Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATP/WTA - Australian Open - (1/14 - 1/27)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Del Potro won 6-3, 6-1, 6-3!!!!
    Kiefer lost 4-6, 3-6, 1-6
    Luckzak won 6-1, 6-7, 6-3, 6-4!!!!
    Tursunov won 6-7, 5-7, 6-2, 6-1, 6-3!!!!
    Lacko lost 3-6, 7-6, 6-7, 1-6
    Russell won 6-1, 4-6, 6-2, 3-6, 6-3!!!!
    Pin won 5-7, 6-1, 6-1!!!!
    Linetskaya lost 6-7, 0-6
    Daniilidou lost 2-6, 2-6

ATP Main Draw: 11-4 (+33.2 units)
    WTA Main Draw: 8-2 (+35 units)
    ATP Qualifying: 3-0 (+18 units)
    WTA Qualifying: 3-1 (+20.25 units)

Good Luck to All!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ass Man View Post
      LMAO No way. Just like my tennis game... my rhymes are way inferior. I think I will throw about a half a unit on good ol' USA, just for fun. If it pays, then drinks are on me. :beer2:
      VINNY ICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AINT AFRAID A YA ............NICE CASH MAN!!!
      ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
      NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
      MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
      CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

BTW... since I'm here (it took me forever to find this place). One dog I'm looking at is Spadea 'cuz he ain't affraid of ya'. My book has him at +250. That's just crazy. I like him to win the 2005 rematch. I just hope the old man is healthy.
        Great play...Congrats...Looks like Ice Man came to play and Steppy was probably thinking about his future wife Jankovic and her marathon match the day before.

Comment

Still going over a bunch plus doubles starts today as well so I might have a few there.

Tuesday

ATP

10* Ivo Karlovic (-300) Over Dudi Sela - 7:00 PM
          10* Guillermo Garcia-Lopez (-138) Over Alejandro Falla - 7:00 PM
          10* Agustin Calleri (-133) Over Stefan Koubek - 7:00 PM
          10* Phillip Kohlschreiber (-380) Over Evgeny Korolev - 11:30 PM

Wednesday

WTA

10* Maria Sharapova (-270) Over Lindsay Davenport - 3:30 AM

Good Luck to All!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by coreyschucky View Post
            Still going over a bunch plus doubles starts today as well so I might have a few there.

Tuesday

ATP

10* Ivo Karlovic (-300) Over Dudi Sela - 7:00 PM
            10* Guillermo Garcia-Lopez (-138) Over Alejandro Falla - 7:00 PM
            10* Agustin Calleri (-133) Over Stefan Koubek - 7:00 PM
            10* Phillip Kohlschreiber (-380) Over Evgeny Korolev - 11:30 PM

Wednesday

WTA

10* Maria Sharapova (-270) Over Lindsay Davenport - 3:30 AM

Good Luck to All!!!!
            pova should win but -270 is a steep line for that matchup so good luck on that one. GGL i like over falla, and kohlschreiber been playing some good tennis lately. Corey no more betting Guiccone for you either, dudes a complete bum. :puke: :puke:

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
            NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
            MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
            CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
              pova should win but -270 is a steep line for that matchup so good luck on that one. GGL i like over falla, and kohlschreiber been playing some good tennis lately. Corey no more betting Guiccone for you either, dudes a complete bum. :puke: :puke:
              The price is steep on Davenport but she did not look good in her first match. She actually should have lost when she was down a break in the 3rd set. Guccione is a joke. Dan - Any opinions on the twin towers debut tonight in doubles. Isner 6'9'' and Karlovic 6'10'' are teaming up against Brzezicki/Calleri. I heard that they looked sick in practice as it will be next to impossible to lob a ball over there head or even hitting a passing shot and don't let me mention the serves of Isner and Karlovic. The two hardest servers in the game.

Comment

Tuesday

WTA

10* Elena Vesnina (-190) Over Jill Craybas - 8:30 PM
                5* Flavia Pennetta (+130) Over Virginie Razzano - 8:30 PM

ATP - Doubles

10* Isner/Karlovic (-350) Over Brzezicki/Calleri - 11:30 PM
                10* Fyrstenberg/Matkowski (-190) Over Garcia Lopez/Verdasco - 11:30 PM

Good Luck to All!!!!

Comment

Dang... I just got home and didn't get to look into the early matches as much as I would have liked........... but who needs to do homework when Corey does it already? :laughing:

Solid picks (I'm especially comfortable with MARIA!!! Or at least I'd like to be comfortable with her). Hope you don't mind me tailing. Hummmm.... I hope she doesn't mind me tailing. hehehehe :thumbs:

Comment

The price is steep on Davenport but she did not look good in her first match. She actually should have lost when she was down a break in the 3rd set. Guccione is a joke. Dan - Any opinions on the twin towers debut tonight in doubles. Isner 6'9'' and Karlovic 6'10'' are teaming up against Brzezicki/Calleri. I heard that they looked sick in practice as it will be next to impossible to lob a ball over there head or even hitting a passing shot and don't let me mention the serves of Isner and Karlovic. The two hardest servers in the game.
                    i would think isner/ivo roll in doubles...............maybe guiccone could join them on the team :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                    NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                    MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                    CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
                      i would think isner/ivo roll in doubles...............maybe guiccone could join them on the team :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
                      That might be a little unfair then.

Man need some guys to step it up a notch here. Calleri forgot to show up until he was down 5-0 in the 1st set now he's down 2 sets so that'll be tough for him to comeback. Both Dr. Ivo and GGL are even at one set a piece with there opponents. Tough ones going on at the moment.

Comment

Ivo and GGL are up a break though so they should each take the 3rd unless they have a mental breakdown (which shouldn't happen at the Aus Open!)

Speaking of this being in Australia... I'm going to place a chunk on Molik at +400 having home-field advantage in Rod Laver Arena. It's a long shot but I see value and women are known to have very inconsistent game.

Comment

Ivo and GGL are up a break though so they should each take the 3rd unless they have a mental breakdown (which shouldn't happen at the Aus Open!)

Speaking of this being in Australia... I'm going to place a chunk on Molik at +400 having home-field advantage in Rod Laver Arena. It's a long shot but I see value and women are known to have very inconsistent game.
                          Molik is certainly worth it....Good Luck!!!! The other big dog I'm considering is Felicano Lopez. Gasquet has done nothing but complain since he's gotten to Australia. He doesn't like the balls that are being used as he say's it favors bigger servers and stronger players which Lopez fits. Gasquet also admits that the court speed doesn't suit him. Food for thought. The match isn't expected to be played until around 3:30 AM so there's still some time to think about it.

Comment

Molik is certainly worth it....Good Luck!!!! The other big dog I'm considering is Felicano Lopez. Gasquet has done nothing but complain since he's gotten to Australia. He doesn't like the balls that are being used as he say's it favors bigger servers and stronger players which Lopez fits. Gasquet also admits that the court speed doesn't suit him. Food for thought. The match isn't expected to be played until around 3:30 AM so there's still some time to think about it.

Good info. I'm never hesitant to bet against someone with a bad attitude/mood.

I'm hedging my Molik bet with Gallovits in case I picked the wrong upset. That makes three dogs with Lopez. All I need is one. Big money.... no whammies!!!! :thumbs:

Comment

Dang... I'm getting really dog happy here. I'm also on Garrigues against the Queen of the 40 Mile/Hour serve. I need to stop before I start betting against Serena, Davy, and A-Rod.

Comment

Wednesday

WTA - Doubles

10* Mirza/Molik (-240) Over Daniilidou/Woerle - 1:00 AM

ATP

4* Feliciano Lopez (+248) Over Richard Gasquet - 3:30 AM

Good Luck to All!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X