No announcement yet.

JoePa's St. Michaels Feast on CFB Week #5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Akron beat UConn......no way Jose! At first glance I almost took the Zips, but the Huskies are pretty damned tough this year and UA was lucky to beat Kent last week. Me thinks they may be able to keep it fairly close, but a 4th quarter run away wouldn't surprise me either.....:nuts:

ND vs. Minnesota....:beerbang: Now that would lead Mother Teresa to drink, if, she was still alive.....LMAO
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Yea i dont see how anybody could bet on ND right now, they screwed me last week against Mich St and i had to to take Perdue big in the late game to bounce back. Perdue impressed me alot in that game and looks to have the best offense in the big ten this year. I think their struggles on D against Minnesota came more from letting up against a team they knew they had beat more then anything Minn did. There offense should easily get 5 touchdowns against that putrid ND defense.
      Last edited by moskoalman; 09-26-2007, 02:04 PM.
      Holla at a playa when you see em' on the predictem streets!

Comment

gl Joe...will be on a few of those as well this weekend :beerbang:
        **ALL PLAYS ARE TO WIN 1UNIT UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED**

Comment

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post
          [B]
          THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY -22 vs. Minnesota (violating my own rule but feel this is a runaway)

NOTRE DAME +22 @ Purdue

:beerbang:
          isnt that two rules? LOL GL
          :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
          -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Hell no.....I only like Ohio State....can't stand ND....LMAO:nuts: :beerbang:
            Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Good luck my man! Sorry about that game in the Big House last week.

The Ohio State and The University of Michigan gonna feast on gopher and wildcat this weekend, yes indeed, with ya there.:beerbang:
              NCAA YTD 0-1-0 -1.1 unit

Comment

GL JoePa. I liked The Sooners,The Buckeyes and The Wolverines as soon as I saw those lines. I think this is the week that the Mitt turns it all around :thumbs:
                :bang:

Strike first, Strike hard, no mercy, SIR!

Comment

Joe...just wandering if you had any thoughts on the Eastern Michigan @ Vanderbilt(-20.5) game? I've been looking over it and leaning towards Vandy, but just curious if you had any opinions on it.

Comment

Originally posted by sdsurfn View Post
                    ....Sorry about that game in the Big House last week.
                    Unbelievable but did not surprise me.....PSU coulda, shoulda won, but fumblitis caught them and they eventually did themselves in. Morelli is nothing more than an average pocket passer at best, and Kinlaw is the best running back that we've got but we go with the guy who came back as a senior redshirt and he's fumbled so many freaking times...and why, oh why, don't we pass to the tightend, or try a bootleg down at the goal instead of trying to pound up the middle....Franco Harris left a long time ago.....:nuts:

Comment

MML....that's one of "those" games.....can't side with either because I think the Vandy is down and EMU much improved. EMU's problem is scoring....they were able to against NIU and Ball State and forgodsake Howard, but not against Pitt! I have too many questions about Vandy and what they return from last year's team and really don't have a feel for this game. If it's in Nashville and under the lights it could get ugly real fast for the Hurons....I don't have to politically correct do I?.....ok, Eagles! I really can't get a read on Vandy, haven't seen them, but saw their web site and scores...they did beat Ole Miss worse than Florida did.....I hate wagering on teams I haven't seen or really read about but it does appear like a lopsided matchup!:sm:

Sorry for the non-committal answer....but I would more than likely side with the Commodores!

Comment

GL, Mr. MAC
                        Thanks for showing some love to the Irish
                        Gott keep the faith!:beerbang:

Comment

GL Joepa.....hope you kill this week....Keiths are on me :beerbang:

Not on any of the same games, but I really wanna back OSU...I wanted to last week (and should have), and want to this week, but the points sacre me off....might tail you though.

GL man :thumbs:

Any bets on Presidents cup this weekend? Loving the Internationals as a pretty big dog now. My sister and brother-in-law are in Montreal this weekend to watch...definitely the biggest golf event in Canada's history...should be great stuff!

Comment

JoePa good luck to ya............:thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post
                              MML....that's one of "those" games.....can't side with either because I think the Vandy is down and EMU much improved. EMU's problem is scoring....they were able to against NIU and Ball State and forgodsake Howard, but not against Pitt! I have too many questions about Vandy and what they return from last year's team and really don't have a feel for this game. If it's in Nashville and under the lights it could get ugly real fast for the Hurons....I don't have to politically correct do I?.....ok, Eagles! I really can't get a read on Vandy, haven't seen them, but saw their web site and scores...they did beat Ole Miss worse than Florida did.....I hate wagering on teams I haven't seen or really read about but it does appear like a lopsided matchup!:sm:

Sorry for the non-committal answer....but I would more than likely side with the Commodores!

Thanks for the input Joe....will probably make a play on Vandy

Comment

Love the Oven Mitt, I like Arky St. as well. Was looking at Cent and West. Michigonians. Still considering. BOL, JoePa!!!!
                                2010 CFB 24-25-5 -5units

Comment

Working...
                                X