X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ufc 70 early line

Sat 4/21 801 Mirko Cro Cop Filipovic -525
    3:00PM (EST) 802 Gabriel Gonzaga +415

-500 / +400 on Cris... Good value with CroCop if you ask me, he should be -700. Gonzaga is good at bjj, but thats it, go watch his fight with Kevin Jordan lol.

Mirko should be able to knock his head off.

Comment

By the way, some of the other lines on that card should be very interesting...

Heath / Machida (tough fight to call, heath might have alot of value as a decent sized dog)

AA / Werdum (ESPECIALLY this one)

Silva / Kongo

Valimaki / Sakara (man I hope victor is the dog, get ready to pound that)

Comment

I would think that Machida should open as the dog.

Sakara. How many more chances are they going to give this guy? I seriously believe they keep showing him because he is a "boxer" and the UFC is trying to show that MMA will beat out boxing. Even though Sakara only fought nobodies in Europe and his only title was some Italian one.

Comment

Word in the mma forums and chat sites is that Werdum is a bad match up for AA? Most of those guys have a lot of mma knowledge and they are saying AA is going to lose? Havent looked into it myself but just food for thought. I so wanted to see Machida vs. Forrest but apparently he is injured? I sure as hell dont trust Kongo after he failed to show up against Carmelo Marrero? His striking is great but his ground game needs work and his takedown defense is non existant. I would look for him to try and make up for that poor perfomance? You'd think? I thought he was going to be the next big thing but now??? Either way I cant wait and you sure as hell cant beat it being free on Spike!!!

Comment

Originally posted by yukoncornelius View Post
            -500 / +400 on Cris... Good value with CroCop if you ask me, he should be -700. Gonzaga is good at bjj, but thats it, go watch his fight with Kevin Jordan lol.

Mirko should be able to knock his head off.
            I bet you BoDog will have CroCop at -800 or more, they have to be the worst at juicing the favorites! It will be interesting to compare the lines at different books. If anyone likes Gonzaga it would be smart to wait as long as possible as i think the public is going to pound Mirko!!!

Comment

card

Fight Card:

Mirko Cro Cop vs. Gabriel Gonzaga
              Michael Bisping vs. Elvis Sinosic
              Lyoto Machida vs. David Heath
              Andrei Arlovski vs. Fabricio Werdum
              Assuerio Silva vs. Cheick Kongo
              Matt Grice vs. Terry Etim
              Junior Assuncao vs. David Lee
              Victor Valimaki vs. Alessio Sakara
              Dennis Siver vs. Jess Liaudin
              Edilberto Souza De Oliveira vs. Paul Taylor
              Spike TV will televise the event on tape delay Saturday, April 21st at 9:00 PM ET.

Comment

new lines

Spread Money Line Total Points Team Total Points
                UFC 70 - Nations Collide - M.E.N.Arena, Manchester, England - SpikeTV
                Sat 4/21 801 Mirko Cro Cop Filipovic -500
                3:00PM (EST) 802 Gabriel Gonzaga +400
                Sat 4/21 803 Michael Bisping -460
                3:00PM (EST) 804 Elvis Sinosic +320
                Sat 4/21 807 Andrei Arlovski -140
                3:00PM (EST) 808 Fabricio Werdum +100

Comment

cro cop went down a little bit.....gonzaga has a chance if it goes to the ground............aa line is scarey low............:beer2:

Comment

Im not a big fan of Bisbing but he should walk! Elvis is terrible and Michael will be in front of his home folks. Suprised the line isnt higher? That one doesnt really make sense? Yea, that CroCrop line is off too? It seems to good to be true if you like Mirko? Why isnt it higher? Gonzaga has ground game, I get that. But getting to the ground with CroCop without him putting you there with a head kick is another?

Comment

updated lines

Sat 4/21 801 Mirko Cro Cop Filipovic -500
                      3:00PM (EST) 802 Gabriel Gonzaga +400
                      Sat 4/21 803 Michael Bisping -550
                      3:00PM (EST) 804 Elvis Sinosic +425
                      Sat 4/21 805 David Heath +255
                      3:00PM (EST) 806 Lyoto Machida -335
                      Sat 4/21 807 Andrei Arlovski -105
                      3:00PM (EST) 808 Fabricio Werdum -125
                      Sat 4/21 809 Cheick Kongo +200
                      3:00PM (EST) 810 Assuerio Silva -260
                      Sat 4/21 811 Terry Etim -125
                      3:00PM (EST) 812 Matt Grice -105
                      Sat 4/21 813 Jess Liaudin +100
                      3:00PM (EST) 814 Dennis Siver -130
                      Sat 4/21 815 Alessio Sakara -135
                      3:00PM (EST) 816 Victor Valimaki +105
                      Sat 4/21 817 Junior Assuncao -180
                      3:00PM (EST) 818 David Lee +150
                      Sat 4/21 819 Edilberto Crocota -250
                      3:00PM (EST) 820 Paul Taylor +190

Comment

look at the aa line opened at -140 jumped to -165 that i saw,,now he is near being a dog...-105......i wouldnt touch him with a ten foot pole.........machida is -335...........yikes

Comment

come on guys lets get some picks going after 69 i need help!!!!!!!!!! before the lines go crazy..............i have some small long shot parlays in so far.........i have no clue on the under cards.........after much thought and shaking off ufc 69 debacle mirko really should walk right through gonzaga,bisping looks good,i mean if he cant win in front of a home crowd something is wrong,,, he didnt look that great his last time out either........... aa fight is a tossup! cant wait:beerbang: :

Comment

Been away from MMA for a while. Caught up in work and baseball.

Should be a good card tommorow.

Comment

I don't wan't to spoil it for anyone who is watching it tonight (I read the PBP's), but damn...the division just got shook upside down.

Comment

Working...
                              X