• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by coreyschucky View Post
    I decided to make a huge play on Roddick. 100 units

Monday

ATP

100* Andy Roddick (-153) Over Marin Cilic - 10:00 PM
    :beerbang:.........WARLORD PLAY.....:beerbang:

GL!...looking forward to the match. I swear ESPN sucks, though. They truly just don't get it that if people wanted comedy or entertainment they would be watching letterman or Comedy channel. People tune into ESPN for sports....i swear it's not that hard a concept. Lets just hope they show the match and don't talk all over the top of it like they do so often. I swear some matches there are like 10 people commenting on it.

I still give Cilic a good shot at that match. Roddick gets very beatable around this time of most grand slams. Hope he pulls it out, though. Also really looking forward to Murry/Nadal.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

So much for that. Andy came back from two sets down to tie it up. Had 3 bps in the first service game of Cilic's in the 5th set couldn't break then fell apart after that. At the moment Cilic is still up a break and this looks finished. Ouch this is going to hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by coreyschucky View Post
        So much for that. Andy came back from two sets down to tie it up. Had 3 bps in the first service game of Cilic's in the 5th set couldn't break then fell apart after that. At the moment Cilic is still up a break and this looks finished. Ouch this is going to hurt.
        that was one of the strangest matches i have ever seen honestly. It was like 3 matches in 1 match. Cilic has a consistently awful serve, though, and i can't see him beating Murray or Nadal serving at 45% like he did in through the first 4 sets. I kept sitting there thining how is this guy holding serve when he can't get a first serve in. I think he's been teed up for whoever his opponent is. I will say that Roddick had him, shoulder or no shoulder, and let him off the hook. Whatever Roddick found in sets 3 and 4 he lost in the 5th.......:puke:
        Last edited by FlyersFan; 01-26-2010, 03:06 AM.

Comment

honestly beginning to wonder when the next American man to win a grand slam event will be.

Comment

Honestly I'm starting to think with the way this Nadal game is going the best play to make at the moment is Murray to win the Australian Open. He has changed so much from the player I use to fade against in big matches because he was just a headcase. (Remember that US Open against Davydenko where he just collapsed after the lengthy rain delay)

Also sorry bout the big loss Corey, I saw your play once I put money on Cilic at over 2.20 and thought gees. Anyhow whoever wins this match goes to the final Cilic can't keep going after all these five setters.

Edit: In regards to American players there are some quality players coming through Isner looks good, but I'm going to be keeping my eye on Donald Young; I thought he played some fantastic tennis against Hewitt (particularly in the 1st set) - I'll be keeping a look out for him on the challanger scene for most of the year. Also looking at Challangers Ancic the Lawyer is back - I may consider putting some money on him tonight.
            Last edited by BeyondTheGame; 01-26-2010, 06:22 AM.
            Soccer 2011 Picks - YTD: 67-0-45 Profit: £267.10

Comment

Originally posted by BeyondTheGame View Post

Edit: In regards to American players there are some quality players coming through Isner looks good, but I'm going to be keeping my eye on Donald Young; I thought he played some fantastic tennis against Hewitt (particularly in the 1st set) - I'll be keeping a look out for him on the challanger scene for most of the year. Also looking at Challangers Ancic the Lawyer is back - I may consider putting some money on him tonight.
              I'm not a Donald Young guy personally. He was ranked #1 and Cilic #2 on the Junior circuit and he hasn't nearly come as far as Cilic. He's a long way away from being able to put a dent in a major if ever IMO.

What a disappointment that Murray match turned out to be. didn't see any of it but not what i expected (though i did like Murray to win).

Murray playing some very good tennis right now. Should be Murray and Federer IMO. that is a toss up if Murray keeps playing well.

Comment

man, you can't get a big enough drain (especially cause of serena's tits...:beerbang:) for the williams sisters to circle right now. first venus blows 7-6 5-3 and 30-0 to lose and Serena may not even get that far.

tennis man.....i am going to enjoy it for what it is. good luck to all of you who gamble on it the rest of the year....:thumbs:

Comment

finally won a tennis match as serena somehow came back and just opened a can on marsha brady.......

retiring from tennis betting on that note....

Comment

This has been a messed up tourney to say the least. Last night matches were a pure example of how crazy it can be. Serena, Venus' matches were crazy and of course the Federer/Davydenko match. Davy won the first set and was up 3-1 in the 2nd only to lose the next 13 games. Unreal. Don't get me started on Djokovic. The ass clown throws matches and sets away like he doesn't care. He does not deserve the #3 ranking with his attitude and play it's a complete joke.

Comment

Working...
                    X