No announcement yet.

IN GAME Saturday Bitch, Moan and Cheer Post

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least he made this field goal.... Let's see one more 3 and out by the Central Mich D!

Comment

Originally posted by PackBacker View Post
      At least he made this field goal.... Let's see one more 3 and out by the Central Mich D!
      Game on TV anywhere?
      NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
      NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
      NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
      NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

You got it :thumbs:...........some more points here by C.Mich. would be greatly appreciated :beerbang:
        **ALL PLAYS ARE TO WIN 1UNIT UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED**

Comment

anyone else just see the entire georgia team come off the bench to celebrate the TD?????

Comment

Originally posted by manmythlegend View Post
            You got it :thumbs:...........some more points here by C.Mich. would be greatly appreciated :beerbang:

amen brother
            Roll Tide

Comment

thank god for coaches who kick the field goal with a 2 possession game
              Keep on Duhawkin'

CBB 99-92-1 (+7.71 units)

Comment

C Mich is a WINNER!!!!

Comment

C Mich is a WINNER!!!!
                  :beerbang:

anyone else watching the georgia/florida game, great game so far tons of emotion on both sides

Comment

**** my under on the GA/FL game ...at least I dont have to wait until the end to know I lost ...it is going over by halftime
                    Roll Tide

Comment

Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post
                      Yea instead of running out of bounds, just slide to keep the clock going. ******* Purdue sucks and NW is even worse.
                      Sounds like someone is a little butthurt they lost...

NW'ern isn't a bad team and they've been playing better. Purdue is certainly not a ****ty team like you said. Any team that is 7-2, doesn't "really suck". The lost to the buckeyes wasn't what I would call a blowout by any means. The reality is you're an ignorant idiot that needs to just accept the loss and move on without blaming it on a "****ty team" trying to score a td.

Comment

Originally posted by yukoncornelius View Post
                        Sounds like someone is a little butthurt they lost...

NW'ern isn't a bad team and they've been playing better. Purdue is certainly not a ****ty team like you said. Any team that is 7-2, doesn't "really suck". The lost to the buckeyes wasn't what I would call a blowout by any means. The reality is you're an ignorant idiot that needs to just accept the loss and move on without blaming it on a "****ty team" trying to score a td.
                        Im not the ignorant one. It is the people that like to jump all over me when I say something and then bring up the fact that I like Duke. What does that have to do with anything?

BB starts this thread that says bitch, moan, and cheer so I bitch and moan because I lost and then he calls me out? LOL Nice. Dont start the thread next time if you have a problem with what someone says.

Anyway back to football talk. You dont think Purdue is horrible because they are 7-2? I am sorry but look at the teams they have beaten. Toledo, Eastern Illinois, Central Michigan, Minnesota, Notre Dame, Iowa, Northwestern. Then they got crushed at home 23-7 by Ohio St then went on the road for a challenge and got destroyed 48-21. Do I not have the right to say they suck?

I am sorry, didnt know I had to please everyone here by kneeling to teams that are 7-2.

Anyway to sum it up...Dont make a thread that states "IN-GAME Saturday, bitch, moan, and cheer" and then complain when someone does just that. :laughing:

Comment

I am truly amazed that you can look at the those teams and think they're all can openers... and then still think Purdue "really sucks". I don't even know how to respond its so beyond a reasonable way of thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by yukoncornelius View Post
                            I am truly amazed that you can look at the those teams and think they're all can openers... and then still think Purdue "really sucks". I don't even know how to respond its so beyond a reasonable way of thinking.
                            Are any of those teams they beat bowl teams? Probably not but there may be one or two at the most. They won most of those games at home. Any challenge they received this season they were horrible in. I think they are horrible. Others may think they are good. That is why it is nice for everyone to have an opinion. I have given plenty of facts on why I think they suck.

This isnt the NFL where any 7-2 is legit because of the quality of teams. This is college football where 7-2 doesnt mean much if you havent beaten one decent team throughout the whole season.

Again, just my opinion but since I like Duke basketball no one should take it seriously. :uhu:

Comment

Uconn 7-1?!?!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyDomains View Post
                                Uconn 7-1?!?!?!?!
                                Pretty impressive win today. I think there is a chance this team plays in a BCS game if they beat West Virginia. That should be one tough challenge though.

Meanwhile, USF cant win a game all of a sudden now. I thought they were going undefeated. Guess not this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X