X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• week 1 all tourneys

reg seas: 113-99-3: +18.5
    conf tourns: 6-2: +4.8

gonna have my first round tourney plays locked in by tomorrow night. alot of matchups didnt break the way i wanted, not really bothering with bracket pools this year. keepin 1 thread for tues-sunday

NIT Tues

1 unit

W&M+9 (-120) at unc

Tribe 2-0 vs ACC this year, @wake and @maryland (cashed ml+600). so they are certainly capable of hanging around in this game. unc may pull away because they can dominate the boards in this game, but i think the tribe come in confident and hit some threes to keep it close. tough to gauge unc's motivation here, i think if the tribe get off to a good start theyll be in good shape.

GL Beholdah.....even an early 9-0 UNC run didn't scare the Tribe who come back with 4 treys! :thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Quinn McDowell, 2nd leading scorer not playing. thought the tribe had all hands on deck. pissed that got by me. likely screwed with this one

Comment

im looking around and i dont see it reported anywhere that hed be out tonight. tribe could be wrong side of this game anyway, but this pisses me off

Comment

cant complain i guess becfause i probly lay off W&M if i know mcdowells not playing..

This Illinois game at Stonybrook is a very interesting situation. I live only half hour from the brook, thought i might be able to score a ticket but no such luck. biggest home game the seawolves may ever get. With such a short number it appears the books expect illinois to not give a **** about this game. they play in a very small gym, i think holds less than 2k people. ive read about the brook in newsday a few times, had a solid team this year but i havent watched them once. very unusual situation the illini find themselves in. brook does have two bad blowout losses tihs year(fordham and new hampshire) but theyve also beat vermont twice and only have 1 home loss. gonna stab at brook here.

even though miss st is letting jackson st hang around, i think they beat unc handily. hoping for a soft line there.

and lost all respect for herb pope tonight, what a scumbag. hits a guy in the nuts twice in a 10 second span. couldnt believe that

Comment

I was also looking at the Ill/Stony Brook game and I was a little surprised the line was this short. I don't know if I'll be playing it but it was really the only game that jumped out at me tonight. I think there are better matchups the next two days. I also wasn't able to find out anything on McDowell last night, anywhere. But in the game recap it appears he sprained his ankle in the CAA Semi's and that is what kept him out.
            MLB
            May
            Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
            Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
            Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
            Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
            Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
            Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

Comment

Originally posted by Franchise View Post
              I was also looking at the Ill/Stony Brook game and I was a little surprised the line was this short. I don't know if I'll be playing it but it was really the only game that jumped out at me tonight. I think there are better matchups the next two days. I also wasn't able to find out anything on McDowell last night, anywhere. But in the game recap it appears he sprained his ankle in the CAA Semi's and that is what kept him out.
              saw that too, cant believe it wasnt reported till just b4 tip. glad they managed to cover although maybe mcdowell helps them win outright.

about illinois game.. it is actually being played at a bigger arena that holds over 4k people and not their on campus arena that seats less than 2k. im off of work today so i have plenty of time to marinate on these wednesday games.

Comment

Wed NIT play

StonyBrook's Superbowl +6.5

gl all

have my thursday plays in by around midnite. not having an ez time with these games to say the least. matchups didnt break the way i hoped. sam houston st and murray low seeded teams i liked but theyre playing teams i really like, bahylor and vandy. wanted to ride richmond and temple, both playing very dangerous teams. wantedc to fade wake, but their playing shaky texas team. ill figure it out

i liked other plays tonight but just riding out with the superbowl play, gl all :thumbs:

Comment

brook is 1 unit play, didnt specify above

Comment

i got stonybrook+6 actually, dude got me a weak line.

so my official play is

1 unit Brook+6

Comment

what are you thinking tomorrow?

I am liking Purdue, Richmond, Purdue Under 1H and possibly ODU, BYU and Vandy.

A lot of games tomorrow lined in the 2-4 point range which pretty much means you better think the dog is winning if you are giong to play them. SDSU, USU and UNLV are the (3) i'm looking hard at right now.

Total wise like PUR 1H under as mentioned...like the UNLV/UNI 1H under as well. I expect some titusbungitus in some of these games shooting wise.
                      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

2 units

Vandy-3

1 unit

the more ive looked at this game, i am jumping back on Vandy bandwagon, they cashed for me most of the year til late. it is true that murray has played really weak schedule, Vandy best team theyve seen, so many scoring options.

Comment

risky stonybrook bet backfired. sucks wont be able to watch the afternoon games cuz of work.

flyers- been thinkin over these games a ton and talked myself out of old dom. i think the irish are so beatable but im afraid im overvaluing odu, they came up short in most of their other games vs good teams and nd's run really was impressive.

byu has the perfect opponent to end their tourney losing streek. florida completely backed into this tourney and really hasnt dome much this year to make think they arent really beatble. fredette finds a way to get this done, hopefully by 6+.

1 unit

BYU-5

Comment

GL Beholdah.....love to 'Dores today! :thumbs:
                            Thinking about sliding in with Gator play. I think they lose but keep it close.......
                            Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

piece of **** squad vandy is...

Comment

Working...
                              X