright cool. Se we are both on Vera and Rich down the stretch.
        i need em badly:beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbangcome on damn it just once:thumbs:

Comment

i got an over and under alive as well picked both fights over 1.5 and i had okami over 1.5:beerbang:

Comment

4 parlays still standing i need something to hit here:beer2:

Comment

Round 1 could have gone either way. Vera had the better shots and Tim had cage control. 1 Judge scored it 9-9 (29-27).

Lame fight.

Comment

:bitching: :surrender: :lost: :flush: vera broke his hand,, of all fights to do it in.........tim beat him fair and square........... the big parlay is gone,, three standing all small:bang:

Comment

i got tim and rich on one,, tim and spider on the other,,,,,,,, and the over and under play

Comment

maryland gets beat at home too,, just ****en perfect:thumbs:

Comment

wow total domination again by spider.........kinda knew it, but took some shots with the dogs.........after the first round i knew rich wouldnt make it the mid way point of the second,, killed that parlay:bang: so i end up with a 20 dollar parlay such a shame i didnt have another 0 on the end of the 10 bucks
                      Accepted Date: Oct 20, 2007 07:05 AM - EST
                      Graded Date: October 21, 2007 12:33 AM - EST

Wager Type: Parlay(2 team)
                      Wager Status: Won
                      Risk: $10.00 (USD)
                      To Win Amount: $22.48 (USD)

Amount Paid: $32.48 (USD)

Description: Other Sports - 101 Anderson Silva -210 for Game Other Sports - 108 Tim Sylvia +120 for Game

Comment

Ha, I lost every single one of my plays. All small wagers so I don't care that much, but still...kind of sucks to not even hit one!

Comment

very very dissapointd in vera,, i really felt he would do better..........****en rich couldnt make 1.5 rounds pretty sad then you think about it.........rich and spider fight 100 times,, spider wins 100 times,, thats how far the skill levels are off.......spider is just terrific and i knew that,, but with the way the dogs have been coming in had to take a few shots with rich...........never would i bet him straight up against silva.............actually the next card doesnt look to bad, might be in the poor house by then, getting close for me to stop this ****, just not meant to win its as simple as that...............:sm:

Comment

this week so far ive bet on hockey, cfb,sock her,mma.........something wrong with that picture:laughing:

Comment

oh gez almost forgot baseball toooooooo:puke:

Comment

It's not about the money Eddie, just play for the action. Sure winning is nice but I never bank on it for real life, I just do it for the feeling.

Comment

Working...
                                X