Clear All

• EddieP
    replied
    roger baby:beerbang: :beerbang:

Leave a comment:

• V3r1f13d
    replied
    Different places...

I prefer Winamp feeds, but they aren't as solid.
    Then one above is OK as well.

I always try Sopcast.com first, because when the feed is good it's near perfect. I'm on sopcast right now and its clean.

Leave a comment:

• Leafs3113
    replied
    Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
    where?
    sportsonpc.com/index (go to mmatv2)

This link will bring you right to the feed.

JML...Our Canadian boy came through tonight. Jays looking good right now aswell.

Leave a comment:

• JohnnyMapleLeaf
    replied
    where?

Leave a comment:

• EddieP
    replied
    gonna **** my drawers if i hit one of these parlays............

Leave a comment:

• EddieP
    replied
    joe had him in the second i dont know what the **** he was doing........guy was down on his knees and joe didnt do nothing wtf he could have finsihed him then:beerbang:

Leave a comment:

• V3r1f13d
    replied
    Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
    There's a live feed?
    Ya, I always watch the feed (Pride, UFC, K1, etc).

If I am going to pay for a UFC I am going to attend. I may attend the next one in Anaheim. I've been to a couple, but it's better on TV. You can't see whats going on unless its in the center of the ring because you are literally looking through a cage, unless you sit way up at the top. So the cheaper seats are actually better.

Leave a comment:

• No1mikefan
    replied
    Joe won the fight but 30-27 on two judges cards is some bulllllllllllllllllsheeeeeeeeet! I had it even going into the 3rd and Joe took it so a win is a win. Just another reason why Im not a 10 point must fan...

Leave a comment:

• EddieP
    replied
    joe daddy:beerbang: :beerbang:

Leave a comment:

• JohnnyMapleLeaf
    replied
    There's a live feed?

Leave a comment:

• V3r1f13d
    replied
    Originally posted by No1mikefan View Post
    I had to FU$KING buy it half way through that Kendall fight. I guess the free feeds are getting pounded, Mine keept freezing up and disconnecting.....DAMN!!!!:bang: :bang:
    Mine is back on. Mine plays solid, and after the fight it switched to Igor vs Mirko in Korean. I'm thinking "what the hell just happened". But I guess they wanted it to be solid action. It switched back to the UFC.

Ha, but I get you are saying. I was about to give in too :glass:

Leave a comment:

• No1mikefan
    replied
    Originally posted by V3r1f13d View Post
    He must have watched tapes of Joe Diesel beating Grove. Looked the same to me.

Hey, what the hell...my live Internet feed just died!!!
    I had to FU$KING buy it half way through that Kendall fight. I guess the free feeds are getting pounded, Mine keept freezing up and disconnecting.....DAMN!!!!:bang: :bang:

Leave a comment:

• No1mikefan
    replied
    :nuts: thats what I was afraid of.....Cotes only chance was that haymaker, and he landed it!!! WOW, see JML, you never know, OH C A N A D A!!! congrats man!!!! Unbelievable......I hope that canada trend continues with GSP!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• V3r1f13d
    replied
    He must have watched tapes of Joe Diesel beating Grove. Looked the same to me.

Hey, what the hell...my live Internet feed just died!!!

Leave a comment:

• JohnnyMapleLeaf
    replied
    Cote

I hate to say "I told you so"....but, I told you so. lol!

Let's go Gonzaga for the sweep....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X