This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACORN "Beat McCain Down"

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RZOh1wzYGsg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RZOh1wzYGsg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Comment

• Obama Paid ACORN $800,000 To Steal The Election

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/32bJn9WT85M&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/32bJn9WT85M&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Comment

• <object width="600" height="450"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ONfJ7YSXE5w&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ONfJ7YSXE5w&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="600" height="450"></embed></object>

<object width="600" height="450"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rk5aM5wP25M&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rk5aM5wP25M&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="600" height="450"></embed></object>

Comment

• Barack Obama's Skeleton Closet!

#1-Obama was not born in the U.S.A./ not a U.S. citizen

Obama's Birth Certificate:

The ORIGINAL birth certificate of Obama has never been released, and the campaign refuses to release it.

The campaign has a false, fake birth certificate posted on their website:

- The birth certificate doesn't have a raised seal.
          - It isn't signed.
          - No creases from folding are evident in the scanned version.
          - In the zoomed-in view, there's a strange halo around the letters.
          - The certificate number is blacked out.
          - The date bleeding through from the back seems to say "2007," but the document wasn't released until 2008.
          - The document is a "certification of birth," not a "certificate of birth."
          - The document doesn't show father's full name!
          - The document shows the father's race as: African?

Obama Crimes

__________________________________________________ ______

#2 Obama Was Born, Raised, Is a Muslim

-Obama was born to Generations of Muslims

-Obama was raised for years in Muslim Nations

-Obama attended Muslim schools, where he was registered as a Muslim

-Obama wants you to believe that his opportunistic conversion to Christianity after being born to generations of Muslims who raised him for years in Muslim nations where he attended Muslim schools has completely eliminated his Islamic Roots and changed his Muslim sympathies.

-Obama’s church of 20 years gave many awards to the radical, anti-white, pro-Islamic, Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan.

-Obama has been praised and endorsed by the Islamic terrorist group Hamas

-Obama has been praised and endorsed by Palestinian Rashid Khalidi, who also has held a fundraiser for Obama. Khalidi is a harsh critic of Israel, has made statements supportive of Palestinian terror and reportedly has worked on behalf of the Palestine Liberation Organization while it was involved in anti-Western terrorism and was labeled by the State Department as a terror group.

-Obama has praised and endorsed, in his autobiography, the founder first President of Nation of Islam President Malcom X

-Brother: Muslim ”Obama’s brother Roy opted for Islam over Christianity, as the Senator recounted in his book when describing his 1992 wedding. “The person who made me proudest of all,” Obama wrote, “was Roy. Actually, now we call him Abongo, his Luo name, for two years ago he decided to reassert his African heritage. He converted to Islam, and has sworn off pork and tobacco and alcohol.”Abongo “argues that the black man must “liberate himself from the poisoning influences of European culture.” He urged his younger brother to embrace his African heritage.

-Sister: Muslim In an interview with the New York Times, Maya Soetoro-Ng, Obama’s younger half sister, told the Times, “I don’t want to deny Islam. I think it’s obviously very important that we have an understanding of Islam ... my brother has been a Christian for (only) 20 years.

-Father: Muslim Obama Sr. (Senior) was born in Nyangoma-Kogelo, Siaya District, Kenya.

-Step Father: Muslim Lolo Soetoro Mangunharjo ws a devout Muslim and Obama went to Mosque on Fridays with him.

-Mother: Muslim The evidence seems to quite clearly show that both Ann Dunham and her husband Lolo Soetoro Mangunharjo were in fact devout Muslims themselves and they raised their son as such.”

-Grandfather: lived for a time in Zanzibar, where he converted from Christianity to Islam. He was one of the first Muslim converts in his village.
          Grandfather, for whom Obama was given the middle name, Hussein, was "fiercely devoted to Islam." He had at least 3 wives: Helima, who had no children, Akuma who gave birth to Sarah Obama, Barack Hussein Obama, Sr. and Auma Obama.

-Obama’s teachers and the principal from the 1970's: Obama actively took part in the Islamic religious lessons during his years at his school in Muslim Indonesia. “I remembered that he had studied “mengaji” (recitation of the Quran)” “The actual usage of the word ‘mengaji’ in Indonesian and Malaysian societies means the study of learning to recite the Quran in the Arabic language rather than the native tongue. “Mengagi” is a word and a term that is accorded the highest value and status in the mindset of fundamentalist societies here in Southeast Asia. To put it quite simply, ‘mengaji classes’ are not something that a non practicing or so-called moderate Muslim family would ever send their child to. To put this in a Christian context, this is something above and beyond simply enrolling your child in Sunday school classes.”

-The Obama Campaign: told the LA Times he wasn’t a “practicing Muslim.” (3/14/2007).

- Obama states his "Muslim Faith". Obama acknowledged his Islamic Heritage Sunday, September 7, 2008 during an exchange with ABC's George Stephanopoulos on "This Week", speaking of "My Muslim Faith".

The Obama File
          #3 Obama's association with the unrepentant terrorist William Ayers, founder of the Weather Underground.

-Despite having authored two autobiographies, Obama has never written about his most important executive experience. From 1995 to 1999, he led an education foundation called the Chicago Annenberg Challenge (CAC), and remained on the board until 2001. The group poured more than $100 million into the hands of community organizers and radical education activists.

-The CAC was the brainchild of Bill Ayers, a founder of the Weather Underground in the 1960s. Among other feats, Mr. Ayers and his cohorts bombed the Pentagon, and he has never expressed regret for his actions. Barack Obama's first run for the Illinois State Senate was launched at a 1995 gathering at Mr. Ayers's home.

-Documents in the CAC archives make clear that Mr. Ayers and Obama were partners in the CAC. Those archives are housed in the Richard J. Daley Library at the University of Illinois at Chicago

- In early 1995, Obama was appointed the first chairman of the board, which handled fiscal matters. Mr. Ayers co-chaired the foundation's other key body, the "Collaborative," which shaped education policy.

-Obama has misrepresented his relationship with Ayers to the press and someone blocked access to the records detailing the workings of the group founded by Ayers and chaired by Obama.

The Real Barack Obama
          #4 Obama's relationship with Tony "slum landlord" Rezko

-They met in 1990. Obama was a student at Harvard Law School and got an unsolicited job offer from Rezko, then a low-income housing developer in Chicago. Obama turned it down.

-Obama took a job in 1993 with a small Chicago law firm, Davis Miner Barnhill, that represents developers -- primarily not-for-profit groups -- building low-income housing with government funds.

-One of the firm's not-for-profit clients -- the Woodlawn Preservation and Investment Corp., co-founded by Obama's then-boss Allison Davis -- was partners with Rezko's company in a 1995 deal to convert an abandoned nursing home at 61st and Drexel into low-income apartments. Altogether, Obama spent 32 hours on the project, according to the firm. Only five hours of that came after Rezko and WPIC became partners, the firm says. The rest of the future senator's time was helping WPIC strike the deal with Rezko. Rezko's company, Rezmar Corp., also partnered with the firm's clients in four later deals -- none of which involved Obama, according to the firm. In each deal, Rezmar "made the decisions for the joint venture," says William Miceli, an attorney with the firm.

-In 1995, Obama began campaigning for a seat in the Illinois Senate. Among his earliest supporters: Rezko. Two Rezko companies donated a total of $2,000. Obama was elected in 1996 -- representing a district that included 11 of Rezko's 30 low-income housing projects.

-Rezko's low-income housing empire began crumbling in 2001, when his company stopped making mortgage payments on the old nursing home that had been converted into apartments. The state foreclosed on the building -- which was in Obama's Illinois Senate district.

-In 2003, Obama announced he was running for the U.S. Senate, and Rezko -- a member of his campaign finance committee -- held a lavish fund-raiser June 27, 2003, at his Wilmette mansion.

-A few months after Obama became a U.S. senator, he and Rezko's wife, Rita, bought adjacent pieces of property from a doctor in Chicago's Kenwood neighborhood -- a deal that has dogged Obama the last two years. The doctor sold the mansion to Obama for $1.65 million -- $300,000 below the asking price. Rezko's wife paid full price -- $625,000 -- for the adjacent vacant lot. The deals closed in June 2005. Six months later, Obama paid Rezko's wife $104,500 for a strip of her land, so he could have a bigger yard. At the time, it had been widely reported that Tony Rezko was under federal investigation. Questioned later about the timing of the Rezko deal, Obama called it "boneheaded" because people might think the Rezkos had done him a favor.

-Eight months later -- in October 2006 -- Rezko was indicted on charges he solicited kickbacks from companies seeking state pension business under his friend Gov. Blagojevich. Federal prosecutors maintain that $10,000 from the alleged kickback scheme was donated to Obama's run for the U.S. Senate. Obama has given the money to charity.

-Using his elected office and his clout, Obama helped Tony Rezko and other unscrupulous low-income housing developers obtain millions of dollars in state grants, tax credits, low-interest loans, and regulatory advantages.
          #5 Obama and Corruption in ACORN

-Obama and ACORN, Fellow Travelers. “ACORN attracted Barack Obama in his youthful community organizing days.

-Obama Formerly Represented ACORN, Taught Classes For Future Leaders Of ACORN

- Obama Worked As Executive Director Of ACORN’s Voter-Registration Arm, Project Vote.

-Obama Was Part Of Team Of Lawyers Who Represented ACORN In A Suit Against The State Of Illinois.

-ACORN's Political Action Committee Endorsed Obama.

-Obama's Campaign Paid Over $800,000 To ACORN For Get-Out-The-Vote Efforts

-Obama Praised ACORN For Being A Good Ally

The Real Barack Obama

BarackBook

Welcome to NOBAMA

NObama - Not Now, Not Ever

HELL NObama.

Comment

• Obama and Odinga Campaign in Kenya

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/c6eVVVKFHu0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/c6eVVVKFHu0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/S8QcpdUtxNQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/S8QcpdUtxNQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

PROOF OBAMA BACKED KENYA DICTATOR RAILA ODINGA

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RvmmG7dQMLc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RvmmG7dQMLc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
            Last edited by homedawg; 10-11-2008, 08:32 AM.

Comment

• HD....what your failing to understand is that the Dem base could care less about ayers and has not clue about the education plans he and Hussein put together, they dont care about Acorn, or Fannie and Freddie....see you need to have intelligence and a moral compass to say "man I really hated the last 8 years for one reason or another, and I am a dye in the wool democrat but how in my sane mind could I vote for this guy. He has no experience, he has a scary economic plan(see his advisors or just see the freddie and fannie debacle) if that is what you want to call it, he's a sponser groups like Acorn, and then as icing on the cake he has relationships with people like Ayers and Wright(which actually mean something as a testimate to his values and character). I dont know how I can vote for McCain, but I know I cannot vote for someone with this track record or lack there of any political track record."Smart Americans realize this, I personally have many reservations about McCain and if there was someone on the other side that was worth their weight in salt I would probably be on the fence, but throw a radical left winger w/out any experience who is greedy, has massive character flaws, was an attorney(not that this is a bad thing:thumbs: ), and has his interest above those of the country, and I know I am smarter than this. What is against us in this fight is that 90% of the dem base cannot spell Cat even after you spot them the C&T, and they are allowed to vote. So, showing them that the top 100 economist in the country are calling for economic catastrophe if Hussein gets in falls on dumb ears and does not hold water. Showing them that Ayers is a terrorist, but worse wants to install radical left wing ideology into education, or that his financial advisor was also the main perpetrator in FM & FM, or that he feels the way to stabilization in the middle east is to sit down with Iran(see how well this has worked for Germany and France the last 6 years) while a quick pull out of Iraq, all these things cannot resonate with the base because they dont understand it nor the ramifications of it. They know what they read on bumper stickers, they know the last 8 years have been tough in more than a couple of ways but dont understand the why's and the who's and could care less about what is and will be bad for the country. No need to look further than this thread to see it. It pains me that McCain is the only choice, trust me!The Dumbing of America.....be a democrat!
              Last edited by BoKnows; 10-11-2008, 09:35 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
                hooooooo hummmm just another ignorant pea brain racist pig at a johnny mac campaign

gotta feel bad for the man hes fired up all this racism and now has to back peddle like a deer in headlights in hopes of trying to pick up any independents he could (small if any)
                I saw this last night on CNN and immediately thought of this thread...lol. As an undecided voter, I actually gained a lot of respect for McCain saying what he said in that clip. I also agree with the Republican analyst last night who said there is some disconnect between McCain and his campaign advertisers. I realize that people are mad as hell right now about the economy....and they have a right to be mad as hell because they don't agree with Obama's strategies on how to deal with the problems....but personally, I don't think Obama is an Arab, a terrorist, etc...and I don't think there is some grand conspiracy regarding his beliefs...that's just MHO. Maybe I'm wrong...who knows. I think people can certainly (as HD has done quite a bit) question Obama's past relationships and his judgment....I'm just nowhere near making the leap that the guy has it out for this country and he is trying to ruin this country in some grand conspiracy. At this point, I think issues and judgment are of paramount importance....and because the country is so polarized and people are so scared, the fringe element of the Republican party is going too far with saying Obama is some kind of terrorist or something to that effect.

Kudos Senator McCain....I may be wrong...but IMHO, whether McCain wins or loses, I wouldn't be surprised to have it come out, after the fact, that McCain wasn't real big on the smear campaign stuff. At the same time, if he thinks it will help him become elected, and he thinks he is best suited for the presidency, then it becomes a difficult decision for him to make on whether to back his campaign advertisers on this smear stuff.

McCain got booed by showing his opponent respect...that's really too bad. But in the eyes of this undecided independent (and possibly others), he gained a lot of my respect.

At the same time, like I said, there does seem to be some disconnect between McCain's opinions on Obama and that of his VP and his campaign advertisers. Maybe the Maverick needs to reign that **** in, get his campaign on the same page and focus solely on the issues and Obama's judgment...but stay away from that leap into conspiracies.

:thumbs: to Senator McCain....he scored some big points to me last night.
                "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Comment

• Originally posted by Nigel Tufnel View Post
                  I I realize that people are mad as hell right now about the economy....and they have a right to be mad as hell because they don't agree with Obama's strategies on how to deal with the problems....but personally, I don't think Obama is an Arab, a terrorist, etc...and I don't think there is some grand conspiracy regarding his beliefs...that's just MHO. Maybe I'm wrong...who knows. I think people can certainly (as HD has done quite a bit) question Obama's past relationships and his judgment....I'm just nowhere near making the leap that the guy has it out for this country and he is trying to ruin this country in some grand conspiracy. At this point, I think issues and judgment are of paramount importance....and because the country is so polarized and people are so scared, the fringe element of the Republican party is going too far with saying Obama is some kind of terrorist or something to that effect.
                  It is not that he has it out for the country he has it in for himself, one thing that is quite evident when you look at Hussein is that his interest have always been no 1 above anything else. As for the economy that is the funny thing people are mad as hell and they are looking in the wrong direction as to who to be mad at, it is a bipartisan problem not a Bush result, but the dems are too ignorant to understand that because they unfortunately do not have the intelligence to sift through the B.s to understand the issues. As I just mentioned McCain is a far cry from my ideal prez, but given the options I cannot see any other choices. This sucks for us all, and once BHO gets elected those ingenious individuals that voted for him will see the results.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoKnows View Post
                    It is not that he has it out for the country he has it in for himself, one thing that is quite evident when you look at Hussein is that his interest have always been no 1 above anything else. As for the economy that is the funny thing people are mad as hell and they are looking in the wrong direction as to who to be mad at, it is a bipartisan problem not a Bush result, but the dems are too ignorant to understand that because they unfortunately do not have the intelligence to sift through the B.s to understand the issues. As I just mentioned McCain is a far cry from my ideal prez, but given the options I cannot see any other choices. This sucks for us all, and once BHO gets elected those ingenious individuals that voted for him will see the results.

Fair points, Bo. At the same time, I think there is a little egomania in anyone who runs for the President...I don't begrudge either candidate for that....for anyone to think they have the answers to all the country's problems is a little egomanical, wouldn't you agree? I find it hard to believe that anyone who has ever run for President does so in a completely selfless act and love of country....there is always some looking out for No. 1 because they think they're the one person who can solve the country's problems. Personally, I think regardless of who wins this election, there is a good chance they will be a one term President because there is no way some of these problems can be solved in the next four years.

I completely agree that the economy is a bipartisan problem and to blame Bush solely is pure ignorance. But I believe both parties (not just the Dems) are pointing the fingers at the other party and blaming it solely on the other party....which, IMHO, is just ridiculous. Both parties are to blame and all this finger pointing is petty....instead of finger pointing, lets use our passions, anger and energy to solve the problems. That's what I want to see.

Finally, you know something that drives me absolutely nuts? With all this back and forth and finger pointing between parties, I have yet to see ONE politician shoulder some of the blame for this economic crisis....at least say something to the effect of, "this happened on my watch...I was voted by my constituents to watch out for their interests and with this crisis happening on my watch, I am partially to blame....I have let down my constituents, and I am sorry....it will never happen again on my watch regardless of who I have to piss off to make sure things never get this out of hand again." I think if someone, anyone did something like this....they would be forgiven and earn a lot of respect. It just sucks that nobody has the balls to do it.
                    "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Comment

• Why I Can’t Vote For Obama
                      By Huntley Brown
                      Dear Friends,

A few months ago I was asked for my perspective on Obama, I sent out an email with a few points. With the election just around the corner I decided to complete my perspective. Those of you on my e-list have seen some of this before but it’s worth repeating..

First I must say whoever wins the election will have my prayer support. Obama needs to be commended for his accomplishments but I need to explain why I will not be voting for him.

Many of my friends process their identity through their blackness.

I process my identity through Christ. Being a Christian (a Christ follower) means He leads I follow. I can’t dictate the terms He does because He is the leader. I can’t vote black because I am black, I have to vote Christian because that’s who I am. Christian first, black second. Neither should anyone from the other ethnic groups vote because of ethnicity. 200 years from now I won’t be asked if I was black or white. I will be asked if I knew Jesus and accepted Him as Lord and Savior.

In an election there are many issues to consider but when a society gets abortion, same-sex marriage, embryonic stem-cell research, human cloning, to name a few, wrong, economic concerns will soon not matter.

We need to follow Martin Luther King’s words, “Don’t judge someone by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.” I don’t know Obama so all I can go off is his voting record.

His voting record earned him the title of the most liberal senator in the US Senate in 2007. NATIONAL JOURNAL: Obama: Most Liberal Senator in 2007 (01/31/2008)

To beat Ted Kennedy and Hilary Clinton as t he most liberal senator, takes some doing.

Obama accomplished this feat in 2 short years. I wonder what would happen to America if he had four years to work with.

There is a reason planned parenthood gives him a 100 % rating.
                      There is a reason the homosexual community supports him.
                      There is a reason Ahmadinejad, Chavez, Castro, Hamas etc. love him.
                      There is a reason he said he would nominate liberal judges to the Supreme Court.
                      There is a reason he voted against the infanticide bill.
                      There is a reason he voted No on the constitutional ban of same-sex marriage.
                      There is a reason he voted No on banning partial birth abortion.
                      There is a reason he voted No on confirming Justices Roberts and Alito. These two judges are conservatives and they have since overturned partial birth abortion. The same practice Obama wanted to continue.

Lets take a look at the practice he wanted to continue.

The 5 Step Partial Birth Abortion procedure

A. Guided by ultrasound, the abortionist grabs the baby’s leg with forceps. (Remember this is a live baby)

B. The baby’s leg is pulled out into the birth canal.

C. The abortionist delivers the baby’s entire body, except for the head.

D. The abortionist jams scissors into the baby’s skull. The scissors are then opened to enlarge the hole.

E. The scissors are removed and a suction catheter is inserted. The child’s brains are sucked out, causing the skull to collapse. The dead baby is then removed.

God help him.

There is a reason Obama opposed the parental notification law. Think about this: you can’t give a kid an aspirin without parental notification but that same kid can have an abortion without parental notification. This is insane.

There is a reason he went to Jeremiah Wright’s church for 20 years. Obama tells us he has good judgment but he sat under Jeremiah Wright teaching for 20 years. Now he is condemning Wright’s sermons. I wonder why now? Obama said Jeremiah Wright led him to the Lord and discipled him. A disciple is one in training. Jesus told us in Matthew 28:19 - 20 ‘Go and make disciples of all nations.’ This means reproduce yourself. Teach people to think like you, walk like you, talk like you believe what you believe etc. The question I have is what did Jeremiah Wright teach him?

Would you support a White President who went to a church which has tenets that said they have a:

1. Commitment to the White Community
                      2. Commitment to the White Family
                      3. Adherence to the White Work Ethic
                      4. Pledge to make the fruits of all developing and acquired skills available to the White Community
                      5. Pledge to Allocate Regularly, a Portion of Personal Resources for Strengthening and Supporting White Institutions
                      6. Pledge allegiance to all White leadership who espouse and embrace the White Value System
                      7. Personal commitment to embracement of the White Value System.

Would you support a President who went to a church like that?

Just change the word from white to black and you have the tenets of Obama’s former church. If President Bush was a member of a church like this, he would be called a racist. Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton would have been marching outside. This kind of church is a racist church. Obama did not wake up after 20 years and just discovered he went to a racist church. The church can’t be about race. Jesus did not come for any particular race. He came for the whole world.

A church can’t have a value system based on race. The churches value system has to be based on biblical mandate. It does not matter if its a white church or a black church it’s still wrong. Anyone from either race that attends a church like this would never get my vote.

Obama’s former Pastor Jeremiah Wright is a disciple of liberal theologian James Cone, author of the 1970 book A Black Theology of Liberation. Cone once wrote: ‘Black theology refuses to accept a God who is not identified totally with the goals of the black community. If God is not for us and against white people, then he is a murderer, and we had better kill him. Cone is the man Obama’s mentor looks up to. Does Obama believe this?

So what does all this mean for the nation?

In the past when the Lord brought someone with the beliefs of Obama to lead a nation it meant one thing - judgment.

Read 1 Samuel 8 when Israel asked for a king. First God says in 1 Samuel 1:9 ‘Now listen to them; but warn them solemnly and let them know what the king who will reign over them will do.’

Then God says: 1 Samuel 1:18 ‘ When that day comes, you will cry out for relief from the king you have chosen, and the LORD will not answer you in that day.’ 19 But the people refused to listen to Samuel. ‘No!’ they said. ‘We want a king over us. 20 Then we will be like all the other nations, with a king to lead us and to go out before us and fight our battles.’ 21 When Samuel heard all that the people said, he repeated it before the LORD. 22 The LORD answered, ‘Listen to them and give them a king.’

Here is what we know for sure.

God is not schizophrenic

He would not tell one person to vote for Obama and one to vote for McCain. As the scripture says, a city divided against itself cannot stand, so obviously many people are not hearing from God.

Maybe I am the one not hearing but I know God does not change and Obama contradicts many things I read in scripture so I doubt it.

For all my friends who are voting for Obama can you really look God in the face and say; Father based on your word, I am voting for Obama even though I know he will continue the genocidal practice of partial birth abortion. He might have to nominate three or four supreme court justices, and I am sure he will be nominating liberal judges who will be making laws that are against you. I also know he will continue to push for homosexual rights, even though you destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah for this. I know I can look the other way because of the economy.

I could not see Jesus agreeing with many of Obama’s positions. Finally I have two questions for all my liberal friends.

Since we know someone’s value system has to be placed on the nation,

1. Whose value system should be placed on the nation.

2. Who should determine that this is the right value system for the nation?

Blessings,
                      Huntley Brown

Comment

• Originally posted by homedawg View Post
                        Why I Can’t Vote For Obama
                        By Huntley Brown
                        Dear Friends,

A few months ago I was asked for my perspective on Obama, I sent out an email with a few points. With the election just around the corner I decided to complete my perspective. Those of you on my e-list have seen some of this before but it’s worth repeating..

First I must say whoever wins the election will have my prayer support. Obama needs to be commended for his accomplishments but I need to explain why I will not be voting for him.

Many of my friends process their identity through their blackness.

I process my identity through Christ. Being a Christian (a Christ follower) means He leads I follow. I can’t dictate the terms He does because He is the leader. I can’t vote black because I am black, I have to vote Christian because that’s who I am. Christian first, black second. Neither should anyone from the other ethnic groups vote because of ethnicity. 200 years from now I won’t be asked if I was black or white. I will be asked if I knew Jesus and accepted Him as Lord and Savior.

In an election there are many issues to consider but when a society gets abortion, same-sex marriage, embryonic stem-cell research, human cloning, to name a few, wrong, economic concerns will soon not matter.

We need to follow Martin Luther King’s words, “Don’t judge someone by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.” I don’t know Obama so all I can go off is his voting record.

His voting record earned him the title of the most liberal senator in the US Senate in 2007. NATIONAL JOURNAL: Obama: Most Liberal Senator in 2007 (01/31/2008)

To beat Ted Kennedy and Hilary Clinton as t he most liberal senator, takes some doing.

Obama accomplished this feat in 2 short years. I wonder what would happen to America if he had four years to work with.

There is a reason planned parenthood gives him a 100 % rating.
                        There is a reason the homosexual community supports him.
                        There is a reason Ahmadinejad, Chavez, Castro, Hamas etc. love him.
                        There is a reason he said he would nominate liberal judges to the Supreme Court.
                        There is a reason he voted against the infanticide bill.
                        There is a reason he voted No on the constitutional ban of same-sex marriage.
                        There is a reason he voted No on banning partial birth abortion.
                        There is a reason he voted No on confirming Justices Roberts and Alito. These two judges are conservatives and they have since overturned partial birth abortion. The same practice Obama wanted to continue.

Lets take a look at the practice he wanted to continue.

The 5 Step Partial Birth Abortion procedure

A. Guided by ultrasound, the abortionist grabs the baby’s leg with forceps. (Remember this is a live baby)

B. The baby’s leg is pulled out into the birth canal.

C. The abortionist delivers the baby’s entire body, except for the head.

D. The abortionist jams scissors into the baby’s skull. The scissors are then opened to enlarge the hole.

E. The scissors are removed and a suction catheter is inserted. The child’s brains are sucked out, causing the skull to collapse. The dead baby is then removed.

God help him.

There is a reason Obama opposed the parental notification law. Think about this: you can’t give a kid an aspirin without parental notification but that same kid can have an abortion without parental notification. This is insane.

There is a reason he went to Jeremiah Wright’s church for 20 years. Obama tells us he has good judgment but he sat under Jeremiah Wright teaching for 20 years. Now he is condemning Wright’s sermons. I wonder why now? Obama said Jeremiah Wright led him to the Lord and discipled him. A disciple is one in training. Jesus told us in Matthew 28:19 - 20 ‘Go and make disciples of all nations.’ This means reproduce yourself. Teach people to think like you, walk like you, talk like you believe what you believe etc. The question I have is what did Jeremiah Wright teach him?

Would you support a White President who went to a church which has tenets that said they have a:

1. Commitment to the White Community
                        2. Commitment to the White Family
                        3. Adherence to the White Work Ethic
                        4. Pledge to make the fruits of all developing and acquired skills available to the White Community
                        5. Pledge to Allocate Regularly, a Portion of Personal Resources for Strengthening and Supporting White Institutions
                        6. Pledge allegiance to all White leadership who espouse and embrace the White Value System
                        7. Personal commitment to embracement of the White Value System.

Would you support a President who went to a church like that?

Just change the word from white to black and you have the tenets of Obama’s former church. If President Bush was a member of a church like this, he would be called a racist. Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton would have been marching outside. This kind of church is a racist church. Obama did not wake up after 20 years and just discovered he went to a racist church. The church can’t be about race. Jesus did not come for any particular race. He came for the whole world.

A church can’t have a value system based on race. The churches value system has to be based on biblical mandate. It does not matter if its a white church or a black church it’s still wrong. Anyone from either race that attends a church like this would never get my vote.

Obama’s former Pastor Jeremiah Wright is a disciple of liberal theologian James Cone, author of the 1970 book A Black Theology of Liberation. Cone once wrote: ‘Black theology refuses to accept a God who is not identified totally with the goals of the black community. If God is not for us and against white people, then he is a murderer, and we had better kill him. Cone is the man Obama’s mentor looks up to. Does Obama believe this?

So what does all this mean for the nation?

In the past when the Lord brought someone with the beliefs of Obama to lead a nation it meant one thing - judgment.

Read 1 Samuel 8 when Israel asked for a king. First God says in 1 Samuel 1:9 ‘Now listen to them; but warn them solemnly and let them know what the king who will reign over them will do.’

Then God says: 1 Samuel 1:18 ‘ When that day comes, you will cry out for relief from the king you have chosen, and the LORD will not answer you in that day.’ 19 But the people refused to listen to Samuel. ‘No!’ they said. ‘We want a king over us. 20 Then we will be like all the other nations, with a king to lead us and to go out before us and fight our battles.’ 21 When Samuel heard all that the people said, he repeated it before the LORD. 22 The LORD answered, ‘Listen to them and give them a king.’

Here is what we know for sure.

God is not schizophrenic

He would not tell one person to vote for Obama and one to vote for McCain. As the scripture says, a city divided against itself cannot stand, so obviously many people are not hearing from God.

Maybe I am the one not hearing but I know God does not change and Obama contradicts many things I read in scripture so I doubt it.

For all my friends who are voting for Obama can you really look God in the face and say; Father based on your word, I am voting for Obama even though I know he will continue the genocidal practice of partial birth abortion. He might have to nominate three or four supreme court justices, and I am sure he will be nominating liberal judges who will be making laws that are against you. I also know he will continue to push for homosexual rights, even though you destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah for this. I know I can look the other way because of the economy.

I could not see Jesus agreeing with many of Obama’s positions. Finally I have two questions for all my liberal friends.

Since we know someone’s value system has to be placed on the nation,

1. Whose value system should be placed on the nation.

2. Who should determine that this is the right value system for the nation?

Blessings,
                        Huntley Brown

Deaf ears with no moral compass.....:bang:

Comment

• Abortion and Black Genocide (Barack Obama and the Negro Project)

<object width="600" height="450"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GfFVKqHWJU0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GfFVKqHWJU0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="600" height="450"></embed></object>

Comment

• The Crime of Crimes / Pro-Life Anti-Abortion

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/C9fCITIyyo4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/C9fCITIyyo4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Comment

• I was voting for Obama Until....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Sxl-eNI6xLc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Sxl-eNI6xLc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Comment

• Don't Vote Blind, Do Some Research!

Democrat Denial!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dT9z1xJRn5c&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dT9z1xJRn5c&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Comment

Working...
                                X