No announcement yet.

Butler @ Wright State Feed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hell it wasn't all bad, we got to hear a ripped off fight song and see the BD's Mongol commercial twice!:thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

• where is shorts these days BTW...:dunno:
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

• Me too bro....miss the in-games! Had fun.....check ya later GL the rest of the night. Watch for your picks on a huge Saturday!:thumbs:
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
          where is shorts these days BTW...:dunno:
          Man he's been super busy! With the job change and the firewall at work! LMAO, hardly even see him on Yahoo IM so we can chat during the day. Plus he cooks alot on the side for big events.....BBQ pork, etc.

Also MIA is Hackman, Cards (for longtime) and BP!

Comment

• Originally posted by joepa66 View Post
            Man he's been super busy! With the job change and the firewall at work! LMAO, hardly even see him on Yahoo IM so we can chat during the day. Plus he cooks alot on the side for big events.....BBQ pork, etc.

Also MIA is Hackman, Cards (for longtime) and BP!
            i know where BP is....has about 10,000 posts at another place.

one of these days we will all have to meet up for an Indians game, Reds game or Buckeyes game
            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

• Any of those will do.......

I just thought BP was busy being a Federali with no time to post......hmmmmmm! Always enjoy his shyness when he comes around.....:laughing:

Comment

• Remember Cardinals...he took over for his dad Cards who passed away suddenly. Haven't heard from him. GoldenGopher and a few others also who used to be around are ghandi.......

Comment

• OK man....I'm done got to answer Beholdahs question, etc. and that great MAAC matchup is on.....Loyola and Fairfield. :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                  X