Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATP/WTA - Australian Open - (1/14 - 1/27)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leave it to ****ter to lose to a clown like Gabashvili:puke: guy hasn't won a match in 3 months:bang:

Comment

• Originally posted by Stu Gotts View Post
      leave it to ****ter to lose to a clown like Gabashvili:puke: guy hasn't won a match in 3 months:bang:
      had gonzo at -900 in a parlay (to up the payout like a dummy) at the us open in 2007 against gabashvili and that was the only part that lost.......**** gonzo and gabashvili hate them both :puke: :puke:
      ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
      NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
      MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
      CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

• yeah I think that might be the last match that mug won :laughing: until today :puke:

Comment

• wake up to find nadal getting his clock cleaned by tsonga:beerbang: :laughing:

Comment

• Thursday

Challenger Series:

Challenger Series: Waikoloa, Hawaii

10* Yen-Hsun Lu (-335) Over Ladislav Chramosta - 4:15 PM

Good Luck to All!!!!

Comment

• Thoughts on the Federer/Djokovic match?

I have Roger on the second half of a parlay with Ivanovic's win last night. Speaking of that...I watched the whole match, and couldn't believe the turnaround. Hatch wins the first 8 games....then completely falls apart. She was so strong early, I thought Ivan wasn't going to win a game. Really can't believe that hit for me.

Roger wins, I cash :beerbang:

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                Thoughts on the Federer/Djokovic match?

I have Roger on the second half of a parlay with Ivanovic's win last night. Speaking of that...I watched the whole match, and couldn't believe the turnaround. Hatch wins the first 8 games....then completely falls apart. She was so strong early, I thought Ivan wasn't going to win a game. Really can't believe that hit for me.

Roger wins, I cash :beerbang:
                JML - That's really not big news when it comes to womens tennis. I've seen top womens players 1 game away with a scoreline of like 6-4, 5-1 and wind up losing 6-4, 5-7, 1-6. Women have absolutely no serve so it makes momentum and service breaks extremely important. Hantuchova is also an extremely fragile mental player and the first signs of things going bad she folds. As for the Federer/Djokovic match I already placed a bet on Roger I just haven't posted it yet. This is the first year there are signs of a chink in the armor of Roger and one of the only players in the game today to take advantage of that would be Djokovic. Still Roger has shown in there past matchups that he is still way too mentally strong for Novak and I think the price on the great one is a can't miss. With that being said this is going to be a tight match. These two always play very close matches and I expect this one to be the same. I still think Roger wins this in 4 something like 6-4, 7-6, 4-6, 7-6.

Comment

• good lord what the **** happened to nadal i get up for class today and see he got worked like a cheap whore :bang: :bang:
                  ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                  NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                  MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                  CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

• Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
                    good lord what the **** happened to nadal i get up for class today and see he got worked like a cheap whore :bang: :bang:
                    Tsonga was just an awful matchup for Nadal. Tsonga brings a no holds barred attitude with great power and serve. I also heard Nadal's serve was awful which didn't help at all.

Comment

• Friday

ATP

10* Roger Federer (-270) Over Novak Djokovic - 3:30 AM

Good Luck to All!!!!

Comment

• Thanks Corey...and GL! :thumbs:

Comment

• Fed in big trouble.down a set and a break :puke:

Comment

• wow.down 2 sets.might not even take a set

Comment

• Friday

Challenger Series: Heilbronn, Germany

10* Roko Karanusic (-300) Over Stefano Galvani - 8:30 AM
                              7* Andrey Golubev (-175) Over Rik De Voest - 6:30 AM

Good Luck to All!!!!

Comment

• Well done by Djokovic he completely dominated the match. Shocked at the result I expected so much more from Federer but Djoko completely won this match.:bang:

Comment

Working...
                                X