G Webb v UK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post

well honestly I wasnt around to see it, thats cool man. dont blame ya if you feel like i was attacking them, but rest assured that wasnt the intention, my intention was to deviate from Cuse's line of thought LOL

not a duke-hater man, i like college bball in general, and though i honestly cant stand coach K, he is a good coach, and i sometimes like whatever players they produce, except for maybe reddick, just rubs me the wrong way.
    I respect your opinions and look forward to more as college basketball season heats up but this was just something I didnt agree with you on. GL on any plays you make and hopefully we both have a profitable NCAAB season.
    NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
    NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
    NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
    NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
      you bring up a point. look at Indiana bball. nothing without Knight, and now in worse trouble with illegal-phone-call-ass-clown Sampson.

heck Texas Tech bbball at least gets one mention a month from ESPN only because of Knight, when he leaves, we go back to (yes we Cuse, I'm a graduate LOL) obscurity. Now if the school isnt dumb and lets his son coach, maybe we'd get a young brilliant coach continuing what his dad set out to do. hopefully at least

Easy, tiger. First, IU made the national title game during Mike Davis' first full year as coach. Secondly, they hadn't made the Sweet 16 in, I think, nearly a decade during Knight's tenure at the end.

Hell, they should be a legit. top 10 team this year with the addition of Gordon and if (and yes, it is a big "if) White can stay healthy.

The only real notable detriment to Knight's departure was Sean May leaving Bloomington to go to UNC.

IU will be fine...it's still a fairly prominent brand name and the school/alums take it VERY seriously (evidence: look at the lack of resources poured into football...lol)

It's a great recruiting state, too (Oden, Conley, McRoberts, Jeffries, May etc. etc.)

Comment

Working...
      X