• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ughhhhhhhh

Comment

• wow.......dang it SCAR.....i can't stand Phil Fulmer
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

• something tells me he is putting the Suck in succup on this one....fawker cost me dough vs. UNC....

Comment

• Gents,

I'm half in the bag and having a marvelous Saturday..........

3-1 +4.8 units today!!!!!!!!!!:beerbang:

Also, never tease, but was three sheets to the wind on Thursday and got BC +9.5 on a open nickel tease. Just closed it with Indy at a PICK!!!!!!! Local still had 6.

What a great day..........

My buddy flew down to Tenn for the game, he just called, he said its a **** show down there.

NFL: 14-12 (+7.75)

CBB: 07-08: 54-43(+11.25) RD 3-1

Comment

• fuk me

goodnight

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
              something tells me he is putting the Suck in succup on this one....fawker cost me dough vs. UNC....
              :puke: ....that dude just is the biggest choke of a kicker in CFB.....:puke:

Comment

• fuk you fullmer... your kids dont deserve this... you lost that game... you fuking suck you fat ******* piece of ****..... i wish the gamecocks got to play in the bgi 12 or big 10 or acc... maybe we'd actually get an easy game or two... fuk

Comment

:puke: ....that dude just is the biggest choke of a kicker in CFB.....:puke:
                  ???? you kidding me? He's all-american sec.... i think this is the first time he has missed with the game on the line

Comment

• Originally posted by Skinsfan View Post
                    ???? you kidding me? He's all-american sec.... i think this is the first time he has missed with the game on the line
                    no it isn't skins....he missed vs. UNC and cost me a cover with SCAR.....up 5 at the time with a chance to put the game away......he gave UNC a chance to win it at the end.....i had SCAR -6

Comment

• oh well, I wish the Gamecocks would have fallen on one of those fumbles so it could have been over.
                      Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

• that fawking piece of **** SUCKupp has cost me 2 games in 3 weeks.......actually pushed here so i guess he has made me 0-1-1

Comment

no it isn't skins....he missed vs. UNC and cost me a cover with SCAR.....up 5 at the time with a chance to put the game away......he gave UNC a chance to win it at the end.....i had SCAR -6
                          i thought south carolina won that game?

Comment

• Originally posted by Skinsfan View Post
                            i thought south carolina won that game?
                            skins- they were up 5 and he had a chance to ice it inside of 2 minutes and missed (i know you had SCAR -1 so i am sure that is all you cared about that day) and UNC had a chance to win it at the end............i would consider that kick to be pretty "meaningful" and he missed that one.....

all i know is dude hasn't been money the last couple weeks:puke:

Comment

• lol i love these in-game threads.... gives you insight into how people view certain teams or players....

regardless of your ill-founded opinions, succop is one of the more clutch kickers in the country (even though he missed one tonight).... just ask georgia

Comment

• yeah the guys is a choker because he didn't give a fuk about your $25 wager

guess we should let the AP press know.... and the rest of the SEC..... for fuk the sake the guy isnt perfect.... fuking loser

Comment

Working...
                                X