Clear All

• Originally posted by BoKnows View Post
    Classic:beerbang:Houston we may have a problem:laughing:
    Ground Control To Major Tom

Ground control to Major Tom Ground control to Major Tom:
    Take your protein pills and put your helmet on
    Ground control to Major Tom: Commencing countdown engine's on
    Check ig-nition and may God's love be with you

This is ground control to Major Tom, you've really made the grade!
    And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear,
    Now it's time to leave the capsule if you dare

This is Major Tom to ground con-trol, I'm stepping through the door
    And I'm floating in the most peculiar way
    And the stars look very difeerent today

For here am I sitting in a tin can, far above the world
    Planet Earth is blue and there's nothing I can do

Though I'm passed one hundred thousand miles, I'm feeling very still
    And I think my spaceship knows which way to go,
    tell my wife I love her very much she knows

Ground control to Major Tom:
    Your circuit's dead, there's something wong.
    Can you hear me Major Tom?
    Can you hear me Major Tom?
    Can you hear me Major Tom? Can you ...

Here am I floating round my tin can, far above the moon
    Planet Earth is blue and there's nothing I can do

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AFks9A9TCF0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AFks9A9TCF0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    Last edited by homedawg; 11-25-2008, 11:55 PM.

Comment

• No posts about the best 5 days the market has seen in decades? Nothing about holiday shopping being up 7% from last year?

Interesting omissions, Homedawg. :laughing:

Comment

• Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
        No posts about the best 5 days the market has seen in decades? Nothing about holiday shopping being up 7% from last year?

Sorry, I've been busy bottom feeding & flipping: C, F, GM, FNM,FRE, +more

I'll update again soon! :beer2:

Last edited by homedawg; 12-01-2008, 10:19 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
          No posts about the best 5 days the market has seen in decades? Nothing about holiday shopping being up 7% from last year?

Here's your update:

11/24 DJIA Opens @ 8048.09

12/1 DJIA Closes @ 8149.09

+101
          :smclap:

So much for the best 5 days in decades?

:laughing:

Video - CNBC.com

Comment

• Originally posted by homedawg View Post
            Here's your update:

11/24 DJIA Opens @ 8048.09

12/1 DJIA Closes @ 8149.09

+101
            :smclap:

So much for the best 5 days in decades?

:laughing:

Video - CNBC.com
            It's interesting that you picked the 5 days that suit you.

Comment

• Charts Predict: Dow 40% Rally to Start on Dec. 15

02 Dec 2008

The Dow Industrial Average is poised for an extended bear-market rally that could see the index gain as much as 40 percent, Sandy Jadeja, chief market strategist at ODL Securities, told CNBC. But don't buy until December 15, Jadeja warned.

"There's a very very very strong rally in the making and it's going to last all the way up into next year into the July period," Jadeja said.

"We can see almost a 25 to 40 percent corrective rally coming up," he said.

The rally will start in or around the week of December 15, but there could be further weakness before then, Jadeja said.

The Dow [.DJIA ] could slump to 6,800 or 6,400 in the next two weeks as the index forms a bottom before its half-year upswing, he said.

Once the Dow has rallied during the first half of the year it could then retest lows in the second half, he said.

Meanwhile the price of New York light sweet crude oil [US@CL.1 47.76 -1.52 (-3.08%) ] is set for further weakness, according to Jadeja.

"My personal view is that we are going to see oil at $37, possibly even down to $33," he said.

"To get a real thrust up we are going to have to see a 30 percent rally in order to break above the pivot highs, in order to get back above the moving average, in order to get an increase in momentum. It doesn't look like it's going to happen any time soon," he added.

Comment

• Imaging guru: 'Certification' of birth time, location is fake
                'It would be hard to perform as president from behind jail cell door at Leavenworth'

December 01, 2008
                10:20 pm Eastern
                WorldNetDaily

A document expert contends the "Certification of Live Birth" Barack Obama's campaign posted online to rebut charges the president-elect fails the Constitution's natural-born citizen requirement is criminally fraudulent.

The Obama campaign has told WND such allegations are "garbage," but Ron Polarik, who holds a Ph.D. in instructional media specializing in computer technology such as printers, scanners and digital imaging, disagrees. His analyses have been posted online in a YouTube video, which also is embedded here:

<object width="600" height="450"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fDIVEfVGLBQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fDIVEfVGLBQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="600" height="450"></embed></object>

Polarik explained to WND his four months of research on the images, including nearly 1,000 test images using actual scans and photographs of real certificates, indicate there are several "giveaways" on the image itself. For example, the document has gray and white between the lettering, not green pixels as the rest of the background document, suggesting someone cut-and-pasted or typed new information that was embedded on top of the background.

Where's the proof Barack Obama was born in the U.S. and thus a "natural born American" as required by Article 2, Section 1 of the Constitution? If you still want to see it, sign WND's petition demanding the release of his birth certificate.

Also, Polarik said although the Obama form has a border like that used in Hawaii in 2007, the seal is like that used in 2006 or 2008, but not 2007. His full report is posted at Polarik.blogtownhall.com.

In Polarik's view, there has to be a significant reason for a political candidate and campaign to go to such lengths.

"Obviously, there's something very critical to hide, or they wouldn't have spent the million dollars in legal fees to prevent the release of his original birth certificate," Polarik told WND.

"There's absolutely something to hide," he said. "If he was born in Hawaii they would have had a luau that would be continuing today.

"Not that the people who voted for him would care," he said, "but they used this forged document to convince the American voters.

"It's a scary thought to have someone who essentially begins his presidency as a criminal," he said, because the use of a faked document as identification is, in fact, a crime, he noted.

"It would be hard to perform as president from behind jail cell door at Leavenworth," he said.

The video has Polarik's face and voice disguised, and he confirmed to WND he's using an assumed name because of the threats. Independent verification of his credentials was not immediately available.

Polarik said the issue of the birth location is a "chink" in Obama's armor, but the Democrat also has declined to release information about his college years, about his selective service and about his passports, including on what nation's passport he traveled to Pakistan two decades ago when it was illegal to go there as a U.S. citizen.

Polarik describes his findings and conclusions on the video.

Polarik's conclusions were disputed, however, by another blog, the Hackerfactor.com.

Writer Neal Krawetz argues the "missing green" is a result of the compression algorithm used to generate the image. He also insists there's no validity to alarms over the border, because "we don't know the history of the actual image (was this a scan converted to JPEG, resaved as another JPEG, etc.). What we do know is that the image is at a very low quality, and JPEG loses fine details when saved at a low quality."

"I and other analysts have been unable to identify any sign of digital manipulation," the blogger wrote.

He also said Polarik is just "wrong" about the seal issue, and he addressed the second-fold dispute.

"I must admit that I do not see the second fold. However, I have scanned many pieces of folded paper and not seen folds (scanners pick up color, not texture)," Krawetz wrote.

Meanwhile, Dan Purdy of Forensic Document Examination Services Inc. told WND that the origins of the Internet images aren't known. He raised questions over whether the "original" was a photocopy, the equipment used to create the digital image and the compression processes of the various formats.

Those factors, he wrote, "make it exceedingly difficult to properly interpret fine details in the image."

WND columnist Janet Porter has written extensively about the birth certification issue.

"Look, we're not asking for the world here. Neither is the Constitution. Some pretty basic requirements like being 35 years old, having 14 years residency in the United States, and being a natural born citizen. When Senator John McCain was questioned about it, he showed his birth certificate without hesitating. When Barack Obama was asked by courts including the U.S. Supreme Court, he ducked and hid behind the right to privacy," she writes.

"Ironically, when Obama was running for the State Senate, he won by disqualifying every candidate who ran against him in the primary, including a guy who had been through a nasty and salacious divorce. Even though he had a small child who could be hurt by the information being made public, a court decided that the public's right to know; outweighed this poor fella's right to privacy, and he backed out. Obama clings to the 'right to privacy' regarding his own qualifications, just not his opponents."

She also noted the issue won't go away, and recommended a visit to ObamaForgery.com to review what's happening.

"These are the facts," she wrote. "The Constitution requires the president to be a natural born citizen. Obama's grandmother said she was there when Barack was born in Kenya. Obama refuses to release his original birth certificate. Instead of a birth certificate, Obama's campaign posted a certification given to those born abroad. Experts have called even that document an 'obvious forgery.'"

"Our Constitution still matters," she said.

Her group, Faith2Action, is working on funding for the purchase of time for a new television ad on the issue.

In the Philadelphia Bulletin, constitutional lawyer Edwin Vieira said a multitude of problems could result.

"Let's assume he wasn't born in the U.S.," Vieira told the newspaper. "What's the consequence? He will not be eligible. That means he cannot be elected validly. The people and the Electoral College cannot overcome this and the House of Representatives can't make him president. So what's the next step? He takes the oath of office, and assuming he's aware he's not a citizen, then it's a perjured oath.

The "eligible" President-elect Obama

"He may have nominated people to different positions; he may have nominated people to the judicial branch, who may have been confirmed, they may have gone out on executive duty and done various things," said Vieira. "The people that he's put into the judicial branch may have decided cases, and all of that needs to be unzipped."

"Let's say we go a year into this process, and it all turns out to be a flim-flam," he told the newspaper. "What's the nation's reaction to that? What's going to be the reaction in the next U.S. election? God knows. It has almost revolutionary consequences, if you think about it."

He continued, "[The birth certificate], in theory, should be there. What if it isn't? Who knows, aside from Mr. Obama? Does Russian intelligence know it isn't there? Does Chinese intelligence know it isn't there? Does the CIA know that it isn't there? Who is in a position to blackmail this fellow?"

Vieira expressed confidence Obama eventually will be forced to produce documentation.

"Let's assume that an Obama administration passes some of these controversial pieces of legislation he has been promising to go for, like the FOCA (Freedom of Choice) Act," he told the newspaper. "I would assume that some of those surely will have some severe civil or criminal penalties attached to them for violation. You are now the criminal defendant under this statute, which was passed by an Obama Congress and signed by President Obama. Your defense is that is not a statute because Mr. Obama is not the president. You now have a right and I have never heard this challenged, to subpoena in a criminal case, anyone who has relevant evidence relating to your defenses. And you can subpoena them duces tecum, meaning 'you shall bring with you the documents.'"

WND founder and editor Joseph Farah has launched a program to allow concerned voters to express their desire directly to the U.S. Supreme Court for the issue to be resolved.

A conference among the justices is scheduled Friday on a New England challenge to Obama's eligibility.

"The case is brought by Leo C. Donofrio against Nina Wells, the New Jersey secretary of state, and questions whether Obama is a 'natural-born citizen' as required by Article 2, Section 1 of the Constitution," Farah reported.

"It would seem a simple matter to resolve," he said. "Barack Obama could have put this issue to rest long ago by producing a complete birth certificate from Hawaii. Instead, he has chosen to stonewall the matter, citing a website post of what can only be characterized as a partial representation of a birth certificate – one that has been criticized as a forgery.

"Meanwhile, some of Obama's own Kenyan relatives claim to have been present at his birth in Mombasa. This controversy, which some have dismissed as frivolous, is as serious as the literal meaning of the Constitution itself."

The nation's Electoral College, the process through which Obama is to be formally voted as the next president, will meet Dec. 15, and his inaugural is scheduled Jan. 20.

Meanwhile, more than 125,000 have signed WND's petition seeking full disclosure of Obama's information.

The petition cites the U.S. Constitution's requirement that no one can be sworn into office as president without being a natural born citizen. It also asserts there are questions about Obama's reported Hawaii birth, that the Democrat has refused repeated calls to document his birth, that activist judges have declined to require him to shed light on the issue and that Hawaii – at the time of Obama's birth – allowed parents whose children were born in other locations to register the birth there.

Obama Birth Certificate Petition

Comment

• Electoral College scam: Where dead people vote
                  Lawyer challenging eligibility seeks investigation of process

December 02, 2008
                  9:13 pm Eastern

A lawyer playing a major part in a California lawsuit urging officials to prevent the state's 55 Electoral College votes from being recorded for Barack Obama until questions about his citizenship are resolved has written to county clerks around the state, seeking an investigation into a process that has allowed a dead woman to be listed as an official elector.

According to Gary Kreep of the United States Justice Foundation, the clerks have been advised about the "irregularity" in the list of electors provided by the Democratic Party in California.

"In the 28th Congressional District (Congressman Howard Berman), situated in Los Angeles County, Ilene Huber is listed as the presidential elector designated in that district. However, as shown in the attached certified statement of Dean C. Logan, registrar-recorder/county clerk of the county of Los Angeles, state of California, there is no Ilene Huber listed as a registered voter in the County of Los Angeles. A statewide search of public records has revealed only one Ilene Huber in the state of California, and she is deceased-a copy of her certificate of death is attached hereto as well," the advisory said.

"Further, according to Chris Myers, director of research for the California Democratic Party, who submitted the list of presidential electors for the Democratic Party to the office of the California secretary of state, there are additional, undisclosed, 'errors' in the list of electors. This admission was made in a telephone conversation with a representative of the American Independent Party on or about November 20, 2008," the letter continued.

"It is therefore respectfully suggested to you that an investigation be made by each of your respective offices into the accuracy and validity of the list of presidential electors submitted for the ballot in your respective counties. It is believed that an attempt will be made to 'revise' the list of such electors so that those named individuals that were selected by the voters will be replaced by other names. Such 'revisions' will, in all likelihood, result in litigation being filed to challenge such attempts to alter the ballot post election, and may result in your county being included as a defendant therein," it said.

Kreep said the integrity of elections in the U.S. needs to be maintained, or "the vote of the people becomes merely something that can be ignored by those who hold the reins of political power at the moment."

Kreep previously told WND that because of the lack of proof of Obama's U.S. citizenship and the consequent questions over his ability to meet the Constitution's requirement for only a "natural-born citizen" to be president, the Obama administration will be considered by some to be fraudulent.

"We will file lawsuits on his actions, every time. As long as we have money , we will keep filing lawsuits until we get a decision as to his citizenship status," he previously told WND. "We're already talking to groups who are willing to be plaintiffs."

As WND reported, Kreep filed a legal challenge in California with presidential candidate Alan Keyes as a plaintiff questioning Obama's birthplace.

The complaint urges the California secretary of state to refuse to allow the state's 55 Electoral College votes to be cast until Obama's eligibility to hold office is resolved.

The case is one of more than a dozen legal challenges brought over Obama's citizenship. The cases all cite Obama's clouded history and the U.S. Constitution's requirement that a president be a natural-born citizen.

Sign an online petition to insist on release of birth certificate.

There have been allegations Obama was born in Kenya, not Hawaii as his campaign has reported, that he could be considered a British subject because of his father's residency in what then was a British protectorate that later became Kenya, and that the "Certificate of Live Birth" posted on his website simply shows his mother registered his birth in Hawaii after he was born but does not document a location.

There also have been questions raised about his travels as a youth, including the years he spent registered as a Muslim in an Indonesian school, and his later travels to Pakistan at a time when U.S. passports weren't welcome in that nation.

WND senior reporter Jerome Corsi traveled to Kenya and Hawaii prior to the election to investigate issues surrounding Obama's birth. But his research and discoveries only raised more questions.

The biggest question is why Obama, if a Hawaii birth certificate exists, simply hasn't ordered it made available to settle the rumors.

The governor's office in Hawaii said there is a valid certificate but rejected requests for access and left ambiguous its origin. Obama's half-sister, Maya Soetoro, has named two different Hawaii hospitals where Obama could have been born, while a video posted on YouTube features Obama's Kenyan grandmother Sarah claiming to have witnessed Obama's birth in Kenya.

The California action was filed on behalf of Keyes, as well as Wiley S. Drake and Markham Robinson, both California electors.

"Should Senator Obama be discovered, after he takes office, to be ineligible for the Office of President of the United States of America and, thereby, his election declared void, Petitioners, as well as other Americans, will suffer irreparable harm in that (a) usurper will be sitting as the President of the United States, and none of the treaties, laws, or executive orders signed by him will be valid or legal," the action challenges.

U.S. State Department officials declined to respond to WND inquiries about the process for keeping a U.S. citizenship while attending schools in Indonesia, or the possibility of a U.S. citizen keeping that status while traveling on another nation's passport.

But several online "fact" sites have contended that the concerns over Obama's citizenship are much ado about nothing.

Factcheck.org, for example, has posted an image described as Obama's "birth certificate." But within the image can be seen the words "Certificate of Live Birth," which is not the same document. In Hawaii at the time Obama was born the state issued a "Certificate of Live Birth" to a parent registering a birth, but it does not indicate the location of the birth.

"FactCheck.org staffers have now seen, touched, examined and photographed the original birth certificate," the group said in a statement accompanying the image of the "Certificate of Live Birth."

The website Snopes.com also attested to Obama's U.S. citizenship, citing information from the campaign itself.

However, WND columnist Janet Porter, who has investigated the dispute, wrote in her column that there are too many questions to ignore.

"In Hawaii, a Certification of Live Birth is issued within a year of a child's birth to those who register a birth abroad or one that takes place outside a hospital," she said.

"There's the matter that Obama traveled to Indonesia, Pakistan, Southern India and Kenya in 1981. He said he went to Indonesia to see his mother. This seemed plausible, except for the fact that his mother returned to Hawaii in August of 1980 to file for a divorce from her second husband, Lolo Soetoro. Unless she went back to pal around with the man she divorced, she wasn't there at the time of Obama's visit," Porter wrote.

"There's another problem. No record of Obama holding an American passport prior to the one he received once becoming a U.S. senator has been found. If he traveled to Pakistan with an American passport, he wouldn't have been allowed in – since Pakistan was in turmoil in 1981 and under martial law. It was also on the State Department's travel ban list for U.S. citizens," she wrote.

"If he couldn't get into Pakistan with a U.S. passport, perhaps he went there with an Indonesian passport. But the only way you can get one of those is if you are an Indonesian citizen," she wrote.

Comment

• Democrat asks Supremes to halt electors
                    Obama lets deadline slip by without responding to petition, so attorney takes next step

December 02, 2008
                    9:20 pm Eastern

After President-elect Barack Obama and the Democratic National Committee let a Dec. 1 deadline slip by without responding to Pennsylvania attorney Philip J. Berg's petition for writ of certiorari demanding Obama produce a legitimate birth certificate, the attorney is now filing a motion to stop Obama from taking office in January.

Berg has filed an emergency motion for immediate injunction, America's Right blogger and legal writer Jeff Schreiber reports. Berg is asking the court to stop state certification of electors to keep the Electoral College from meeting Dec. 15 and casting votes for Obama. He is also seeking to postpone the official vote count Jan. 6 until the court reaches a decision on his appeal.

Where's the proof Barack Obama was born in the U.S. and thus a "natural-born American" as required by Article 2, Section 1 of the Constitution? If you still want to see it, sign WND's petition demanding the release of his birth certificate.

"It is my firm belief, my one thousand percent firm belief," Berg told Schreiber, "that he does not meet the natural born qualifications, that he should not be voted for by the electors, and that he should not be sworn in this January unless he shows his credentials ... which he of course cannot, simply because he does not have them."

Berg filed his petition Oct. 30, and according to procedure, a response from the defendants was due yesterday. While the Federal Election Commission waived its right to respond to the complaint Nov. 18, there has been no word from Obama or the DNC.

The parties are not legally required to respond, and Berg said he doesn't expect them to do so. He believes the defendants will argue that he lacks standing.

"If they were going to respond, I get the feeling that it would have been in there by now," Berg told Schreiber. "The feeling may be that, if they respond, they could hold themselves out for perjury later on when we're successful. That's why, in the lower court, they just relied on a motion to dismiss based on standing. Here, they may not want to file an actual, specific response in the Supreme Court for fear they'll be held to it later."

Berg referenced nationwide efforts to demand Obama produce an original birth certificate.

"We're finding that there is a great interest across the United States," Berg said. "I've been on talk show after talk show, and the more the case is discussed, the more people are made aware of it and are disgusted by the fact that Obama just won't simply produce the credentials showing he's qualified. Hopefully, some authority will demand it."

Comment

• AN OPEN LETTER TO BO

We The People Foundation

Comment

• Dude your starting to scare me :hide:

Think its time for a new hobby maybe :wave:

Have you ever heard of sports handicapping? :dunno:

LMAO:laughing:

BB
                        "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Comment

• Guys,

There is no reasoning with crazies and Homedawg is clearly insane.

Brigade

Comment

• FACT: Our Constitution Still Matters!

<object width="600" height="450"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YYdk26ezVio&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YYdk26ezVio&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="600" height="450"></embed></object>

Comment

• Hospitals in Hawaii to Obama: You Were Not Born Here!

Hospitals in Hawaii to Obama: You Were Not Born Here! : EarthFrisk Blog

Supposed Conspiracy Claim Turns REAL on Obama
                              It is becoming painfully obvious that we may very well have a criminal President in 2009. No this isn’t a joke. What I speak of is the curious developments in the supposedly racist, biased, dumb, as well as insane case of where Obama was born. Why the Barack Obama Birth Certificate Issue Is Legitimate

A strange development indeed is how it is that every time Barack Obama or a family member tells of where Obama was born, they seem to have no idea as of December 2008.

They seemed to know what hospital quite a few times months ago when it was claimed that Obama’s mother gave birth to him at Queens Medical Center in Honolulu - Obama and Mom Never Here

The Queen’s Medical Center
                              1301 Punchbowl StreetHonolulu, HI 96813 Link to Site
                              Phone number 808-538-9011 General Medical Records 808-547-4361.

After it was concluded that Obama and his mother were never there, his sister was in an interview (Mary) and claimed that Obama was born at Kapiolani Medical Center for Women and Children - Obama and Mom Never Here 1319 Punahou StreetHonolulu, Hawaii 96826(808) 535-7000 Link to site

Hospital after Hospital - all Have No Record of Obama being born or Mom Ever being There.

Hospital after hospital in Honolulu all have NO RECORD of Obama or mother ever being there. Is this some state secret? Are we to believe that even the hospital that he was born in should remain secret? Why lie to us as if it matters I mean the man did win the Presidential vote? Why the lies and secrecy?

We already know that Obama’s family and the entire nation of Kenya (which is about to have a national holiday for Obama) know that Barack Obama was born in Mombasa Coastal Hospital in Kenya. The government of Kenya has sealed these records. More and more secrecy due to the fact that once proven, Obama will not be constitutionally allowed to become President of the United States!

All of these were called or visited from November 20 - December 2nd 2008. It is confirmed, OBAMA not born in any hospital in Honolulu County! NONE FACT!
                              Hospital employees bribed, some gave info for free. All to be released on video shortly.

Hospitals you can check yourself

The Queen’s Medical Center - Honolulu, Hawaii Obama claims as his birth hospital

Kapi’ olani Medical Center Obama’s sister claims Barack Obama born here
                              Honolulu Shriners Hospital Never a patient Mom or Obama
                              Straub Clinic & Hospital Never a patient Mom or Obama
                              Hawaii Health Systems Corporation - Honolulu, Hawaii Never a patient Mom or Obama
                              Cancer Institute of Maui - Wailuku, Hawaii No Comment ???

Kuakini Hospital - Honolulu, Hawaii Never a patient Mom or Obama
                              Rehabilitation Hospital of the Pacific - Honolulu, Hawaii Never a patient Mom or Obama
                              St. Francis Healthcare System of Hawaii - Hawaii Never a patient Mom or Obama
                              Straub Heatlh - Honolulu, Hawaii Never a patient Mom or Obama
                              Tripler Medical Center - Honolulu, Hawaii Never a patient Mom or Obama
                              Wahiawa General Hospital - Wahiawa, Hawaii Never a patient Mom or Obama
                              Wilcox Memorial Hospital - Lihue, Kauai, Hawaii Never a patient Mom or Obama
                              We were pretty detailed in our calls and visits thanks to dozens of native Hawaiian patriots! To the College Republicans all over the Island kudos!. You can look at every hospital here and call or visit any of them. Everyone has a family member working in a hospital. Talk, pay and bribe. You can file freedom of information acts, you can do everything and anything you wish. Barack Obama was never born in a hospital in Hawaii as claimed.

Only his original that he has sealed will have this info. Will the Supreme Court force it open and thus preserve the Constitution of the United States?

Why the Barack Obama Birth Certificate Issue Is Legitimate

Hawaii Issues Birth Certificates to Foreign Born Residents!
                              Here’s Hawaii saying it like it it. All Doubts Cleared my Friends.
                              A. From Hawaii’s official Department of Health, Vital Records webpage: “Amended certificates of birth may be prepared and filed with the Department of Health, as provided by law, for 1) a person born in Hawaii who already has a birth certificate filed with the Department of Health or 2) a person born in a foreign country“ (applies to adopted children).
                              B. A parent may register an in-state birth in lieu of certification by a hospital of birth under HRS 338-5.
                              C. Hawaiian law expressly provides for registration of out-of-state births under HRS 338-17.8. A foreign birth presumably would have been recorded by the American consular of the country of birth, and presumably that would be reflected on the Hawaiian birth certificate.
                              D. Hawaiian law, however, expressly acknowledges that its system is subject to error. See, for example, HRS 338-17.
                              E. Hawaiian law expressly provides for verification in lieu of certified copy of a birth certificate under HRS 338-14.3.
                              F. Even the Hawaii Department of Home Lands does not accept a certified copy of a birth certificate as conclusive evidence for its homestead program. From its web site: “In order to process your application, DHHL utilizes information that is found only on the original Certificate of Live Birth, which is either black or green. This is a more complete record of your birth than the Certification of Live Birth (a computer-generated printout). Submitting the original Certificate of Live Birth will save you time and money since the computer-generated Certification requires additional verification by DHHL.”

Comment

• Pravda raises Obama eligibility issue
                                Other media outlets begin reporting concerns over president-elect's citizenship status

Questions about Obama's citizenship status are spreading like wildfire on the Internet, and some media outlets are beginning to run stories on the issue.

Even the Russian online newspaper Pravda featured a column about "the man with no visible past."

Barack, The Amazing Mr. Obama
                                02.12.2008 Source: Pravda.Ru
                                By Mark S. McGrew

Barack Obama is truly an amazing man, with many amazing friends. He has succeeded where countless others have failed. And he has also succeeded where many before him have succeeded with the same time honored methods.

He has managed to create an illusion of a Public Office that does not exist, The Office of the President Elect.

Barry Sotero, AKA Barack Obama, along with the Democratic National Committee and the Federal Election Commission have successfully ignored a Federal Lawsuit asking him to produce a valid Birth Certificate. When the time to respond to that lawsuit expired, under Federal Court Rules, they all admitted that he was not a citizen of The United States of America and deemed to have committed fraud. A normal man would have been found to have admitted he was not a US citizen.

But the man with no visible past, was blessed by a light shining from above on a Federal Judge, by having the lawsuit against him dismissed, three weeks after his non-response was proof that he is not a US citizen.

That lawsuit has since been taken to the US Supreme Court, where Obama, the Democratic National Committee and the Federal Election Commission have until December 1, 2008 to answer the complaint made against them.

Another lawsuit by another attorney against him to prove he is a US citizen has been scheduled for a conference of Justices of the US Supreme Court on December 5, 2008.

Full documentation of the Philip Berg lawsuit can be seen here at ObamaCrimes.com and a copy of a full page ad regarding this in the Washington Times can be seen here.

A full page ad in the Chicago Tribune, asking Obama to prove his citizenship can be seen here.

Other lawsuits landed in the Supreme Court of The United States can be seen here.

Alan Keyes, a Presidential candidate has also filed a lawsuit in California Supreme Court to not certify the California Electors of the US Electoral College until Obama can prove that he is a US citizen. It is those Electors who decide who shall be President of the United States of America on December 15, 2008. That lawsuit can be seen here.

Barack Obama promised people what they wanted: Hope and Change, without ever saying what that hope and change were going to be. One of Obama’s much praised abilities is his way of being very articulate in his speeches.

Every con man walking free or in jail is an articulate speaker. Who would give their trust to a man who could not use the right words to convince his targets to trust him? Articulate speaking is no way to judge or rate the integrity of a person.

Every con game uses three ingredients against the target: Sell the dream. Push the greed button. Stress urgency.

Obama sold the dream of hope and change so desperately wanted by the American voters. He pushed the greed button by promising to take from the rich to give to the poor. And he stressed urgency by himself and his wife telling voters to vote early. Another final nail in the coffin a con man uses against his targets is “The Jack Call”. After your sucker has committed himself to buying your offer, but has not sent the check, the con man calls him with “Good news!!!” and constantly re-sells his target until the check has cleared and the funds are in the con man’s bank account.

The non-existent Office of the President Elect is the Jack Call. The constant news shots of his “involvement and concern” in national and world issues are the repeated Jack Calls.

It remains to be seen if Barry Sotero, Barack Obama or whatever his name is, is appointed President by the Electoral College.

The only “Certificate of Birth” that he has produced is not a Birth Certificate. It is a Certificate of Live Birth, which any foreign citizen can obtain by simply showing up at the Vital Records department of the State of Hawaii and showing the original Birth Certificate from the original birth place, regardless of what country the birth took place in. Forensic records experts have stated that the document Obama produced on his web site is a forgery.

The only comment made by the Hawaii Department of Vital Records is that they “Have seen the original Birth Certificate”. They never once have said he was born in Hawaii.

None of these lawsuits and suspicions mean as much as the fact that Obama can easily dispel all the legal actions and mistrust by simply producing a valid Birth Certificate. It matters not in the least that he has not proven his attendance at Harvard and Columbia University. It does not matter that any number of claims about his past and his experience have not been validated.

The only thing that matters is that he refuses to produce a valid Birth Certificate and instead spends thousands of dollars on attorneys and defies Federal lawsuits and State lawsuits asking him to produce one single piece of paper that most every citizen of every nation of the world has easy and rapid access to.

But beyond all of that controversy, there is one subject in this man’s activities that is truly astounding: There is absolutely no proof whatsoever that his beloved grandmother actually died on the day before the election as his campaign said she did. He said he would attend her funeral “In a few days”. He never did. Then he said he would have a funeral for her around the end of the year. What kind of person keeps their grandmother’s body on ice for two months? What kind of a person would play on the death of his grandmother to win “the sympathy vote”? Where is the proof that she died when she said she did? Normally, we could simply learn from the local coroner of a well known person’s death. But the only public comment made by the Honolulu Medical Examiner, who acts as coroner in Honolulu, Hawaii was, “We didn’t work that case.”

Barack Obama may just win his place in history as the greatest con man of all time. A hundred million people believed him and spent 600 million dollars to get him “elected” to the highest office in America, without ever knowing if he is or is not eligible to even run as an American citizen. It is either amazing that he will pull it off or it is amazing that so many millions of people believed him.

If the Electoral College appoints him as President of The United States of America on December 15, 2008 and Congress ratifies that choice, and it is later proven that he is not a US citizen, then not one single word he utters will be valid as representing this country. The Courts, our police, our military will have no duty to obey anything he signs. It is also possible that certain people, who were part of and promoted the con, may be charged with Treason.

And if he does prove that he is a US citizen the questions remain: Why did he fight so long and so hard to not show that simple, single piece of paper when asked? Why would a man subject so many citizens of his country and leaders of other nations to such mistrust?

Comment

Working...
                                X