This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best player on the floor

will be JEFF GREEN when THE BUCKEYES and HOYAS meet. He's just too versatile IMO.
    Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
    (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
    (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
    (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
    (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

• Originally posted by vazman05 View Post
      team made it to the elite 8..... they have a young core...theyll be back....
      No they wont, not after their two best players bolt to the NBA. Lawson and Wright.
      NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
      NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
      NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
      NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

• Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post
        No they wont, not after their two best players bolt to the NBA. Lawson and Wright.

I can't see both of them leaving ..but ya never know these days, and not so sure those are there best two players at all
        Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
        (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
        (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
        (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
        (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

• Gotta Love It

we have a guy who thinks buying gear allows him to call himself "we" when it comes to Duke. And another who thinks the refs are out to get Georgetown. Hmmm...somehow, all too typical. :nuts:
          Red ink is thicker than blood.

Comment

• Originally posted by Horatio View Post
            we have a guy who thinks buying gear allows him to call himself "we" when it comes to Duke. And another who thinks the refs are out to get Georgetown. Hmmm...somehow, all too typical. :nuts:
            refs weren't out to get gtown.... refs were just calling things carolina's way.... fairly obvious to anyone who watched the game... the fans knew it... the announcers knew it.... it was brought up to both coaches during the press conferences by the MEDIA.... no one said anything about a conspiracy... it was just plainly obvious to the fans, players, coaches and media what was going on..... obvious to everyone except tarheel fans... look, I'm not so dillusional to think Gtown really WON the game..... I mean, I think they played great and put them in positions to win the game.... but i also realize UNC missed like 19 out of 21 shots or something like that... these things happen... i'm happy as a fan, but i am a realist too.... Gtown is very fortunate to be in the final 4.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skinsfan View Post
              Gtown is very fortunate to be in the final 4.
              You are right my friend. Wonder how far they will have to TRAVEL.

Comment

• Skins,

Congrats on the win, GTown did what they had to do...........Hope they win it all:beerbang:
                Last edited by snowman; 03-26-2007, 10:19 PM.

Comment

• I don't know what is going on here, but this kinda sh.it is not what we are here for.
                  a.d.

2021 NHL: (through 02/24/2021)
                  Sides: +17.4 units
                  Totals: +0 units
                  In Game (Not posted) -0.6 units
                  Parlay: -1.8

All 2021 NHL:+14.9 units

Comment

Working...
                  X