• Show
Clear All

• EddieP
    replied
    wow cote kicked ****en ass

Leave a comment:

• Shiner Dunkelweizen
    replied
    Thanks Jml On Picking Cote-- I Took My First Ufc Tonight With That Pick And Won Thanks-- That Make Up For Your Tiger Cats Pick Lol Thanks

Leave a comment:

• V3r1f13d
    replied
    Gotta root for the dog. I don't know who has action on what so no sides taken, but I just have to root for Cote.

Leave a comment:

• EddieP
    replied
    i dont know why but im worried about the mir fight the most...............damn it i should have layed off that one:nuts:

Leave a comment:

• EddieP
    replied
    guida over is a winner yukon:beerbang: this is a good start:beerbang: not gonna tell you who won,but i was right about that one atleast:beerbang: nice call on the over yukon:beerbang:

Leave a comment:

• EddieP
    replied
    **** randy is now plus 125 this doesnt look good:bang: ok he is even money on another site..phewwwww huerta opened near 500 down to 330 that doesnt look good either...........i hope this line movement is not a sign of things to come.............
    Last edited by EddieP; 08-25-2007, 07:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• EddieP
    replied
    mike thanks:beerbang: good luck if you play anything........i dont want to say how much money i lost playing cards the past few weeks,,,,,, man i wish i had that money to parlay tonight:bang: would be nice to hit just one of these,but im a realist,not counting on anything!!!!!!!!!!! win or lose i really want to see randy win,man i hope he can pull it off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gsp better win too:beerbang: enjoy the fights and good luck:beerbang:

Leave a comment:

• No1mikefan
    replied
    EddieP, my head is spinning trying to figure out what you need to hit? Im going to let you do the math, I just hope to see you celebrating in about 5 hours.....Good luck buddy!! Even one of those parlays would be very nice!!!:beerbang:

Leave a comment:

• EddieP
    replied
    marcus is very good,i saw him fight gomi........i just think its guidas time,the guy is tough as nails and is really due for a win..........he fought his heart out against griffen, very well might have won that fight or at the very least a draw.........oh marcus is at plus 115 right now..................might try an over and under with the free play.........

Leave a comment:

• yukoncornelius
    replied
    I like the over on hardonk/mir... I don't think hardonk is bad enough to go out in the 1st, or good enough to put mir out... For some reason its at +130. Actually, the over on Guida/Aurelio is probably the best.

As far as a dog, Hardonk, and I know you're not going to like hearing this (for the sake of your other parlays... but marcus at even money!!! Just look at his picture on ufc.com, he looks like he's from the movie 300, this is sparta!!!!!!!!! hahaha David Heath at +190 is very good value too, hes got knockout power, strong, and isn't a moron on the ground. Heath, Hardonk, and Marcus, pick one.

Leave a comment:

• EddieP
    replied
    i need randy and gsp to keep my 11 fight parlay going:beerbang: i need gsp,stevnson,hardonk,roger,clay,and bobafu to win a 10 fight parlay, i need randy,gsp,stevenson,hardonk,babaloser,and clay to win a 8 fight parlay.........one of these guys is gonna **** me,question is which one??? the last two cards are 500 tickets and the first is 340............... my luck has been pretty bad lately( the past 2 years) one thing you can count on is i will be crossthreaded by the time the main event goes off,, gonna enjoy the fights win or lose........... good luck you guys:beerbang: hey yukon which dog you like the best??? or which over and under do you like the best???i have a small free play left might do a over and under

Leave a comment:

• flmmkrz
    replied
    wow, I guess a chunk on either side is moving the lines, cause you can get gsp for -221 right now.

Leave a comment:

• EddieP
    replied
    guys i have 3 parlays pending and im not to confident of any of them,lol.......i have 2 going at betus and one still going at 5dimes......i wont be betting anymore with dimes unless of course my parlay hits........i like betus service and free plays better........... yukon i think roger wins again, i hope he does anyways.........he has never let me down:beerbang:
    Last edited by EddieP; 08-25-2007, 05:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• yukoncornelius
    replied
    FLM...

I think hes doing it at 5dimes, although he has used betus in the past. I just opened up at BETus today and am hoping to kill them. :beer2:

Leave a comment:

• yukoncornelius
    replied
    Oh and I used the last $11 of my SIA account to fund this little parlay (they only have the main card, which is why I went to betus)...

Grove
    Stevenson
    Alberto Crane!!!
    Gonzaga
    GSP

Grove, stevenson, gsp, leites are my locks for this event (don't **** up Kendall).

I picked Huerta in the other 2 parlays though.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X