IN GAME Saturday Bitch, Moan and Cheer Post

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Skinsfan View Post
    lol i love these in-game threads.... gives you insight into how people view certain teams or players....

regardless of your ill-founded opinions, succop is one of the more clutch kickers in the country (even though he missed one tonight).... just ask georgia
    I agree with the bottom part, but that last kick tonight and the one vs UNC hurt, let's just leave it at that.
    Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skinsfan View Post
      lol i love these in-game threads.... gives you insight into how people view certain teams or players....

regardless of your ill-founded opinions, succop is one of the more clutch kickers in the country (even though he missed one tonight).... just ask georgia
      he might be money usually skins.....i also love how you discount 2 big kicks he has missed.....:thumbs: .....

he has missed 2 big kicks in 3 weeks both of which were in tight games and both of which cost me money. only one cost his team......what part of that isn't fact.....:dunno:
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

• Originally posted by wsox08 View Post
        I agree with the bottom part, but that last kick tonight and the one vs UNC hurt, let's just leave it at that.
        :thumbs:

Comment

• Damn just got back from watching the game. What a beatdown by Ohio St.

From what I have seen tonight, Ohio St is the real deal and deserves the number 1 ranking. If they play like they did tonight the rest of the season, I dont know who can beat them. Thats a big IF because we all saw what they did last year.

Anyway congrats OSU fans. Lookin good
          NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
          NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
          NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
          NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

• Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post
            Damn just got back from watching the game. What a beatdown by Ohio St.

From what I have seen tonight, Ohio St is the real deal and deserves the number 1 ranking. If they play like they did tonight the rest of the season, I dont know who can beat them. Thats a big IF because we all saw what they did last year.

Anyway congrats OSU fans. Lookin good
            you've come around.......:beerbang: ......that actually means a lot as you have been one of their biggest critics.......:thumbs:

Comment

• you can say whatever you want FF... bottom line is this.... you watched the guy miss two kicks, only one of which was the game on the line... and that is enough for you, the warlord of all college football, to declare "that dude just is the biggest choke of a kicker in CFB"

sounds pretty extreme.... but hey, these fuking kids should know better... afterall, your hard-earned cash is on the line here!!!!!

Comment

• why cant we be friends why cant we be friends..............

oh by the way **** you mich. state :puke: :puke:
                ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                  you've come around.......:beerbang: ......that actually means a lot as you have been one of their biggest critics.......:thumbs:
                  Yea that was total domination tonight against a pretty damn good defense that Penn St has. I dont know the numbers but at one point Ohio St was 8/9 of first downs and kept on completing them after that. The running game was picking up big chunks all night and the passing game was working.

I dont know how anyone can say there is a better team out there after tonight. I'm sold. We'll see if they can keep it up. They have some tough games coming up but I think they should stay undefeated and play for the title again.

Comment

• Wake up !! There's still football being played! :laughing:
                    2007 NCAAF Season record (Thru week 7)
                    39-51 -55.2 units

Comment

• Go here to listen to the Hawaii game!
                      39-51 -55.2 units

Comment

• Its never good when you pick off Hawaii then have a quick 2 and out. Come on Aggies.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Hacko View Post
                          Go here to listen to the Hawaii game!
                          :thumbs:

Comment

• 6-0 Warriors..damn!
                            39-51 -55.2 units

Comment

• I got NMSU in 1H and Game. Not a good start but a touchdown drive of their own would be awesome.

Comment

• anyone have an idea of the Cal-ASU game? I just walked in and see Cal is winning...whats up?
                                39-51 -55.2 units

Comment

Working...
                                X