Check out my avatar:thumbs:

Comment

• You want a Michigan avatar Flyers?:laughing:

Comment

• Originally posted by Larry View Post
        I got ASU higher

Check out my avatar:thumbs:
        how did you get it that big?...can you make mine that size.....:thumbs:

ASU hasn't beaten anyone yet...they have yet to play UCLA, USC or Oregon......
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
          how did you get it that big?:thumbs:

Genetics, I guess:laughing:

Comment

• 14-15-16
            Thats what I need Hawaii to win the 2nd half by.
            Any one of those numbers = a good day for the hacko :beer2:

11-12-13 makes me go :puke: and :bang:
            Got different plays left including a live 7 team teaser
            2007 NCAAF Season record (Thru week 7)
            39-51 -55.2 units

Comment

Genetics, I guess:laughing:
              i thought maybe you had joined the moderator incentive program.....:laughing:

Comment

• how fast they fall....

Kentucky beats LSU and moves up to the top 7.....2 weeks and 2 losses later they are probably scraping the bottom of the top 25 if in it at all...

CAL 15 minutes from being #1....they lose that game and 2 more for a total of 3 straight to fall to the bottom of the Pac10 and wayyyyy out of any decent bowl contention. Hello GM/Ford/Kia Rio Detroit Bowl

SoFLA begging to be #1 over OSU.....2 weeks and 2 losses later they may bid adios to the top 25 altogether...or at least scraping the bottom of the top 25....

SCAR up to #7.....2 weeks and 2 losse later they are headed out of the top 25 or at least to the bottom couple spots......

just unreal how fast they fall when they start falling......

Comment

how fast they fall....

Kentucky beats LSU and moves up to the top 7.....2 weeks and 2 losses later they are probably scraping the bottom of the top 25 if in it at all...

CAL 15 minutes from being #1....they lose that game and 2 more for a total of 3 straight to fall to the bottom of the Pac10 and wayyyyy out of any decent bowl contention. Hello GM/Ford/Kia Rio Detroit Bowl

SoFLA begging to be #1 over OSU.....2 weeks and 2 losses later they may bid adios to the top 25 altogether...or at least scraping the bottom of the top 25....

SCAR up to #7.....2 weeks and 2 losse later they are headed out of the top 25 or at least to the bottom couple spots......

At this rate Michigan could end up in the top 10 before the osu game:beerbang:

Comment

how fast they fall....

Looks like it's time to put the Illini in the rankings after their HUGE win vs. Ball State :laughing:
                    Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

At this rate Michigan could end up in the top 10 before the osu game:beerbang:
                      not likely...i think you go into that game with a loss at either MSU or WIS.......it doesn't matter, though, really because we all know what kind of car tressel owns.....

Lloyd Carr......:laughing:

Comment

• Originally posted by wsox08 View Post
                        Looks like it's time to put the Illini in the rankings after their HUGE win vs. Ball State :laughing:
                        Juice Newton is a fraud against any kind of decent defense......but you have to be happy with the season so far....looks like a bowl game for you guys for sure.....:thumbs:

Comment

• im tailing Kevin tomorrow on his New England +17 play.....i think i might even be able to get it close to +20 at kickoff from TNP's guy......

Comment

• I'm kind of wondering why Kansas isn't in the top 25? They should get in it this week I'm guessing
                            39-51 -55.2 units

Comment

im tailing Kevin tomorrow on his New England +17 play.....i think i might even be able to get it close to +20 at kickoff from TNP's guy......
                              I'm in on that! What happened? Did the pats team plane crash? Do they all have the flu?:laughing:
                              39-51 -55.2 units

Comment

Juice Newton is a fraud against any kind of decent defense......but you have to be happy with the season so far....looks like a bowl game for you guys for sure.....:thumbs:
                                Yeah, Juice has some problems passing. He whips it a lot to wide open receivers and throws behind them a lot. The backup, McGee, seems to do that a lot too, but the running game has looked pretty good. I'm just disappointed that they lost close games to Mizzou and Iowa.

It's just a shame that I don't get many of the games here. Purdue/NW on the BTN today and they aren't nationally televised much.

Overall, it's been a very good year. BOWL ELIGIBLE, and I'm hoping the Insight Bowl so I can go see them. (I usually go to the insight bowl every year, but not this year unless the Illini go there).
                                Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Working...
                                X