• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JoePa's St. Michaels Feast on CFB Week #5

UPDATED YTD: 13 - 7 - 2
    UNITS: +5.5
    Week #4: 2 - 3 - 1

Horrible week last week....but we are finding out who the pretenders and contenders are....

THURSDAY -
    ARKY STATE INDIANS -3.5 vs. Memphis

SATURDAY -
    THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY -22 vs. Minnesota (violating my own rule but feel this is a runaway)
    OKLAHOMA -22 @ Colorado
    VIRGINIA -6.5 vs. Pitt ain't shi_
    SYRACUSE -1 @ Miami, OH
    WESTERN MICHIGAN -1 @ Toledo
    CENTRAL MICHIGAN -3 vs. Northern Illinois (big difference in early opponents and successes)
    NOTRE DAME +22 @ Purdue

:beerbang:

OVEN MITT YTD: 1 - 3
    Week #4: 0 - 1

He's having a hard time this season but promises to shape up this weekend!

DEFINITELY

MICHIGAN WOLVERINES - 16.5 @ Northworstern

BOL on yer plays! :beerbang:
    Last edited by joepa66; 09-26-2007, 08:48 AM.
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

I'll be on WMich & Arky Sy as well. GL this week JoePa:beerbang:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

GL to ya this week JoePa and lets hope the Mitt turns it around!!! :beerbang:
      OYW

NFL: 32-16
      NCAAF: 19-24

Comment

GL Joe with your plays

With ya on Cuse and Cav's

I just dont know how you can throw away good money on Notre Damn. But you would think one of these weeks they got to cover that spread.
        NFL 2-0. Week 1
        Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

GL this weekend JP !

Comment

Tailing you on a few

Lets get'em this week

:beer2: :beer2: :beerbang: :beerbang:

Go Blue

Comment

Queen....hate ND and I went to a parochial school....LOL! However, Minnesota should have covered against Purdue last week and surely the Irish can't be worse than the Gophers who lost to BG, FAU, and in OT to Miami,OH...can they?:nuts:
              Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post
                Queen....Minnesota should have covered against Purdue last week and surely the Irish can't be worse than the Gophers who lost to BG, FAU, and in OT to Miami,OH...can they?:nuts:
                Oh, sure! Kick a program when their down, a-hole! :bitching: ....j/k...

Actually, Joepa, the game wasn't as close as the final score. IMO, it appeared Tiller let up a little with about 10 minutes left, and Purdue just coasted. The Gophers scored the first 4 times they had the ball in the 2H. Now, Harris did unexplicable fumble that blocked kick return which would have been a TD, but nevertheless, if Purdue could have named their score Sat. night. The Gophs secondary is atrocious. I'm not exaggerating. They are really, really bad. Minnesota wasn't stopping them. May have been Tiller taking it easy on his old coaching pal from the early Purdue days when they were both assistants, I don't know. But after Purdue went up 21 with about 8 minutes left (I think), Tiller definately took the foot off the gas. More running and a very vanilla pass offense.

I have not played it yet, but if it drops to 3 scores or less, I will play Purdue. I think Purdue's got some pent-up frustration they're ready to take out on a lesser opponent that they historically haven't been able to do it to. I thought I read somewhere (and I think I actually remember this), that Weis said at one of his first press conferences something to the effect that losing to the Purdue's of the world were a thing of the past. Can't imagine that will ever slip anyone's mind in West Lafayette...

GL this week. I hope you turn it around, cause I'm tailing you again!!!!!:beerbang:

Although it's a lot of road chalk, I actually thinks OSU takes them to the woodshed this weekend, and I have larger-than-normal wagers on the 1H and game...

BTW: A Minnesota/ND game would be THE ugliest thing you've ever seen on turf or grass, but I really believe the Gophs would have a decent shot this year...

Take care....

Comment

gl joey hope the mitt gets back on track this week! :beerbang:

Comment

One more thing Joe, is there any way Akron wins this weekend at UCONN? ML +425 right now, and I'm thinking there might be value there. Thanks...

Comment

gl this week JOEPA....like that Ohio State, Michigan, and Syracuse picks....gotta take a look at the MAC picks
                      To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
                      2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

GL to ya partner, I'm loving the Indians tomorrow & OU & The Cuse look nice, hope ya hammer em':beerbang:
                          NCAA B Ball 2008: 3-5
                          NCAA Football 07-08 54-33-1

Comment

BOL joepa, the oven mitt needs a pep talk from his basketball counterpart, but I'm with you on Ark St. :beerbang:
                            Last edited by Delta00; 09-26-2007, 01:20 PM.

Comment

gl joey, havent looked at any lines yet but those all look perty sweet to me
                              CFB

O/U 1-2

Comment

Working...
                              X