• Show
Clear All

GL..this week JP..:beerbang:

Comment

GL Joepa
      NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

GL to ya JoePa I'll be tailing you, I love the Sooners but to close to home to play!:beerbang:

Comment

GL To Ya!

GL to ya Joepa! I'm liking a few of those! Sucks at my new office I have no access to predictem!!! They have the security tight there!
          From one beer lover to another! Strohs Beer!

Lost all control of my record!! It's a new year Let's see if I can do better! :drunk:

Comment

Thanks guys.....let's bust some balls this weekend!

Gipper...they can't be that bad....can they?!

Leaf....thanks for buying bro. Now that the currency exchange is about even I suspect you won't be a cheap anymore and that's why you're finally buying. What the hell were those flying out of your wallet....moths I suspect.....LMAO:beerbang:

Shorts....no access to Predict'em.....ya want me to cut and paste stuff into e-mails for ya? Man, that sucks.:bang:
            Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Feast On Em

Good luck JoePa

The season is just beginning.

Comment

I am looking for a strong showing out of you with those playz!!!:beerbang:

Comment

GL on all your plays this week... I'm definitely with you on a few! :cheers:

The line on the Ark St has moved up to 5 and the public is all over them... Would you still take them at -5?

Thanks... Hope you start the week strong tonight! :beerbang:

Comment

Damn 5er huh? I hate that freaking number.....eliminates a 24-20, 14-10 type of game....don't like it myself PB!:blackeye:
                    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Thanks BO and Caesar.....let's do something this weekend for godssake! GL to ya!:beerbang:

Comment

JoePa I really like following your picks and respect your capping skills. Iwas looking at the lines today and saw that W.Michigan is now +1.5 instead of -1.5 like it was yesterday. Any idea on the big swing?

Comment

JoeP- what if i don't like following your picks and i don't respect your capping skills.....am i still welcome in your thread....lol.....GL!.........llike most of those. nice job so far this year. Sat at a table last weekend in vegas with a guy from Stuebenville. He was a Big Red fan.....frontrunner i told him....lol

Going to be in PUR with BB in a week.....will take those clowns and Lee Corso (who will pick Purdue i am sure) and their 5PM game of the millenium down just like Iowa last year.......:beerbang:

Jump on your moped and meet up with us if you aren't doing anything.....:beerbang:

I-O
                          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post
                            Damn 5er huh? I hate that freaking number.....eliminates a 24-20, 14-10 type of game....don't like it myself PB!:blackeye:
                            Or the 35-31 type of game!!! :beer2: Of course, I took it anyway :bang:

GL The rest of the weekend!

Comment

Like always, I'm tailing you on your picks JoePa!! Best of Luck to both of us :beerbang:

Comment

That was some come back ! 28 unaswered pts in the second for ark st...Keep it Rolling JoePa !

Comment

Working...
                                X