Josh McRoberts declares for NBA Draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by williwonka05 View Post
    i never once bashed Josh McRoberts dude .. Listen GM , i don't mean to be a jerk , i just think you say things sometimes without actually thinking what your saying .. I think you are a good dude , you work really hard , and your on here all the time, you have a passion for College Hoops which is awesome .. Good Luck my man ..
    I didnt mean you in particular that said that, I just meant people talking in this thread as a whole. Davis isnt much better or going to be better than McRoberts in the pro's. Oh well, enough of baby davis. LOL

gl willi
    NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
    NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
    NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
    NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

Originally posted by Skinsfan View Post
      who cares, **** the nba
      Don't know why that wasn't said from the start?

Comment

[QUOTE=GamblinMan03;18795]They are DIFFERENT players that are asked to do DIFFERENT things for his team. You just cant compare the two players and their stats.

Baby Davis is garbage, McRoberts style of game fits the NBA better. Baby Davis is going to be no match inside. And no way in hell the guy is 6'9.QUOTE]

I agree with you GM they are two different players. I just think the whole argument here is McRoberts isn't ready for the NBA and should have come back for another year to Duke. Davis is probably more ready as he has one more year at the college level than McRoberts and physically more ready.

As for his size...........I remember another guy they thought was too small.......Charles Barkley. No way am I saying Davis will be another Barkley or even close......just because he is 6'9 doesn't mean he will not be a match.

Comment

who cares, **** the nba
          Best thing said all thread...

Compared to that A&M/Memphis game yesterday, the NBA seems like it is played under water.

Comment

I will say this about the NBA, I dont remember any March Madness in the past few years that was better than that Spurs-Mavs series last year. Think we will see more of that this year when teams like the Mavs-Spurs-Suns meet up.

I do attend a few NBA games a year and watch some playoffs when its on, but it is nothing compared to even the regular season of college basketball.

Comment

who cares, **** the nba
              I will, for every penny they will give me......:beerbang:
              Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
                I will, for every penny they will give me......:beerbang:

I hear ya UD .. I'll be over in a bit for some ASSOCIATION plays ... NBA PLAYOFF BASKETBALL is good stuff now ..
                Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
                (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
                (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
                (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
                (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Working...
                X