• Show
Clear All

Anthony Morelli
    NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
    NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
    NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
    NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

What about Rashard Mendenhall (Illinois RB)?

Comment

if ark can make a run in the SEC it should be mcfadden, that performance was big and caught the attention of some voters
        CFB

O/U 1-2

Comment

Originally posted by Hackman View Post
          I vote colt brennan if they win out, and get to a bcs bowl game.......

but they took my voting card away from me..............................

He is the only player who has "some" consistency this year.....
          Consistency, Hack? He has thrown 4 INT's or more in at least two games already and he's missed games due to injury. He won't even get a sniff at a invite I hope. You can't throw 4 INT's against Louisiana Tech and San Jose State and need OT to beat them and win the Heisman Trophy. Not happening.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCaymanIslands View Post
            What about Rashard Mendenhall (Illinois RB)?
            He's like the 3rd best RB in his conference (Hart and Wells), so how is he gonna win the Heisman? Plus, he ran for only 67 yards against Michigan and national television and had no impact on that game game whatsoever.

:thumbs:

Comment

I actually think dorsey of lsu deserves consideration. If there ever was a year for a defensive player to win it, this is it...
              Last edited by Texas hook 'em; 11-06-2007, 06:20 PM.

Comment

A. All Day Peterson. :laughing:

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
                  He's like the 3rd best RB in his conference (Hart and Wells), so how is he gonna win the Heisman? Plus, he ran for only 67 yards against Michigan and national television and had no impact on that game game whatsoever.

:thumbs:
                  I'm not sure about 3rd best RB in his conference. HART has no chance due to his injuries and I'm not sure about Wells being better than Mendenhall. Let's see what RM does against Ohio St. on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCaymanIslands View Post
                    I'm not sure about 3rd best RB in his conference. HART has no chance due to his injuries and I'm not sure about Wells being better than Mendenhall. Let's see what RM does against Ohio St. on Saturday.
                    I don't disagree that Hart has no shot due to injuries too (though if he runs wild against OSU somehow and Michigan wins, he's definitely getting invited to NYC), but there is no one who watches college football that's going to tell you that Mendenhall is a better player than either Hart or Wells. Like I said, Mendenhall layed a huge egg on national TV against Michigan.

Comment

If Todd Boeckman wins the trophy it will be even more tainted than when Rashan Salaam won it over Ki-Jana Carter. The Heisman Trophy has slowly become a joke.

Comment

Working...
                      X