This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yukoncornelius View Post
    Eddie, I respected you until now... and did you call me a jerkoff?

Newsflash you ****in douchebag... Roger WAS getting dominated. In any sport, particularly fight sports, there can be a turn around out of no where. Guida slipped up, and got RNC'd...

So why the **** do you come on here and tell me I told you so? It's like you wanted to see me lose, grow up. Do you think I would've said, SEE EDDIE I WAS RIGHT if the third round went how the first 2 did... hell no, that woudl be childish and ridiculous. Your ass should be banned for acting like an idiot.

I still think Huerta is a joke... he will lose against top 155 competition. His striking is pathetic, and he was still dominated on the ground.
    no i did not call you a jerkoff yukon i called cuse a jerkoff.....i dont want too see anyone loose as i know what thats like....... i took your advice on lots of fights,some won some lost. i had a gut feeling on roger, and i tried to change your mind......if you took the joke roger you would have won more money.. what you think about him now dont really matter does it??? the mods want to ban me, its ok... you see on this site its ok for some people to say what ever they want, my point is we have different rules for different people depending if your in the click or not....... just like live links,i posted one by accident and i got **** over it,yet other s do it all the time and nothing is said........

Comment

Wow, Eddie...just classless dude.....I don't know about you and Cuse's problems with each other, but coming in a disrespecting Yukon's thread....a cool veteran poster....saying I told you so....and WAR HUERTA???

Brutal man... :puke:

What is it with Skins fans??? :dunno:

:puke:

Comment

Talk about a melt down. :laughing:

I'm glad I forgot to post my thoughts on the fights this time :beer2:

"you see on this site its ok for some people to say what ever they want, my point is we have different rules for different people depending if your in the click or not"

Umm, correct me if I'm wrong but 99.99% of people here have never done the following:

-Challenge other posters to a fight
        -Constantly call a person out
        -Say "I told you so!"

Just to name a few.
        Last edited by NittanyLions94; 12-10-2007, 01:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X