Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATP/WTA - Australian Open - (1/14 - 1/27)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I decided on one more. I debated a few doubles plays but at this point they are really unpredictable. Gotta think Nadal takes Nieminen in 3 straight sets. Was considering with the handicap but 7 1/2 games is alot considering 6-4, 6-4, 6-3 doesn't even get you a win.

Monday

ATP

10* Rafael Nadal/Jarkko Nieminen Under 3.5 Sets (-161) - 10:00 PM

Good Luck to All!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by coreyschucky View Post
      I decided on one more. I debated a few doubles plays but at this point they are really unpredictable. Gotta think Nadal takes Nieminen in 3 straight sets. Was considering with the handicap but 7 1/2 games is alot considering 6-4, 6-4, 6-3 doesn't even get you a win.

Monday

ATP

10* Rafael Nadal/Jarkko Nieminen Under 3.5 Sets (-161) - 10:00 PM

Good Luck to All!!!!
      the way nadal looked in 1.5 sets against PHM the other night........i like this bet too :beerbang: :beerbang:
      ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
      NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
      MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
      CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

• Greaaaaaaatttttt...Serena looks like **** out there and she's hurt too.:bang:

Comment

• This is an absolute joke from Serena. You know if you don't care and your hurt just quit. She's just absolutely not giving a **** out there and it's an absolute shame.

Comment

• Serena is displaying the worst footwork I've ever seen. She's hit soooo many balls into the net in this match. It's just atrocious.:bang:

Comment

• Glimmer of hope??? Jankovic getting treated for a thigh or groin injury right now but of course Serena is now getting treated for blisters. Oh man:bang:

Comment

Glimmer of hope??? Jankovic getting treated for a thigh or groin injury right now but of course Serena is now getting treated for blisters. Oh man:bang:
                serena finds ways to stay in these matches........i wouldn't give up on her yet.....shes a straight animal i mean all you gotta do is look at her to realize that.......

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

• Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
                  serena finds ways to stay in these matches........i wouldn't give up on her yet.....shes a straight animal i mean all you gotta do is look at her to realize that.......
                  Dan - not sure if your watching this match but Serena is not playing well at all. Serena has so many opportunities to dominate this match but there is just something wrong with her today. She has no fire, she's not moving her feet and her avg serve speed is down 10MPH from her usual good service game.

Comment

Dan - not sure if your watching this match but Serena is not playing well at all. Serena has so many opportunities to dominate this match but there is just something wrong with her today. She has no fire, she's not moving her feet and her avg serve speed is down 10MPH from her usual good service game.
                    i just walked in been watching since 2-2 2nd set......but was talking to someone who said serena looked like **** in the 1st set and is moving a little better in this 2nd......so ill take back my words and hope for the best

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                    NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                    MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                    CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

• That's the end of Serena. No fighting spirit out there. She's played like crap and deserves to lose this match. Good job by Jankovic taking advantage of Serena's poor play.

Comment

• That was ******* PATHETIC. Jelena gave Serena a perfect chance to even the match and Serena gives the shot right back to Jelena. Then Serena double faults and then hits a PATHETIC shot again to give Jelena the match. Un*******believable. Serena that was pathetic and you should think about either committing yourself to the game of tennis or just give up.

Comment

• Jankovic had to get it there. If Serena holds and makes it 5-5, I think she would have taken that set and then the match...
                          Last edited by Angelus; 01-21-2008, 10:38 PM.

Comment

• Talk about a bad day. Just about everything went wrong. Serena barely shows up for her match, Sharapova steamrolls JHH and Youzhny is hurt and getting WAXED by Tsonga.

Williams lost 3-6, 5-7
                            Sharapova/Henin Hardenne Ended in 2 Sets Loss
                            Nadal/Nieminen Ended in 3 Sets Win!!!!
                            Youzhny lost 5-7, 0-6. 2-2 (Still in play but there is NO way Youzhny is going to win)

ATP Main Draw: 22-10 (+3.9 units)
                            WTA Main Draw: 16-9 (+8.2 units)
                            ATP/WTA Doubles: 6-2 (+4 units)
                            Challenger Series: 2-0 (+20 units)
                            ATP Qualifying: 3-0 (+18 units)
                            WTA Qualifying: 3-1 (+20.25 units)

Good Luck to All!!!!
                            Last edited by coreyschucky; 01-22-2008, 07:22 AM.

Comment

• Tuesday

Challenger Series: Heilbronn, Germany

10* Roko Karanusic (-210) Over Jan Mertl - 10:00 AM

Challenger Series: Waikoloa, Hawaii

10* John Isner (-290) Over Bruno Echagaray - 3:00 PM
                              10* Frank Dancevic (-350) Over Go Soeda - 5:45 PM

Good Luck to All!!!!

Comment

• you moved the lines again Corey..:nuts: Isner now -350 and Dancevic -400

Comment

Working...
                                X